Baby It's Cold Outside

Christmas Special- Kevin from U-KISS

Kevin swore he'd never been so cold in his life, standing outside on Christmas night in front of your condo in his festive and cute red and green sweater, light jeans and a pair of DC brand snow boots. It's was negative degree weather but you two had a fight and you told him to leave, but Kevin didn't wanna leave, he just wanted to go back in and hug the life out of you and tell you that you're right. Always right. He should have taken the words that Eli told him to heart, women are always right.
      
      "Jagiya~"
      "I'm not your jagiya!"
      "Yes you are!"
      "Go away! Go home!"
      "But my coat and everything is inside with you...my car keys...phone..."
      
      Kevin watched you as you placed his car keys and phone on the porch and closed the door, to which Kevin sighed. 
      
      "_____-ah, it's so cold out here..." 
      
      You felt horrible about Kevin standing in the cold but sometimes he just needed to learn a lesson. Kevin was always on his phone and he had some very close female idol friends. It didn't help that the person he was close with confessed their love to him, on Christmas, while he was with you. It made you feel like he was cheating on you and you couldn't compete with an idol, you're just a normal girl with normal non plastic surgery altered looks. So you and Kevin got into an argument and you tossed him right out and locked the door. He could just go to his idol girlfriend’s dorm or something. You hmphed and crossed your arms as you peeked out the window at Kevin grabbing his keys and phone, but not leaving. Waaaaeeee? You just wanted to sulk alone...
      
      "I don't wanna fight on Christmas, babe...just…let's talk it out..."
      
      You said nothing, sullenly walking away from the window to the kitchen until a moment later you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind. You gasped, feeling your neck and hair being nuzzled.
      
      "Kevin Woo how did you get in here?!" 
      "Did you forget that my key to your place was on the same key ring as my car keys?" 
      
      His breath was warm on your neck, making you softly moan at the feel against your cool skin. You hated how good his arms felt around you and how good that purplish pink hair looked on him. 
      
      "I guess I did..." You sighed at that until he turned you in his arms, his grey brownish hues looking right into yours. "I'm not cheating on you." He said with a pout. You, however, found that hard to believe. "Really. Why would you choose me over some idol?"
      
      He chuckled a little, letting his fingers toy with the ends of your wavy hair. "Cause you're my girl...and she's not. Besides...you're always right, except about me cheating. I'd never cheat on my pretty angel." His smile was sincere and you returned his sincerity with a gentle kiss, pulling away in an apologetic manner. 
      
      "I'm sorry I'm so insecure and stuff...even on Christmas... Sorry." You bowed a few times until he stopped you, hands on your shoulders. "Just don't throw me out again...baby its cold outside..." He whined adorably as you ran your fingers through his impossibly soft hair.
      
      "Promise." You winked adorably, making your way to the kitchen to fix Kevin some hot tea bad grab him some cold medicine, just in case he might have caught one outside in the crisp winter air.
      
      Kevin could only smirk at you, watching you fix the tea, he liked that you were a little insecure sometimes, because he knew you wanted him, but didn't like that you thought he would cheat; that you don't see yourself the way he does. One day, Kevin decided, he would show you just how special you are to him. One Christmas night he would.