Chapter 2

My little stalker

Your POV

" Ehhh? Me? Are you mistaking me with someone else?" i asked him as a matter of fact that i can't be the one he needs. I can be very very sure of that. But that boy just laughed after i asked him about it. This must be a big joke right? I know it, no one is good around me except for Soyeong. I was about to turn away after seeing his laugh. He can't seem to stop though.

" why are you asking such silly question? I even called your name" oh what? He called me silly? What is he? Laughing non-stop and then he called me silly? But he is right. He even called my name so loud and clear. Then what is this now?

" uhhh, i don't know. I might not hear you. I'm quite bad at hearing" uh-oh, i must act like a deaf people now. What a lie, Lee Miyeon. He opened his eyes wide then gapsed at my words. He must be thinking of how crazy i am or weird? But i'm not familiar with this kind of thing. Acting like nothing is the only way to cover my stupid mistake.

" oh really? Then i will scream all the words to you then, okay?" , is he serious? And i saw him ready to scream as he told me. i swear, i never thought that he is like this. Quickly i use one of my hand to cover his mouth and i swear i can saw his smirk behind my hand. This boy is seriously playing trick with me right?

" okay, i heard you. Why did you say something like that?" i asked him but receiving no answer from him and i started to feel annoying then i realize that i still cover his mouth. And he was trying to show me the signal for me to let go. i quickly let go of him and looked at him with my evil eyes since i sense no good from him. He can't be serious about being friend with a nerd like me right? A kingka and a nerd are friends, hahaha, even the cows can laugh right now. And the air - headed es will go crazy if they know about this. And i want to make it sure that he won't play any game here. You know, nerds are always the target to make fun and play game. And look at a kingka like him, what things he can see with me. A plain girl like me would never catch anyone's attention.

" i really want to be friend with you. Look, you can see that you barely have friends at school. And i want to be one. That's it" oh what? Is it his problem that i don't have many friends at school? Isn't he supposed to care about something else like hot girls, queenkas, parties, love, etc ?

" it's none of your business. And for your information, i'm really fine with that" it's so true. I'm very  fune by having a few friends which means Soyeong and some foreigne friends like Amber and Victoria. Urgh, and Kris and his friend, Tao. But they are like family. And i have totally 5 friends in general. Is that too little? I think it's fine. They said Quality is much better than Quantity right? 

" fine like what? 5 friends counting your oh - so -hot brother and Tao. Is that friends did you mean? Seriously, Lee Miyeon, you should have a medical check- up. You got bullied almost everyday and your bestfriend can't save you all the time. And it's not good for you at all" ehh? How the hell did he know that i got 5 friends. And my brother. How did he know that? , i forgot that he is in the gang. Seriously, Exo ? What kind of name is that? And he knows about me being bullied all the time. What is he? A stalker? 

" but, it's very fine by me. I can take it. And how the hell do you know everything about me?"

" because I know everything about it. I'm a ninja" a what? Ninja? How the hell can he say like that? Is he like some dangerous one that can kill you when he wants? I don't want it. I must stay away from him. This kid might be crazy as hell as he was saying. I can be sure that he is not normal at all. 

" and i don't want to be your friend right now, okay?' 

" you what?????" Even before i can hear the answer from Kyungsoo about giving up on this meaningless conversation. The biggest queenka, Park Yumi stepped inside the classroom. Oh great, now, i'm so dead