You are Appealing and Attractive

Appealing Attractive, That's You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

WARNING: Drowsily written style. I just get up when I wrote this, accompanied with No.1 full album... LOL

 

 

 

 

Chanhee stomps and stands up, hands at each side of his hips and eyes glare with fiery gaze but nothing of that could stop Byunghun from keeping him cackling all the way. Nothing at all.

“Fine!” The upset boy walks from the drenched fabric mat to the side of hooting boy who barely wheezes among his talk.

“Seriously, hyung! You don’t have to do anything at all. Basically, your hard works are useless and worthless if I could say.” Byunghun wipes the tears glistened in his eyes. “You are too girlish…” He breathes, snickering about the whole matter in the first place.

Chanhee feels his man’s pride is hurting, slowly shattering and breaking into tiny pieces or maybe it becomes the flying dust. Being called as a pretty boy already dragging his mood to the lowest layer of the Earth and it brings nothing much better when been labeled as girlish. That’s just too exaggerated!

He quietly drinks his mineral water, quenching his thirst and tries to calm down his anger while watching the rolling boy composes himself into the regular breathing after having so much laughing gas emitted to him.

“Are you done yet?” Chanhee rolls his eyes in irritation, slowly sprawling on the cold floor, cooling his heated body.

“I’m done…” Byunghun crawls towards the latter calmly. Even no laughter could be heard loudly, Chanhee manages to catch stifled chortles from his dongsaeng.

“Geez~” He gripes in displeasure. “Just keep your laughing roll over the place. Don’t stop. Don’t bring to an end. Just continue.” He massages his forehead, feeling lightheaded with all those massive hard works.

Byunghun plasters a smile on his face. “Are you offended, hyung?” He meekly hovering the latter.  “You take those things too serious.” Gently, he slides his thumb under the lad’s right eye. “And here you are with your already tired with practices of our group and yet you still want to worn out your previously numb limbs. Aren’t you pity with yourself, hyung?” Byunghun tilts his face, taunting the submissive boy to open his mouth.

All emotions; mostly are sad, hatred and envy run in his body, in his soul together. He bites his lips, avoiding the prevailing glint of teasing in the younger’s eyes. He moves violently, in attempt to push Byunghun off from his exhausted body but in vain. His weary limbs can’t move even a single soft flick. He whines and pleads to the blond to get off from his body.

“I’m not going anywhere…” Byunghun nuzzles to the sweating boy.  “And you better prepare yourself.” Byunghun has a sly smirk on his face that makes Chanhee frets.

 

 

 

 

 

Lying on the bed, both of them breathe heavily. The oxygen supplies in their respiratory system are lacking and their chests move upward and downward rapidly. The chaotic living room behind their closed shared bedroom doesn’t disturbing their rhythms to pace up regular respiration. The room was in deep silence but their breathing composure broke it.

“I hate you,” Chanhee manages to speak between his gasps. “I hate you… I hate you…” He closes his eyes and inhales acutely. He feels uncomfortable with his tacky body but due to his tiredness because of someone, he couldn’t move. His limbs remain stiff no matter how hard he tries to use his energy shift any parts of his body.

“Well,” Byunghun chortles. “I love you too.”  He slips the strands hair fell in front of Chanhee’s forehead and tucks it behind his ears. “So, how’s the exercise?” He snickers once seeing the scowl starts to form on the latter’s forehead.

“It’s .” Chanhee frowns. He leans closer, snuggling and tangling their sweaty body together. “I’m tired,” he yawns, “and sleepy.” His hands casually linked behind Byunghun’s neck, making his head on the other’s crook of neck.

Byunghun ruffles the sleepy boy’s hair. “Sleep tight.” He firmly holds the boy in his embrace. Not bothering with their sticky bodies pressed together, they doze to the sleep.

 

 

 

“You better be prepare, hyung.” Byunghun cocking his eyebrows playfully. He stretches his limbs, pressing some random buttons on the machine. “This will tire you soon.”

Chanhee rolls his eyes. “Yeah, sure.” He mildly jumps a little and hoping on the machine. “How many rounds should we go?”

“Ten?” Byunghun tilts his head to the left with a suggestive smirk.

“That’s too little.” Chanhee presses the button, entering how many laps they would do. “I say,” he randomly pushes the button to set his type of activity, “Fifty?”

Byunghun gasps loudly. “Ain’t that a bit too harsh with you? You already tired…”

“Nah!” Chanhee shrugs, “I’ll do fine.” He grins. “Let’s do it.”

 

Chanhee said he will do fine but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter