Sugar Free

Pink Around The Spring

QUESTION : have you watch t-ara Sugar free????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSIM_V2e8I

 

 

Eunjung looked at the watch, “can i look at this black watch?” asked eunjung to the ladies.

The girl smiled to her and gave the watch from the glass. “here, miss”

Eunjung smiled, “ i want this watch..”

“do you want to write any post card?” asked the girl

Eunjung thought a second, “i love you~ chagi~?” and smiled.

The girl smiled back. She wrote base on what eunjung told her. eunjung paid for the watch and the girl gave her the bag. “thank you miss and this a voucher for sugar free"

"sugar free?" 

the waitress nodded.

Eunjung smiled and went out from the watch store. She walked a couple meters and stopped at the SPRIS. She walked in and took a look at the shoes. Her eyes weren’t at the way, she kept looking at the shoes and didn’t know that she hit the man in front. Eunjung gasped and looked at the man. Their eyes met and locked for a minute. Who are he/she? they thought a same question.

Eunjung broke the thought, “i’m sorry.. for bumping you..”

Seohyun smiled a bit, “it’s okay..” he bowed and walked away.

Eunjung frozed for a second, she shook her head and looked back at the shoes. Her eyes finally stucked on the soft pink shoes. she just was going to take the shoes but.. she stopped when she saw another hand was going to take it too. They looked at each other again.

“oh.. are you going to take this shoe?” asked seohyun.

Eunjung nodded, “ yes.. but.. i think you also look for this shoes”

Seohyun smiled, “yeah.. i want to give it for my girlfriend but..”

“then take it.. i bet, you girlfriend must be happy for your gift” teased eunjung

“but.. how about you?” asked seohyun

Eunjung shook, “it’s okay.. there are so many shoes in here.. i will choose another..”

Seohyun smiled, “thank you.. by the way... what’s your name? I’m seohyun.. kim seohyun” he gave a hand

Eunjung shook his hand, “ham eunjung.. “

Why his/her name sound so familiar?  The same question in their mind again.

“ehm.. i think i should see another..” said eunjung tried to leave him. She felt weird around this man, but she didn’t sure about what is it.

“oh.. yeah.. once again.. thank you”

Eunjung smiled and walked away. Eunjung kept looking around but couldn’t find the shoes that better than that red shoes. she sighed and decided to buy shirt or jacket. She walked to the jacket side and tried to look one by one. Her eyes back fell on soft pink jacket. She took it and tried it.

“you look good on it”

Eunjung turned around and found him again, “seohyun?.. oh.. thank you..”

“i think i have to go.. ehm... see you..” he said before leave.

“see you” eunjung smiled.

 

Seohyun got out from the store, he stopped and turned around. for the last time he peeked at eunjung. “who is she?” he turned around and walked to his driver.

 

--

“MRS Ham!!!” shouted mrs kim happily and hugged her old friend. “i miss you!!”

“I miss you too, mrs Kim!!” they hugged tightly.

“how are you mr ham?” greeted Mr kim with his hand.

Mr ham grabbed her hand and shook his hand, “i’m good.. how about you?”

“i’m very good” they laughed.

It’s like a family gather, they laughed happily and shared their moment to each other. But everything stopped when eunjung came in the room.

“OMMA! APPA! I’m back!” shouted eunjung and got off her heels.

They became silent for a moment, “it’s eunjung?” asked mrs kim and they looked at each other.

“omma..” eunjung stopped talking when she found there are a visit in her house. “annyeonghaseyo..” eunjung greeted the visitor.

“annyeonghaseyo, eunjung~ah.. you looks so beautiful now” said mrs kim.

“thank you, aunty...” she looked at her mother

“kim” with a smiled

“aunty kim” said eunjung again with a smile.

And.. they became awkward again. Eunjung also felt it. “ehm.. omma.. i think i have to go to my room” said eunjung and kissed her mother.

Eunjung felt them and walked to her room. when they saw eunjung gone. Mrs kim looked at mrs ham.

“she is so beautiful now.. “ said mr kim

Mr and mrs Ham smiled, “yes.. she is more mature now”

Mrs kim sighed and grabbed her husband hand, “ yeobo.. she is really... huft.. i really want her to be part of our family..”

“yeobo.. we can’t.. seohyun has already had a girlfriend, remember?” said Mr kim and made mrs kim disappointed.

“both of them now is happy with their boyfriend/girlfriend.. we should be happy for them” said mr ham and they nodded.

 

--

The sun rise again and shine all the world. Eunjung got up. she walked to the window, open the curtain and the window. She let the window hanging opened and let the wind blew to her room. at the same time, the window across her also opened. They eyes met again and both of them looked at each other unbelievable. “YOU?!” shouted both of them at the same time. “What are you doing in there?” they said at the same time again. They laughed. “this is my house” they said again. Eunjung smiled funny. “wao.. 3 times.. is it destiny?”

Seohyun also smiled, “oh? I think yes.. nice to meet you again, eunjung ssi”

Eunjung took a paper and wrote something on it before show it to seohyun.

NICE TO MEET YOU TOO! SEOHYUN SSI

 

Both of them froze for a while, where did i ever see this? Did i ever do this before? Another same question appeared on their mind.

“ehm.. i’m sorry.. i think i have to go..” said seohyun.

Eunjung nodded and gave a small wave before closed the window. Strange..

 

Eunjung went down and greeted her parent warmly, “omma.. appa.. good morning~”

“morning princess~” and gave a sweet kiss on the cheek.

“omma.. did we have a new neighbour?” asked eunjung while drinking her milk

Eunjung mother stopped cooking and went to eunjung, “oh? You had met him?”

“him?”

Mrs ham smiled, “kim soo hyun.. your ex..”

Eunjung scattered and looked a her mother “MWO?!”

“oh! You had met him, don’t you?? What do you think about him??”

“he is my ex??!!” asked eunjung unbelievable. Ah.. that’s the reason.. his name sounds so similiar for me..

Mrs ham nodded, “tell me!! how is he?” her mother got excited.

Eunjung looked her mother with suspicious eye, “oh my... omma.. he is just a stranger for me..and no feeling around us...”

“eiii... i just asked for an opinion..”

Eunjung bit a green apple, “hm.. good.. but not as handsome as taecyeon” she mother and laughed hard.

 

--

Kim soo hyun came down with her black outfit. It’s his first day for his job in korea and he wanted to show the best.

“morning~” greeted her mother with a smiled

“morning, omma.. appa..”

Mr kim smiled, “are you ready for the first day?”

Soohyun nodded, “yes.. always ready.. ehm.. who are we going to have a work?”

Mr kim smiled, “Ham company..princess company”

Soohyun just nodded and ate his breakfast.

“and.. the director in there... is a girl.... and.. she was your... ex girlfriend... “

“MWO?!” shouted soohyun and cut his father words.

“calm down... she has already had boyfriend” said his mother and broke the worry in soohyun mind.

“we are not planing to make you back with her.. so don’t worry.. just meet her as a partner for work” explained his dad and drank his black coffee.

Soohyun nodded, “okay... i will try..”

“you still remember her name?” asked his mother

Soohyun shook, “i’m sorry..”

“ham eunjung.. that’s her name” said his mother and made soohyun froze

“what? Ham.. eunjung? “ wait.. wait.. isn’t that.. the girl... our neighbour? Mwo?!

Mr kim smiled, “she is our neighbour.. and their family are our friends.. very close friends”

“MWO?!” another incredible news from his father. What’s happened? She is.... my ex?? Daeebbbaakkk..

 

--

Soohyun opened the door and walked out and at the same time, eunjung also opened the door for going to work. They turned their face and their eyes met. They was looking at each other and smiled unbelievable She/he is my EX?! Same thought at the same time. They turned away to the red car which stopped in front of eunjung house. the man with the black suit came out from the car and greeted eunjung with the smile. Eunjung smiled back and hugged the man.

“am i late?” asked teacyeon.

Eunjung shook, “no.. you are really in time..”

Taecyeon grabbed her hand and kiss her forehead, “let’s go.. i drive you to your office”

Eunjung smiled and they went inside the car.

 

Soohyun smirked, “what the hell..”