Fortune Cookies

The Jock Behind My House

It's been 5 months since Kai and his girlfriend dated,as I turned to the left I see them cuddling. My heart sank,I imagined me with him doing the same thing. I heared the thunder roar and it started to rain. My relationship with Ti Ra wasn't all great,she'd give me nasty looks when me and Kai were too close to each other.

Let me introduce Kai's girlfriend Ti Ra! 

(It's Ju Yeon from After School :D)
She's the captain of our cheerleading team,Jaguars.

I don't mind,I would feel the same if my boyfriend was too close to someone else. I understand her,I've been through a lot of heart breaks and this was the worst of all. Kai would be my shoulder to cry on,but now I can only cry to sleep at night. With my curtains closed of course! I wouldn't want him to know my feelings towards him.

As usual after school I'd always go and see Kai playing football,that's what I promised him. Everytime after the game he'd do his signature hair flick that melt my heart like ice cream. His team mates and I would sometimes get bubble tea,sometimes we'll get soft drinks and sometimes we'd just go get some water.

'' We're going up against Magestic High's Jets this Friday,can you make it?'' Kai asked as he slinged his arm around my shoulders.
'' I guess so.'' I said and pushed his hands down.
'' Hey what's wrong.'' Kai asked and pulled my chin up. 
'' Don't do that,it's inappropriate.'' I said and he gave me a '' WTF'' look.
'' Umm,ok?'' He said and gave me a smile.


'' You guys go ahead,I've got lots of projects and homework to do.'' I said and left them dumfolded.

I felt guilty,I know I'm his best friend but I can't stick too close to him. It would be wrong and Ti Ra will be extremely mad. I don't wanna start a fight between the both of them just because of me.

'' I hope he'll notice me one day.'' I said in my heart.


 


Day Of The Game 

Ti Ra and her cheerleading team were busy cheering the boys. I was just sitting down at the highest row,all by myself. Throughout the game,we were taking the lead. I was glad,that means if we won,we'd get a a one day holiday to celebrate our win.

But the game slowly changed...

The Jets were leading by 4 points and we were only 2 points away. I was digging my nails in my bag,poor bag of mine. There was only a minute left until the game ended. They were about to shoot the goal when I heard a horn.

The game was over. Well at least he did his best,it's ok Kai. I looked over to see Kai's eyes focused on another direction. I followed his gaze and saw Ti Ra hitting on a football player in the oposite team. He pointed at Kai and Ti Ra turned around. 

She went up to Kai and they started quarelling. After a short while,Ti Ra walked away and left Kai there in tears. He ruffled his hair in anger and threw his bandage on the floor. First he lost the game,second he lost his girlfriend. I know he loved her a lot,and she really is stupid to leave him.

I quickly pushed through the people and gave him a back hug. He'd always be the one that I'd cry on,now I'm here for him.

'' I'm here for you Kai.'' I said tightening my hug.

After a while,he turned around and I let go off my grip. 

'' Thanks,let's forget this and go home.'' Kai said and wipped his tears away.
'' I'm not moving until you give me a smile.'' I said and he smiled and I pulled his arm as we made our way to his car.

I texted my mom telling her I'll be following Kai and she said ok. In the car,I started playing the gwiyomi song and did silly faces so he'd smile. I will do anything just to make him smile. And well he did and he asked me to stop but I didn't :P

'' You should go get some rest mister.'' I said as he turned off the engines.
'' I guess so,come to my place tmr at 9 in the morning ok?'' he said and I nodded.


 


The following morning 

I woke up and freshened up before going over to Kai's place.

'' Good morning Mrs.Kim!'' I said as I opened the back kitchen door to see Kai's mother.
'' Good morning Woo Ri ah! Are you looking for Kai?'' she asked.
'' Yes. What are you making? Cookies?'' I asked with a smile.
'' Ohh he's upstairs,he woke up half an hour ago. It's so unusual to see him awake so early in the morning! Yes,fortune cookies actually, Kai helped out with the notes that are to be put inside this cookie. You should go upstairs,you won't want to keep Kai waiting.'' she said and gave me a wink.

I gave her a smile before going up to Kai's room. I knocked his door and went in to see him sitting on his bed.

'' Hey Kai!'' I said and he turned around in shock.
'' H-he-yy'' he said and hid some thingy under his blanket.
'' What's that?'' I asked curiously.
'' Sit down.'' He patted on the bed,and so i did.
'' I was just looking at some pictures.'' he said and scratched the back of his neck.
'' Ohh ok..'' I said.
'' Have this.'' He said and gave me a fortune cookie.

It was an odd fortune cookie,it was a big one. I had never seen a fortune cookie as big as this. I did as I was told and bit the crispy cookie,it was yummy,it had peach flavor. I took out the note and read it.

'' Woo Ri-ah,

I wrote this especially for you. After all the months of dating,I realised I was a fool. 

You'd been here all while and I didn't realise it. Does your heart beat go really fast when I'm with you? Well if it does,we're even.

I'm not good at this things but....

Will you be mine?
''


As I reached the end of the note,my mouth was wide open. Kai laughed at my sudden reaction.

'' So will you?'' he asked,looking at me with puppy eyes.
'' Well what do you think?'' I asked with a smile.
'' You.'' He said and tickled me.

He stopped tickling me and hugged my waist and kissed my cheeks.

'' I love you.'' he said and continued kissing my cheeks.


 


How was this story? Cheesy??? :DDDD 

I went to collect my jacket,and they have the size....OF THE WRONG JACKET T_T

Huhu now I have wait till the middle of the month T_T my mission: KEEP CALLING THEM TO CHECK WHETHER THE STOCK IS HERE or RESERVE FIRST BEFORE THE STOCK COMES Y >:DDD

Enjoy,subscribe,comment! :)
* Share with your friends and upvote if you love this story! ^-^ 

Before I go.....


KAI PIC & GIF(SOME ONLY) SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

        

THAT'S ALL :DDD

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol