I just can't

Deadly Sin

"KIM JONGDAE! Who is she?" You demanded as you were holding his phone on your hand. It had been a year and a half since you and Jongdae started dating. Ever since you joined the school choir, you couldn't take your eyes off Jongdae. But when those lips opened, you couldn't believe your ears. You were sure he wasn't human, he couldn't be! What kind of man had that kind of angelic voice when singing? What kind of person could make you feel like you were flying, just lingering on the clouds while everything else couldn't matter whatsoever. You knew you weren't the best at singing, but after listening to him you knew there was no way he could ever hear you sing, nevertheless it made you try harder to at least be close to his level because you honestly couldn't think of what to say to start a conversation with him. Some weeks passed by and you were left with an assignment that you swore was going to make you fail your first class ever. You had to sing a duet with someone in the class. Everyone already knew each other, and you just had moved from the States; therefore you were just akwardly standing watching everyone pair up with their friends. 

"Do you need a partner?" You felt a light touch on your shoulder and turned to face what you thought was the most beautiful face you had ever seen. Kim Jongdae had just walked up to you to be his partner! Ever since then he wouldn't leave your side, because he wanted to know you better and he somehow found your singing too cute. He always said that he knew you were trying really hard to please him, but he was just happy you were opening to him and letting him come into your life.

"Yah.. Are you seriously going to do this right now? You know I have to go to practice or -" You threw his phone to the couch and made your way to your room. You decided to move in together since your relationship had grew so strong and he was honestly your best friend, of course counting Baekhyun, who found the way to leave Jongdae for you, because you two were inseparable ever since Jongdae introduced you to the guys. But lately, you could feel Jongdae acting distant. He would always come home late at night, he would say that practice took longer than it usually did, or that he went out with some of his classmates, or that Chanyeol and Suho took him out. But somehow every night he came home later and later and he barely talked to you. When you would ask him about his day he would just say it was good and go to sleep. 

You went into your room and laid down on your side of the bed, reaching for your phone and earphones. You took the bed sheets and cover your body, all the way up to your face while you let the sweet voice on your earphone put you to sleep before tears could come down your cheeks. OH! .. Too late for that. Your eyes just seemed to think on their own, because there was no stopping to all these tears. You were just hurting because Jongdae meant so much to you, when suddenly you felt weight on the other side of the bed. You knew it was him, but you couldn't face him, not like this. Slowly he laid down next to you and took you in his embrace holding you so tight you were going to lose your breath. "Jagiyah. Why are you being like this? You do know there is no one else who makes my heart stop the way you do right? There is no one else who make my head spin like crazy, even after almost 2 years of being together. There is no one else I would love to sing before going to bed. There is just no one who compares to you. This girl? She is a dongsaeng who needed help with her vocals and seonsaengnim asked me to help her out." As he started talking, you took your earphones out and tears wouldn't stop coming down your cheeks, because you knew it was true, you were only being paranoid. He was just so amazingly perfect, you were afraid someone else would see the same qualities you do on him and take him away from you. You turned around to face him. He was tearing up. "Oppa, mianhe.. I just-" He hold his finger up to his lips, slowly taking your face on his hand and bringing it into his. His lips barely touched yours, until he took your head and pressed it against his. This wasn't any normal kiss. You could feel the passion with every breath you took. It was a passionate kiss, but somehow it was sweet and everything you needed. You pressed your chest against his and lost yourself on the sweet kiss, making every movement his lips did as they moved taking yours with them. As he finished, he took your face and slowly caressed it while he was just staring at you.

"Oppa, mianhe." You said as he took your hands on his. "Don't worry. I understand. It is my fault as well for not telling you, but I knew you would be jealous. But I guess this is worst huh?" He laughed. "Tonight I'm staying home." He said as he stood up and walked to the closet looking for his pajamas. "But what about practice?" You asked. "They'll understand. I'll ask Baekhyun to make up an excuse for me or something. You know how he is." He came back to the bed fully changed and pulled the sheets over your bodies, taking your waist and bringing you even closer than before. He then started singing "Angel" softly, making your eyes heavier and heavier.