Chapter 1

A 500 letter message
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the first day of school, well it's also the first day her life will change.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V.

  The sun came across my opened window hitting my face, I groaned feeling disturbed from my slumber, I slowly opened my eyes. Then, realization hit me, ot's my first day as Junior High. I immediately got up from my bed  and fixed it, exiting my room, and heading towards the kitchen where I saw my mom, cooking breakfast, along side with my older sister Kim Taeyeon, and my younger brother Kim Min Gu having a little chat (A/N: Kim Min Gu is her brother in real life).

"Good morning omma! Good Morning appa!" I said and sat on the chair, well it is unusual for us to see both our parents at home due to work.

"Oh! I see you're awake. Good morning dear, have some breakfast so you won't get late on the first day of school"  omma said as she placed my food infront of me.

"Neh" That was all I can say, before eating my breakfast.

"Hyo, I know you love photography so as arts, and I've heard that there's a Journalism team in your school. Why don't you sign up?" appa said, while giving me one of his warm smile and encouraging looks.

"Neh! Thanks for that appa!" I said with the smile that can reach my ears.

"No problem dear. Go get ready so you can join your brother going to school" He answered.

  I finished my breakfast and took a bath, wearing my school uniform


 Well, it didn't change because ever since I'm 1st year student, I was informed that I belong in a special section, which we're going to have the next year (Same classmate, different name of section, and different adviser) in other words we're the number 1 section or on what they call it we're the cream of the crops.

"Noona! Come on! let's go" My brother said while knocking at my door.

  I grab my bag and exited my room, revealing the face of my younger brother holding the car keys infront of my face.

"You drive, you know I can't" He just said showing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter