Shin Junha

I'm starting to love rain,again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closing his eyes as he inhaled the aroma of his all time favorite coffee,he tried to calm himself down from the thoughts that keeps on lingering his mind. He was afraid,sad,happy---in short,his mood is up. And all just because of his nightmare. The nightmare that keeps haunting him from this past years. It always have been that scene. The memory that he wanted to bury,but he can't. And so,he let out a heavy sigh before he sipped at the edge of the cup. 

"Was it that nightmare again,Junha?"

His eyes opening slowly as he heard her soft voice,he let out a content half smile,turning around to see her beautiful face. "Not at all." He tried his best to remain calm as he put down the cup gingerly on the table beside him before walking closer to where she is--wrapping his arms completely around her slim waist,he burried his face against her neck,sighing contentedly as he firmly gripped around her. "No...not at all.." He repeated before he felt a hand run through his soft hair.

"Mm,it's not,then.." 

She wrapped her arms around his neck,enjoying the moment thoroughly--tightening her arms as if she is afraid to lose him,she bit on his lower lip. "I love you,Park Minyoung." Junha carefully hummed through her ear with a chuckle--contentedly holding the one whom he loved and who take care of him when he was abandoned by his old life.

"I love you too,Shin Junha.."

 

===

"I'm home!" 

Hyunseung yelled through the empty hall of the living room,putting back his shoe on the rack. Putting aside his sling bag on the couch,he grinned widely while walking into the kitchen--only to see his best friend,Yang Yoseob. Yang Yoseob and Yoon Doojoon,these two had been by his side since they were young up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter