First Kiss

Meant to Be

 

 

FIRST KISS

 

 

It's been seven years, Jongwoon and Ryeowook are still as close as ever, and since the school system went by last name the two boy's had all the same classes and they always sat next to each other when they could. Although during school the two are very different, Ryeowook is very studious and serious with his classes would never even think about getting into trouble. Jongwoon on the other hand though, while he still has good grade was less serious. There were times he would skip class or show up late, interrupt lessons, tease the teachers and other students. More times than not he would get in some form of trouble resulting in a scolding from not only the teachers and occasionally the principle but also from Ryeowook.

The boys are currently in eighth grade and its nearing midterms for them, and for they're semester long classes it was finals. That was what they were working on in Jongwoon's room, they're final project for their health class. It's a pretty interesting project for them, because of the rise preteen/teen pregnancy the whole school has the same project of taking care of a doll and the shortage of girls Jongwoon got 'lucky' being paired with Ryeowook. It was awkward establishing the mother/father roles, and with the two living close to each other they naturally just fell into the rolls with Ryeowook as the mother and Jongwoon as the father. A week has passed and well the dolls have been turned back into the teacher and now its just finishing up the remaining report.

The two have decided to take a break with the report more than half typed they were laying on the floor munching on a few snacks and watching some television. Jongwoon occasionally glanced at Ryeowook who was munching on the chips and would laugh at something funny. A slightly blush formed on Jongwoon's cheeks as he watched the male, suddenly having the feeling of wanting to kiss him. He shook his head to get rid of the thought, rolling onto his back he starred at the cieling closing his eyes willing all those thoughts away. He opened his eyes at the sound of name being called from Ryeowook, surprise and blushing, the younger's face being so close to his own. Before he could even think about what was happening. Jongwoon reached up to pull Ryeowook gently closer to him.

Their lips met in awkward kiss.

Seconds passed feeling like an eternity to Jongwoon but when he realized he immediately pulled away, starring wide-eyed at a wide-eyed, very shocked and blushing madly Ryeowook.

Ryeowook has been watching the television till he felt Jongwoon shift next to him, glancing over the older male he saw him with closed eyes starring at the cieling. Confused he crawled over the short distance, ignoring the close distance between their faces. "Jongwoon?" he called the older gently. He starred at the male, surprise was shown in his eyes, and did he see him...blush? What happened next, surprised Ryeowook. Jongwoon placed his hand on Ryeowook's nape pulling him closer. His lips met Jongwoon's.

He kissed Jongwoon

Ryeowook was too shock for any words to form and he swore every drop of blood went to his face with how red he knew he must be. He stuttered before closing is mouth again. "L-l-lets g-go f-f-finish t-the re-report n-ne?" he stuttered badly. Standing up quickly he walked fast back to Jongwoon's room where the report was left exactly how they left it. Ryeowook quickly started to work on it. When Jongwoon entered the room, Ryeowook kept his distance. He was so confused anout what just happened and as to why Jongwoon kissed him!

Within two hours the report was finish and Ryeowook quickly gathered his things and the report and left Jongwoon's house running back to his own. Ignoring his parents when he entered the house. Going to his room he closed and locked the door, sliding to the floor lost in his own thoughts. Ryeowook hardly slept at all, he has so many questions and when he tried to sleep the kiss wouldn't leave his mind alone. So when it came to give the report the following day, it was obvious Jongwoon didn't do much better in the sleep department as Ryeowook. Ryeowook and Jongwoon sat in different seats during class, the only time they interacted together was for the presentation they had to give for health. Otherwise, so to everyone's shock who knew they pair, they completely avoided each other. Jongwoon didn't even cause any trouble in class.


 
 

Author's note: