I Regret. Part 2.

I Regret.

--in the last chapter-- 

 

I was in shock and so were you. I saw the red hand print on your cheek before you slowly turned to face me, your eyes teary, broken and hurt. I saw you running away without another glance. I couldn’t move, as if my feet had grown roots and fixed myself onto the firm tile. I broke down on my knees as I realized what I’ve done.

 

I then waited for you night and day for a month but you never returned home, never returned any calls or messages. I couldn’t take it anymore, I left Seoul back to America, I wanted to recover myself from the damage..damage that I caused.

 

--- End of flashback ---

-Continued-

 

A lonely tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered the painful event. I knew what I did was stupid, that’s why I’m back here, to make things right. I walked towards my old room, the room where we spent our last night together. I placed my bags on the floor, memories making its way to my head once again. I sighed heavily before deciding to take a walk. I wore a jacket on top, slipped into my shoes and left the apartment after locking it. Even though its been a while since I was in Seoul, I knew one place where I could stand peacefully. Han River.

 

She always drove us to the Han River whenever she or I was having a bad day. She said that hearing the rushing waves always calmed her down. Whenever I was sad, she told me to let my thoughts out to the coming wave, as it will retreat my sorrows away and bring joy at the next wave. I smiled as I remembered those words she said, and that cute serious expression she had on her face when she said it.

 

After about 20 minutes of walk, I reached the river and decided to sit down on a bench which faced the river and let my thoughts out to the waves. I pulled all my thoughts out, about you, me and us. I realized that I passed up a chance that I was never supposed to reject, I realized how much it must have hurt Taeyeon to be rejected, I knew it would have been the double the pain I had, I knew I was hurting her but I didn’t stop, I even…god…why did I have to do that all? After everything that went through my mind, I realized that I r-

 

“Here to clear your thoughts?” I heard the soft melodic voice ask me. I didn’t need to turn around to recognize that voice. In fact I’d know that voice from anywhere in the world..it was my Taeyeon. But I still turned around to face her, tears made their way down my cheeks again for the 3rd time that day. I got out of my seat and hugged her tightly. I found my warmth once again, her tantalizing scent filled my senses as I hugged her closer, burying my head on the nook of her neck.

 

“I-I’m s-so-so-sorry t-t-tae-yeon ah” I just wanted to break down more as I felt her arms wrap around me.

 

“It’s okay Sica, you obviously didn’t feel the same way..and that’s why you rejected me…and I respect your decision.” She replied firmly but I could hear the sadness behind those words. I pulled myself slightly away to look in her eyes. Her eyes weren’t that sparkling eyes anymore, I could see the sadness, hurt and pain within them.

 

“n-no ta-taeyeon ah, that’s n-not how i-it is” I did feel the same way Taeyeon ah, I was just-

 

“no Sica, don’t need to, I understand you didn’t feel the same way and it was just stupid of me to confess to you just like that and then kiss you like tha”-

 

“LISTEN TO ME TAEYEON” I yelled out of frustration, I wanted to tell you…I wanted to make this right..right now…

 

“I’m sorry for yelling at you, I’m sorry for hitting you, I’m sorry for rejecting you, I’m sorry for every hurtful word I said, but most of all I’m sorry for lying to you” I managed to say in a calm voice, I saw Taeyeon’s face now rather held a confused expression

 

“you lied to me?” I nodded slowly

“About”-

“About not returning your feelings. When I said I didn’t feel the same way I was lying. I retuned your feelings, every single bit of it Taeyeon, but I lied to you. I was scared, I was stupid and I was..I am..I’m sorry Taeyeon, but if I could go back to the day I would and instead of rejecting your confession, I would tell you much I feel about you. I would tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me, how much your smile means to me, how much I want to belong in your arms forever…I would go back to that day just to kiss you back, to feel your love and be yours. I’m sorry if it’s too late, but I love you Taeyeon ah, I couldn’t go on a day without thinking about you, I want to take it all back Taeyeon ah, I-“

 

I couldn’t complete my sentence as I felt warm lips on mine. My eyes closed instantly, just like our first kiss, but this time I remembered to move my lips against hers. She wrapped your arms around my waist, pulling me closer as mine s around her neck. I pushed all my thoughts away this time and kissed her back harder. More tears made its way down my cheek as the strange feelings erupted in my body again. I felt myself growing weaker from her tender kiss, my heart thudding hard in my chest, my stomach doing flips, just like the first time, but this time, I didn’t forget to put all my love into the kiss. This kiss was not just a confession, it was filled with desperation, love, angst and did I mention love? Yes, I finally admit, I Jung Jessica is in love with Kim Taeyeon. My Taeyeon…or soon to be mine Taeyeon? Haha, I like the sound of that.

 

We pulled away after a while when oxygen became an issue. My breath was ragged as so was hers but I could see the smile that made its way to her lips as I unconsciously smiled too.  

 

“So you feel the same way?” I heard her ask me, and I nodded without any hesitation.

“And you lied to me that day” I heard the sadness again, but this time I cupped her cheek and fixed my eyes on hers.

“ For all I care, I wish I hadn’t and for all I know, I regret the words I said and the actions I did” I smiled weakly and looked down as guilt made my its way to my mind. I realized that she could reject me now, I forgot to even ask her if she still felt the same way, even though she kissed me, it could have been a spur of the moment? From my peripheral view I could see her smirking…wait why is she smirking? Oh no Taeyeon smirking like that is NEVER a good thing.

 

“Then how about you accept my offer this time? Will you take this byuntaeng as your girlfriend Jessica?” I looked up shocked, my heart hammering once again, this time not because I was scared of the word girlfriend, but because it’s the prize I wanted. After all these years, I’d get to call her mine and I’ll be hers.

 

I smiled and replied a yes without any hesitation and pulled her closer to feel her lips on mine again. I heard her cute heart warming giggle when we pulled away

 

“Well Sica, for all I care I wish I had confessed to you now than before seeing  how much you have grown beautiful” I saw her smirking as her eyes trailed down my body..oh god..

 

“YAH BYUNTAENG!” I yelled as she ran away from me, laughing her ahjumma laugh on the way but this time I chased after her, something I regret not doing that day. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aah There we go my first story :) I hope I didn't fail much xD Well please do comment, if you like the story, or if you have advices to give or suggestions. Don't hold back :) Anyway, YOOHOO for Taengsic and OH YEAH for Byuntaeng ;) you know you love byuntaeng ;) ;) LOL. Thanks for viewing!! :D