Beach Party

Beach Party - Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time I saw Hyojung, she was laughing. It was a laughter, unlike anything that I had seen before, filled with excitement and magnetism. I could feel the attraction drawing my eyes through crowd, searching for that special lady. Then, I found her. I saw immediately that the laughter was geniune. It not only projected through the air, but visible in all of her mannerism.

She was sitting at a table with two other ladies. Among them, she was a goddess sitting among mortals. Her beauty was beyond description. The long brown logs framed her angelic face. Her deep brown eyes were the center piece of the picture, twinkling and sparkling with excitement. Showing a deep level of happiness and contentment from the deepest parts of her soul. To compliment the rest of the face, her lips was covered with a light red lipstick. They begged for a kiss.

In fact, she was so perfect that I could not approach her. I just watched and waited.

"How could a mere mortal such as myself approach a woman of her caliber?"

I sat terrified in the corner of the small cafe and watched. She was so animated when she talked. I could almost include myself into the conversation just by watching her hand motions. She was so alive. I was attracted to her like a moth to the flame. Even though, I knew that she would look down that wonderful nose of hers and tell me to go eat worms. Her beauty was pulling me, tugging at me to talk to her.

I slowly stood up from my half eaten sandwich to allow myself to be pulled to her, but my fear grabbed me and sit me down again. Looking down at myself, I knew that I had nothing to be ashamed of. I was an hot guy who everyone wants. Yet, that was the trouble. I was handsome, she might think I'm a player.

"How could I go into the presence of a goddess?"

Then, I saw the banner across the door.

"Beach Party Under the Moon"

It was the answer to my prayers. In that instant, the deep terror that was rising up within me started to ease. This party would be my chance. If I failed, then I could drown my sorrows in the free drinks. With that reasoning, I watched her with a new calmness. She was indeed a woman above women.

As I watched, I noticed that she had crossed her legs. Even though they were y legs before, now that she had crossed them they had taken center stage. They were long legs with the firmest muscle tone that I had ever seen in my life. I couldn't tell if she was wearing stockings or not. However, it did not matter. Those long smooth legs were unbelievable.

"My goodness, those legs could wrap around me and hold me safe forever," I thought to myself.

I could feel the natural urges started to take over my body and knew that I better get out of the room while I could do so in a dignified way. Looking around, I realized that there was no other door. I had to find a way to relax. I needed something to distract myself. I had to find a way to walk right by her.

I found the distraction in nearby family of two adults and a six year old girl playing with her doll. The doll was getting all the treatment of a paying customer. It has a high chair, a plate, even a plastic bottle. The waiters that waited on the table made sure that the doll received the correct napkins and silverware as well. Yet, when they returned to the kitchen, I could see them whispering among themselves. The family did not notice. I was glad that they were happy. I was sure they would tip generously.

Even though I was watching the family, my mind kept going back to Hyojung. In my mind, I could still see her long legs crossed and gently rocking under that table. The family, as entertaining as they were, was not an adequate distraction. Hyojung had already captured my heart and soul. Her image was already burned into my brain. No matter how hard that I tried, I could not get her image out of my mind.. So, I just stood up and started to walk out. In my rush, I forgot about the doll's chair being stuck out into the hallways. My left leg hooked the leg. The chair and I went flying. I heard the child scream.

When I looked up, I found myself looking directly into the face of the Lady Goddess herself. She must have moved like lightening. Within seconds I felt her dabbing a wet napkin onto my forehead. Looking up, I saw a worried look on her gorgeous face. I was hooked. Everyone else was still sitting around the room. Some had concerned looks on their faces. There were some that was even laughing at me. Hyojung was the only person to jump up to help. She cared about people. It was obvious in her face and even more importantly in her actions. I felt warm all inside.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"Yea," I responded. "My only injury seems to be my pride."

"Are you sure? " She asked. "You took quite a fall there."

"I have to be all right. I have to go to our Beach Party tonight, you know?"

Hyojung smiled the biggest smile that I had ever seen. It was warm and soft.

"Well, if this party is so important that you would go with a broken back. Maybe I need to check it out."

I pulled myself up to a sitting position. The waiters were pouring into the dining room. Each one trying to make sure they didn't do anything to get sued. I set up the little girls' doll chair and made sure the doll was safe and sound. With a grin, I handed it back to the little girl. She grabbed it and held it close as if she was going to protect it from any other dangers.

As the waiters tried to help me to my feet, I shrugged them off.. Standing to my feet, I took inventory of my body. I was okay. I made direct eye contact with Hyojung.

"Thank you ...uh.."

"Hyojung, my name is Lee Hyojung," she volunteered.

"Thank you Hyojung. And yes, they are great. I would love to see you there."

She grinned.

"I am glad you are okay."

It seemed like she disappeared as the waiters and managers appeared in force and escorted me to the hotel's doctor's office. After a quick examination, they gave me a examination report and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter