The Accident

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

Thank you for 143 Subscribers and 33 Upvotes. . .

Naneun Saranghae!!!! <3

 

 

===

 

 

The sun hasn’t come out yet and so do the birds they maybe haven’t wake up yet, but the 23 year old girl already force to wake up early in the morning at 5 o’clock. With eyes still half close you woke up and walked together with Gina who dragged you out from the bed to the small hall.

 

“Where. . .hmmm are we going?” you said sleepily and rubbed your eyes like a cute kid. “I wanna sleep more.” You yawned.

 

“Morning meeting before the work starts.” Gina said and now she was running and that’s mean that you have to run to.

 

She stopped suddenly and made you bumped to her body and now you’re fully awake. All of the workers gather there and seems like waiting for the chief to come. You fix your face to not seem sleepy because last night Gina told you about the SOP of your job. The SOP or Standard Operational Procedure of newspaper delivery.

 

Yep, the one and only kid of Choi Sang Gun work as newspaper delivery. The kid of the richest man in Seoul works at a small newspaper factory in the middle of Seoul. Gina said that her aboji decided to give you the easiest work on earth (according to her aboji) as your training period.

 

“Before I handled the machines and stuff, I was a newspaper delivery too.” Gina said proudly. “The best part of that job, you just have to work for 2 or 3 hours a day or until you deliver all of the newspaper then you can do anything you want and come back to office at 6 to have afternoon meeting.”

 

‘Seriously, this is gonna be a looooong day for me. . .,” you said while listening to Mr. Park. Yawning can’t help as you keep open your mouth widely. ‘I need starbucks.’ Your mind stated.

 

“Here,” Gina handed you a glass of something you didn’t have idea what’s in it. “Coffee, I know you need it.” She teased you by yawn as wide as a hippo.

 

You just ignored her and took the coffee from her hand, “Thanks, G. I really need this.” You sipped the coffee slowly. “By the way, it’s still 5.30 am, what we gonna do at this early in the morning?”

 

“Work of course. What else?” she answered and then she went to the warehouse near the building. “Yoo, come here!!” she shouted.

 

You walked inside the warehouse and saw her holding a bike. “This is your Harley Davidson.” She said while smile sheepishly to you.

 

 

“Put the newspaper here on the basket.” You do as she said. About 200 exemplars of newspapers you put on the front basket of the bike. “Then ride it, I’m gonna show you your district to delivery. Go, go, go. . .” she sat on the passenger seat.

 

You paddled the bike slowly; you haven’t ridden a bike for such a long time, because before you always use your Mitsubishi Outlander Sport or Mini Cooper. It feels amazing though, riding a bike in early morning, having fresh air in and out from your lung, it’s really great thing.

 

“There, you see the junction there?” she pointed at a junction 7 m from your spot. “Turn left.” You made a turn. “Stop.” You brake, making the bike stopped in sudden and her face bumped to your back. “Yaahh! Slowly!” she said and rubbing her nose.

 

“Sorry. You told me so sudden, that’s why.” You roamed around the area.

 

“You know this place?” She asked, you just shook your head. “I called this district 9 and I want you to call you that too.” She threatened you with her forefinger.

 

“O-okay, district 9.”

 

“You have to deliver newspaper to all of the big mansions here. There are 7 streets here. This is the first street. Come on, let’s work.” She tapped your upper arm. “Paddle your bike, I’ll just wait here until you done the last mansion on this street.”

 

“Okay, G.” you said and started to paddle your bike.

 

“Fold the newspaper!!” Gina shouted and you just nodded.

 

You stopped at the first house, you parked your bike and then fold the newspaper nicely then knocked on the gate. Gina face-palmed herself when she saw what you’re doing there. She approached you and knocked on your head.

 

“Ouch. . . wae?”

 

“You gonna end this first day at night if you do like that.”

 

“Then?”

 

“Watch and learn.”

 

Gina took a newspaper and then folded it, she went to the mansion across the first mansion and then throw the newspaper aimlessly. “That’s how you supposed to do it.”

 

“Okay, I got it.” You said and started to paddle your bike again to the other mansions.

 

"Fold and throw, fold and throw, fold and throw." You sang. Until you finally get used to it, it just take 10 minutes for the whole mansions on one street. Now you’re on the fourth street, you stopped for awhile to take a breath.

 

Meanwhile. . .

 

“Sooyeon? What on earth you already awake at this hour?” Jessica’s dad asked her as he looked at the watch. It’s still 6.30 am in the morning, and his sleepyhead daughter already awake, this is miracle.

 

“I just want to enjoy my peaceful morning with a cup of Thai tea and iPhone.” Jessica said and walked to the balcony to enjoy her new morning routine.

 

Jessica sat on the terrace, took a deep breath and sipped her tea slowly. She looked around the house garden. Jessica opened her weibo account to check notifications. “Ah, what a peaceful—”

 

Bukkkkk!!! Cling!!! Prang!!!!

 

Jessica’s t-shirt wet because of the tea and she saw a folded newspaper on the floor, along with the broken cup. Who’s the one that so dare to ruin her peaceful morning!! Jessica face darkened as she held her emotion. She took the now-wet newspaper and walked furiously to the gate.

 

She opened the gate with a lot of noises making her dad looked at her from the window and just shook his head in disbelief.

 

Jessica saw you with your bike; throwing newspaper aimlessly two houses from her house.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!” She shouted. Feeling like you heard something but not clear, you stopped your bike, but then shrugged, ‘maybe I just hear things.’ You thought and keep paddling your bike.

 

“YAAAHHH YOU!!” you stopped and looked back. You’re flabbergasted when you saw a girl stood in front of the gate with angry face. “COME HERE!!” her high pitch voice success making you shivering.

 

You drive your bike slowly and now the girl put her hands on her waist, stood there like a boss ready to fume her anger to anyone. For three seconds you stunned at her beauty, even from afar you can see her pretty face and suddenly your heart beat faster than before.

 

You held your heart as you kept standing there. ‘Why my heart beats like this?’ you asked your heart as you slowly walked with your bike beside you. Jessica already crossed her hands on her chest and holding a newspaper on one of her hands.

 

“What’s this???!” she asked you fiercely as you stood a meter from her.

 

“Ah. . . t-that’s Gangnam Daily Newspaper, m-miss. . .” you stuttered. ‘Damn, why am I stuttering in front of her?!’ you cursed yourself.

 

“You think I can’t read?! What I asked is, why did this newspaper fly to my house and ruin my morning???!!” she furiously said. “Look. My t-shirt get dirt because of you early in the morning!!” she grumbled and held her fists tightly.

 

“Uh. . oh. . . I ah, I’m really sorry, miss. . . I didn’t do that on a purpose.” You wanna touch the clothes just to less the watermark there, you thought. But your hand got push away by Jessica.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Jessica snapped your hand away. “This is one of my favorite t-shirt. I’m gonna report to police now for ual harrasment,” she turned her back and ready to walk.

 

‘Wha-what? Police? No no no. . . .’ you shook your head.

 

“S-s-ual harassment?? I didn’t do anything ual to you.” you protested.

 

“But you almost touch me.”

 

“As the time you work there, I don’t wanna hear you get into trouble, if I ever get call from police station, I’ll send you to South Africa to lion sanctuary there.” You remembered what your dad said.

 

“W-wait!!” you said, “I will buy you a new t-shirt just like that.”

 

“Your credit cards and ATM cards are no longer use anymore. You depend yourself by your own salary at the company there.” You slapped your head as what your dad said was echoing in your ears.

 

Jessica turned her body again and examined you from head to toe with underestimate look. “You, gonna buy this shirt to me? Tch,” she scoffed, “You think your salary will enough to buy this? This is limited edition t-shirt that only 10 people who has this in the world.” Jessica arrogantly said.

 

Jessica fished out her phone, typed something there. And, “Hello, Gangnam police department?”

 

You grabbed her phone and turn it off. “I will do anything to you, I promise.” You said that out loud with her phone still in your hand.

 

“My phone,” you gave her the phone, “are you sure you gonna do anything to pay this ual harassment?”

 

“It’s not ual harassment!” Jessica glared success making you afraid and lowered your head.

 

“Fine, I want you to be my personal driver and personal assistant.” She said.

 

“W-w-wait, wait. . . Personal driver? Personal assistant?” you shook your head. “I can’t. I have work you know. . .”

 

“Then see you in trial.”

 

“Okay, okay. . .” you huff, “I will be your personal driver for a week only.” You replied.

 

“3 months. Personal driver and personal assistant. Take it or see me in trial.”

 

You groaned in displease. “Ffffffinneeeeeeeeee. . .”

 

She motioned her hand to you. “What?” you asked her.

 

“Give me your phone.” You gave her your phone as you didn’t have any choice left. Her phone rang, “I have your number and so do you. So just in case you try to run away from your responsibility I have your number here to track you down.” She threatened with mafia-tone like.

 

“B-but, I have work too. I can’t work really early in the morning.”

 

“You can come at 8 am. See you tomorrow. . .” Jessica grinned sheepishly as she closed the gate, left you dumbfounded there. “I got a driver. . . hot one~” she sang happily. “Wait, what? Hot one? Gaaahhh, I misspell it. . .” she quickly got inside the house.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Krystal asked her once she stepped on the kitchen. “What happen with your t-shirt?”

 

“Ahhh, a newspaper delivery did this, but it’s okay, everything is settled. Good morning, mom.” She greeted her mom sweetly.

 

“Good morning dear.”

 

“I already have a personal driver and personal assistant, mom, dad, Krys.” Jessica smiled like crazy.

 

“Owh, that’s why. . .” her dad nodded his head slowly and gave her a teasing smile.

 

“What, daddy?”

 

“She seems nice and polite.” Her dad commented. “I have no problem with her being your personal driver.” Again he smiled teasingly.

 

“Thank you dad. . .” she smiled ‘And thank God for let her throw the newspaper.’ Jessica said in her heart.

 

Your POV

 

What a horrible day to start a work! I just work for not more than two hours and I already cause a trouble with that pretty girl. Dang! What did I dream last night until I can meet pretty girl like her? Ah I wish I can know her name. I fished out my phone and check through the phonebook.

 

“Princess Sica?” pppfffttt. Princess? Seriously, she thinks herself is a princess after she shouted and threatening me. I press the screen and edit the name “Pretty Witch Sica.” Muahahahahaha, I laughed out loud.

 

“Yooooooo.” I saw Gina stood there. This girl is seriously like a Duracell battery, no limit of talking after she recharges her body with some sleep.

 

I paddled my bike faster and hit the break like a pro right before I hit her body. “Whoaaaa. . . you like a pro. Kaja, all is done for today.”

 

"B-bring the boys out, Girls' Generation make you feel the heat~" Gina sang the song from behind.

 

"Btw G, who song you sing?" I asked curiously.

 

"What? You don't know?" she slapped my back. "It's Girls' Generation's song, called The Boys. Jinjja you don't know??"

 

I shook my head.

 

"Ok, I will explain it to you." 

 

I rolled my eyes, I shouldn't asked her that.

 

"Girls' Generation or also known as SNSD (So Nyuh Shi Dae) is a famous girl group in Korea and in the world. Where have you been until you don't know them?" you shrugged.

 

"I thought they one of the famous DJ in the world."

 

SLAP! "Of course not. They are nine goddesses. There are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. . . . ."

 

And all the Girls' Generation about continue till I went to sleep. Oh damn, are they really that famous? But why I don't have any idea about them at all? Where have i been these entire years I live?

 

 

 

=======================================================================

 

Update wohooooo. . .