Special Bestfriend

How Can I Keep From Loving You

Bloom's P.O.V
 

I slammed my tray at the table,getting another few glances,but then again,I didn't care. I was just happy that I could finally eat. I sat down and started to munch on my burger. Nobody spoke to me knowing I was in a bad mood.

"Slow down."

I looked to my side and saw my bestfriend.Not Hannah,not Enid,not Akira,no...it's freakin Park Chanyeol.Another S.P.A.S heartthrob, the guy with big eyes,elf ears,and perfect lips.Unlike my other bestfriends,Chanyeol is different.I understand why girls would ask him out on a date instead of him asking them. He's just...perfect.He's my bestfriend,and I plan on keeping it that way.

"Shut up,Yeol."

"Shut up,Yeol." Chanyeol mimicked as he put his arms around me. I just smiled at his childish behavior.

We all were busy eating except for Akira and Luhan.Luhan was busy removing mushrooms in 
Akira's food because Luhan knows how she hated them. Akira just stared at her boyfriend lovingly. They really are perfect.

"Done!Eat well,araseo?" Luhan said as he handed Akira's food.

"Gumawo,oppa" Akira smiled and gave Luhan a peck at the lips then started eating.

While we were eating ang chatting,the cafeteria door slammed open,making us jump in surprise.We all looked at the person responsible for the loud noise and saw Enid looking very excited.She started speed walking towards us,ignoring the weird looks other students were giving her .

"OMG! Guess what?!" She squealed as soon as she reached our table.

We cringed at her high tone.That's Enid though. She's such a happy girl,all smiles and laughter.
She's simple,kind,funny and really pretty.I don't understand why she's still single.

"What?Finally got a 7 on flappy bird?"Luhan laughed. 

"8 but no,it's way better than that! Trixia started folliwing me on twitter! AAAHHHH!!!" 

"Yehet!!!" Hannah said as she high-fived Enid.
 
"You need a boyfriend." Kris said looking at Enid like she's some kind of freak,making him receive a glare from Hannah.
"What? It's true." Kris shrugged as he drank his coke or "black soda drink" as he calls it. 

"Boyfriend? Pffftttt." Enid laughed as she sat down beside me.

"He's right though." I said, "You should go out with someone.Maybe a blind date? Or maybe I should set you up with someone? Hmmm...how about..." I said as I scanned the cafeteria, "Shin Hae Woo?"
 
"What the ?! Hae Woo??? He looks like a freakin blobfish!!!" Enid exclaimed, obviously shocked with my suggestion,"Gross!" she said,pretending to puke.

"Hmm..you're right. Why did I ever think of that?" I laughed.

"HA! Blobfish!" Chanyeol laughed.
Just then everybody started laughing hysterically.

"Did...did you guys watch the episode of Bear Grylls where his eyes were stung by bees?" Luhan tried to talk in between laughs, "He looked...like Hae Woo!"

"Omo! Sta-hap. I'm about to pee!" I said as I left the table to go to the restroom.