How Can I Keep From Loving You

How Can I Keep From Loving You

Bloom's P.O.V

"11:59,one more minute."

I sighed as I stared at the clock,waiting for lunch break. I was tired and hungry. I didn't sleep well last night being the reason for me waking up late and and not being able to eat breakfast.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Finally!" I said out loud as the bell rang,ignoring the weird glances my classmates were giving me. I just glared at them as I made my way to the door.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood."

Hannah,my cousin slash best friend,said as she tried to catch up with me while this tall,blond guy followed her.It was Kris...her boyfriend. The popular dude,the guy every girl wants,the highschool jock. Every girl envies Hannah,she's tall and gorgeous that's why Kris fell in love with her.

They have been together for more than 2 year now,and to be honest, I'm surprised they lasted this long. But I'm really happy for them.

"Bloom's always like that when she doesn't get enough sleep."

Kris said as she took Hannah's hand and gave her a quick kiss.

"Shut up,Kris." I said.

"See?"

I gave him a glare signaling him to shut up.Kris just shrugged.

But It's true though.I'm always in a bad mood when I don't get enough sleep or when I'm hungry.

"Why weren't you able to sleep though?" Hannah asked.

"Oh nothing.."

"Come on,Bloom. We all know you have a problem when you can't sleep."

Ugh...they know me so well.

I was about to tell them the reason when I saw D.O. ,my boyfriend...he was the reason.He was looking at me but I just ignored him...again.

"Fine...me and D.O. fought again."

I looked at them and saw that they weren't surprise. I wasn't expecting them to be though.

Me and D.O. have been fighting more often...and they knew that.

I sighed remembering what happened yesterday.

-Flashback-

"Yeoboseyo? Oppa?! I'v been waiting for more than an hour now...Where are you?"

I was waiting for D.O. at the park where he said to meet him. I was struggling to keep the phone from falling off my hands because my fingers were freezing.

"Bloom,something came up...I can't meet you right now.I'm sorry."

"What??!!! You made me wait outside,under the cold weather..for..for nothing?! I'm freezing my off,Kyungsoo! And now you're not coming?!"

I was really mad...and he knew that. I only call him by his real name when I'm angry or when I'm serious.

"I'm really really sorry,Bloom. I promise to make it up to you. I really wanted to meet you but..."

I hung up on him before he could even explain. "!" I cursed out loud.

I was too angry to feel guilty for hanging up on him.

He's been trying to call the whole night but I never answered.

My conscience is telling me to answer,while the opposite tells me otherwise.

It's like a mini angel in my right shoulder and a mini devil at my left shoulder,arguing about what I was suppose to do. I sighed as I lay in bed.

"Another sleepless night."

-End Of Flashback-

After telling them everything,Kris and Hannah just stayed quiet,but by the way they were staring at me,I knew they were disappointed in me.

Finally,Hannah spoke up.

"You should've at least allowed him to explain before going berserk on him."

Now I'm feeling guilty. Hannah was right. Maybe D.O. had reasons.

"Okay,Ill talk to him later. Anyways,where's Enid and Akira?" I said trying to change the subject,"They said to meet at lunch break."

Enid and Akira are my two other bestfriends.Well,I have a lot of bestfreinds.

"Enid said she had to sort some things out,but Akira,I don't kn..."

"No need to look for her." Kris suddenly said,cutting Hannah off.

We looked at him and he just smiled and pointed at something.

We looked at the direction he was pointing to and saw Akira. There she was making out with her boyfriend,Luhan.

"Sick." Kris said.

"Yah,Oppa!" Hannah slapped Kris' arm. "We do that all the time."

"Tell me about it." I said,receiving a glare from Hannah."What?" I said,trying to sound innocent.

Hannah just rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Get a room,will ya?!" Kris laughed as he pulled Luhan away from Akira.

The couple started to blush like crazy.

They really look cute together,they're the perfect couple. Every girl is jealous of Akira.She's cute and really pretty.

She would always get hate mails and other stuff jealous girls would give her, but she just ignores them. Like Kris,Luhan is very popular and he is known for the Heartthrob of S.P.A.S (School of Performing Arts Seoul)

"Enough with this already.Let's go eat!" I said,having enough of this love stuff. It would just remind me of D.O.

"Let's!" Akira and Hannah said in unison as they put their arms around mine and made our way to the cafetria.