You and Him

Who am I to You?


 

 

 

 

“Will you go out with me?” 


“Will you marry me?” 


Who knew that a shy guy like Kim Jongdae and you who was the exact opposite could end up together? 
But personality wise was not the only thing that they were different. 
They were in completely different class.
Chen was the son and heir of the biggest hotel industry while you, is a poor girl living alone with your big brother, Suho. Your parents are all the way in the U.S. 
They trusted you and Suho to go to Korea and study there, without them. 
It was Suho that got you and Chen together. Good thing that Suho was good at making friends. 

That four years was the most blissful moments you ever had. You spent everyday with him, laughed, and shared your embarrassing stories. 

“I trust you that you’ll make her happy?” Suho said to Chen on the day when he proposed. 

“Of course hyung!” 

Even your parents back in the U.S. approved of the marriage. But, not his parents.

“She’s poor!”
“She’s filth!” 

Those words struck your heart when he first introduced you to his parents. You felt immediately that you didn’t belong in such a massive house, filled with riches that you could never have. 

Chen, who was mad by the fact that his parents didn’t approve, bought a house, just for you and him. It was near his father’s company, where he is going to work, and also near your university, where you will be studying medicine. 


“How’s your study going babe?” Chen asked you while you were preparing breakfast. 
“The usual oppa, we’re going to practice needle work today,” you answered putting a tray full of freshly cooked pancakes in front of him. 
“How’s work? Are you getting used to the company?” 
“I think I’m never going to get used to it. All they talk about is business! In the halls, the cafeteria and even the bathroom!” 

Your conversations were filled with love and care for each other. And you wouldn’t wish for more than that. Just living happily with the guy you love. 

“I’ll be going now, father wants me to come early,” Chen said giving you a tight hug and a soft kiss on your lips. 
The way he caresses your cheeks and your hair makes your heart melt. You smiled in between the kiss and leaned in closer. 

“Work hard oppa, I’ll work hard too,” you waved and Chen exited the door. 

That’s right, you need to work hard. To become successful so you could hope that you live up to his parents expectations. For his parents to finally accept you. 

 


 

“Remember not to tense up when inserting the needle into the patients arm,” your professor said. 
“Next class, we’ll discuss how cylins can lead to cancer when not functioning correctly. You may be dismissed.” 
You wearily walked out of the classroom, only to notice your fiance around a whole bunch of girls waiting for you. 
You furrowed you eyebrows and walked up to him. 

“Hana! Let’s go home,” he held your hand. 
You nodded. 
“Oppa! What’s your relation with this girl?” one female spoke out. 
You glared at her, “He’s my fiance, now back off.” 

Laughing was the only thing he could do, “Are you jealous?” 
“Of course!” you pouted. “They looked like they were ready to pounce you or something.” 

“Should I do it to you?” he whispered in your ear but only got a slap on the arm in return. 
“Don’t even think about it.” 


You both cozily sat on the sofa, watching a movie. Your head was rested on his shoulder and you were both covered by a warm blanket. Everyday, you would say to yourself that you would want everyday to be like this. 

“It’s getting late babe, you have school tomorrow, and I have work,” Chen ruffled my hair. 
He was right, it was now 12:30 at night and your lids were getting heavier. 
“Are you tired?” I asked him.
He nodded, “Uh, my father hired new workers at the company. He made me give a tour for all of them.” 

You lazily stood up, pulling Chen’s arm as well. 
“Go to bed first, I’ll tidy things up,” you said. 
“Mmm, good night,” Chen smiled giving you a small peck on the lips before heading upstairs to his room. 

You smiled at his sweetness and began tidying around the house. 
Even though you two were engaged, you slept in different rooms. You remembered back then how you argued that Chen was a guy and all. Who knows what he’ll do to you. 
But you know Chen was better than that. Still, he got a house with two rooms anyway. 

“Aish, he didn’t put away his blazer again,” you groaned picking up his blazer which was hanging on the chair. 

 

 

“Hm?” you sniffed his blazer. 
“He doesn’t use this scent,” 

 

You kept sniffing it, wondering what the smell was. 

Then you finally knew. 


 

 

It was the scent of a woman’s perfume. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! This was the first chapter, i hope you liked it and i'm glad if you did ^^ 

What do you guys think of it so far? Good? Bad? Hehe. 

I would like to thank these wonderful people for subscribing and/or upvoting! 

I-Love-EXO, LoveChen, SehunSehun, Baekhyun101, leah412, aSliceofLove, annediryzza, peace1212, Exowufan, Laysunicorn1, Sehunluhan123, Ms-mochi, Inn_STARLIGHT, and meryljill!

Thank you all very much ^^ 

Please look forward to the next chapter 

-Your bubbly author.