8 minutes

Just a Little More Time

Your pov.

 

I groaned in utter boredom laying my cheek onto the cold table, my arms spread out on the surface. "Sujin!" the teacher said in a sharp tone. My eyes looked up to the board. "Sit up, and listen to the lecture!" he yelled sternly. I sighed and sat up, fixing my uniform and letting out a breath. The words of the teacher were just a jumble to my ear as I traced invisible letters with my finger. I turned my left arm over to reveal the blue ink blinking from number to number. 

60:24:5:30

I nodded at the number gap in reassurance. A ringing came into my ears and I stretched out my arms, standing up, sliding the chair in, and then heading out the door ignoring all the voices behind. Yoongi waved to come towards my direction and gave a smile. I returned the beam and headed towards him. He rustled my hair and then wrapped one arm around my shoulder. Stares came from every direction of the hallway. Contact between a boy and a girl was forbidden at this school. "Yoongi-ah, what if the teachers see--" He interrupted me with a small chuckle and smiled again. "I know you don't care about the rules here Sujin." I laughed along with him and we walked out of the door way. 

 

Yoongi proceeded down the usual path we took looking from side to side, and then occasionally giving me a look. He then used the arm that was wrapped around me to hold out my left arm, turning it over. 

65:20:10:20 

"Wahhh, Sujin's life is so long when she's around oppa." I gave a small smile and pushed him away, my face flushing with a pink tint. "Don't say words like that, it makes me feel weird!" I snapped. He gave a smirk and turned right. I turned right with him. "I know, that's why I do that." he teased. "Yoongi knows that you don't like me like that, and I know that I don't like you like that either. Don't worry. This isn't some korean drama." I nodded knowing he had said this towards me so many times, but I still was never used to the word oppa coming out of his or my own mouth. 

"But, I really am glad that when you're with me, I know that you'll live longer. I'll always protect you." he finished. I pursed my lips. "I hate how these numbers change so much Yoongi. It makes my head hurt sometimes." 

 

Namjoon's pov.

I stumbled down the street holding onto my arm. My chest rose and fell heavily and I let out a deep breath looking at the wine colored blood on my hand. I turned my head to see if the gang was still following me and was relieved to see that no one was there... that is, until they had emerged from the other street and looked my way yelling swear words at me. I chuckled and stuck my toungue out. They pointed at me and began to pick up their pace, running after me. 

 

Your pov.

I took a bite out of the roastbeef panini sandwich, my lips in delight and giving it to Yoongi to take a bite out of it. He did so and put his thumbs up in approval and handed it back to me. We switched off until one of us was left with the final bite, where we ripped it in half and shared it among ourselves. I handed him a napkin and used one to wipe off the excess juice and meat off of my mouth. "Yoongi-ah, do you think--" I fell to the ground with a thud as a hand pushed me. I moaned and readjusted myself. "Sujin!" Yoongi ran towards me and knelt beside me. "What the hell was that?" he said looking at my hands and perusing to see if I was alright. 

"Sorry about that." I looked up to see a boy with platinum blonde hair slicked back. His arm was stained with red and he heaved heavily. He held his other hand out and smiled. "You're really pretty." he said all of a sudden with a chortle. His eyes winced in pain but he managed to keep his collectiveness. My mind could not comprehend what had just happened. A bleeding boy that ran into me? Does this even make any sense? My arm was pigmented with some of the boy's blood and I wiped it off only to reveal the blue changing ink once again. 

00:00:08:00 

My eyes widened in fear as I backed away from him, and into Yoongi, clinging onto him. The boy gave a look of confusion as I stared at the changing ink, bewildered. Yoongi looked at the numbers and held onto me tighter. He shielded me protectively and snarled at the blonde hair teen. "Get away from her. Don't you dare come any closer or I'll hurt you so bad, your arm won't be just the problem." Yoongi growled, his hand now placed at the back of my hand and holding me into a deep hug. The boy scoffed and shrugged. "I would take up your challenge, but I've got to go now." he said before running off with a wispy trail of blood following him. 

 

Yoongi let go of me brushing my hair away from my eyes and wiping the tears that had just formed. He was the only one that saw the scared and sensitive side of me. He looked at my arm one last time before we walked home together. I didn't dare look. 

"Sujin, you're fine. it's at 65 years again. Don't cry. I know you're way tougher than this."

--