Introduction

Fallen Angel

Angels. They all have their duties. They are like humans who works and live their lives. But they can never die unless they receive punishments. They know where they step and what they can't do. All angels are dutied in the Earth as the creature in that planet are smarter than the others.

Angels can disguise themselves as human. But they can never love or having relationship with a human. Once an angel falls in love with a human, their wings will be pull out and their memories with God and heaven erase from their mind. They will live as a normal human whom create their own sins.

---

Past

"Ah-In-ah.. Look at this!," So-eEun called him and once he paid attention to her. They are sitting on the chair that is 60 meter away from the table. On the table have a red apple. So-Eun holds up her hand and focus on the apple. She start to move her hand to the side which made the apple to follow her hand moves.

She turns to Ah-In and they both smiled and giggles. She make her hand into a fist which make the apple fly to her hand and Ah-In caught it. "Woah! That was so cool. How did you do that So-Eun?," the boy asked and took a bite on that apple.

So-Eun raise both her shoulder makig a shurg with her lips pucker slightly. "I don't know! I watch cartoon and then I was too lazy to stand and get the remote so I did this," she paused as she makes grabby hands towards the remote beside the tv and it flew to her as she said "and it came to me," ending it with a cute laugh.

Ah-In and So-Eun had been friends since they both born on Earth. They played together a lot and become really close friend. Years passed so fast and their both are now 7 years old.

So-Eun had a crush on someone and Ah-In doesn't like it how she called his name a lot. One day, Ah-In went to the boy and said to him about So-Eun having weird powers. It brokes her heart as the boy walks away from her. In just a week, the whole town know So-Eun's power.

The door banging hard and people shouting, calling out So-Eun's parents name. They both panic and look at So-Eun who is hugging her knees at the corner.

"Kim So-Eun! How could you let them know? I told you not to but you did?," Jin-So scolded at So-Eun. So-Eun wipe her tears away and hide her face. Eun-Hye sighed and glares at her.

"Why do I have such a trouble child? Are you even my child?," Eun-Hye stab So-Eun with words making her to cry.

The weather start to get gloomy and thunder here and there. The married couple's eyes got wide and scold So-Eun. "So-Eun you shut up right now! Don't make the weather worse because of you!"

So-Eun stood up and raise her hands towards her parents. Her eyes are swollen by the tears she is letting out. So-Eun push both her parents hutting the wall with her powers. They both groans in pain and the wife faint. Jin-So isn't happy. He grab the vase and broke it. He took the sharp one and get close to So-Eun.

"You don't deserve to live devil's daughter, " with that, he stab So-Eun.

Before he could do anything, So-Eun accidentally glide her hand in the air which make the sharp knife to stab at her father's stomach. Her eyes widen and she make her way towards her father. She cried as Jin-So chokes.

"A-appa... Mianhae.. I didn't mean to..," hugging her father's head lovingly. She glances at her mom and slowly drags her dad along so her dad will be lying next to her mom. She squeeze herself in the middle and cried.

After hours of crying, So-Eun stares blankly at the front door. She sigh and got up. "I-i'm sorry!"

She went in her room and take her purse and her bag. She was all ready to run away. She confirm that the people had already back home and she got out afterwards.

"I'm sorry.. I love you omma, appa"