1/1

Bring the Boys Out

Siwon was getting ready to go on stage, slipping into the familiar sparkly blue dress. Adjusting the frizzy wig on the top of his head, he looked himself over. When the rest of the group had first suggested that 'the great visual Choi Siwon' [their words, not his] join the crossdressing performance for Super Show 5, he'd been more than a little apprehensive. But what had obviously started as a joke to embarrass him had quickly escalted into one of the fans favourite parts of the concert.

[Siwon wouldn't lie though... after reading the fanaccounts after each stop, he'd quickly turned from apprehensive to oddly confident]

Smoothing downt he hem of the skirt one last time, he wobbled over to the row of makeup chairs where Kangin sat reading a magazine as he waited for the stylists to fix his makeup.

“Sad that this is the last time as Ga-In hyung?” he asked, smile growing as his hyung made a face at the page he was currently looking at.

“Look whose talking – I think you're the one whose become a little attached to constantly hearing 'siwon oppa is so pretty oh my gooooddd'” Kangin mock squealed, barely containing his laughter at the man beside him. Siwon pushed his hyung laughing along as the stylists came over.

“I'm y hyung, get over it.”

*.*.*

When his makeup was finally done [after being conned by the stylists into trying the sparkly eyeshadow 'for the sake of the big finale'] Siwon was found by one of the managers, who gave him an odd stare before guiding him through the halls backstage. Walking towards the underside of the stage he noticed a distracted Kyuhyun leaning against one of the walls. Sneaking over to the maknae he tackled him into a tight hug, laughing as the boy squirmed in his arms.

“Siwon good god let me go!” he yelled, struggling to himself away from the embrace. “You're going to kill me if you don't stop doing tha-- hOLY ing .” Pouting as he released him, Siwon looked at the boys horrified expression, confused.

“It's Siwon HYUNG Kyuhyunnie, never mind the fact that you should mind your langaguge! What on earth is the matter with you?”. Kyuhyun stared at him for a moment, obviously in thought, before releasing a snort

“Nothing... nothing is wrong at all hyung don't you worry.” patting his back, Kyuhyun pushed him back towards the impatient manager who immediately started dragging Siwon away.

“YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL HYUNG~!” he heard an amused Kyuhyun cackle from behind him.

*.*.*

As his section of the stage started to rise, the screams grew deafening as the spotlight fell on him and his three fellow bandmates. With the music blaring over the sound system, Siwon sauntered over to stand behind an oblivious Sungmin before grabbing his hand. Twirling him around to face him in his arms, Sungmin's amused smile turned into a look of shock.

“good GOD Siwon!” he yelped, jumping back slightly. Eyebrows furrowing, he watched the man continue to take a couple of steps backwards, looking at him bewilderedly.

“Hyung?”

Sungmin quickly recovered, giving Siwon a meek smile.

“You... you look lovely as always Wonnie you just... gave me a fright is all... oH LOOK there'sKangingottago” he muttered out, Siwon barely hearing him as he stumbled over to [subsequently throwing himself on] an embarrassed Kangin.

The reaction was not what he was expecting, but Siwon merely shrugged it off for the time being, moving towards the far edge of the stage deciding to get his 'groove on'. Swinging his limbs around in what he hoped was a somewhat co-ordinated manner, he moved towards the screaming fans, grinning at the girls who were laughing in the front row.

As he worked his way backwards from the edge, a slender arm wound itself around his neck, pulling him towards a small frame. A mess of purple hair obstructed his vision as his small dongsaeng curled around him in a light hug.

Siwon reflexively wrapped his arms around the small waist, grinning as the maknae [awkwardly] shimmied along with him. Ryeowook looked up, a melodic giggle bubbling past his lips as Siwon looked down at him, confused for what felt like the millionth time since he'd got dressed.

“What on earth does everyone find so funny about me today!?” he shouted as Ryeowook's grin grew even wider, if possible, the small man laughing again before giving Siwon a tight squeeze.

“Kyuhyunnie was right, you do look extra ridiculous today.”

“what are you talking about...?”

Untangling his arms to slap his forearm lightly, Ryeowook looked up at the tall man incredulously.

“Are you serious? Did you even look at yourself properly in the mirror Siwonnie?? You're moustache isn't the most feminine piece of facial hair in the world”.

Siwon's mouth formed a round 'o' with sudden comprehension. The events of the entire day suddenly made so much sense – the stylists laughter, Kyuhyun's teasing, the extra stares from the crew, and Sunmin's reaction just moments ago all falling into place in his mind. Siwon's eyebrows furrowed as a pout formed on his face,

“Why didn't anyone say anything!!?”

A chuckle came from beside him, “you do realise who you're talking about right?” Ryeowook replied. Siwon pouted further, a crestfallen look crossing his face. An amused Ryeowook reached up, pinching his cheek lightly as the fans screamed around them.

“Don't worry Siwonnie!! I think you're very pretty, moustache and all~! You look especially lovely today, I like your eyeshadow in particular~”.

Siwon stepped back slightly to glance at his smiling dongsaeng, who showed not a hint of teasing on his face. Grinning slyly, Siwon puckers his lips, moving swiftly towards a now squealing [in a very manly way he'll have you know] Ryeowook, who was trying his very best to lean away from him.

“hyyyuuuunnngggg!!!” he sqeuaks, suddently finding himself lifted into the air, twirling around the stage to the laugh of Siwon barely heard over the screams of the crowd below.

Won Dambi may not be the most stylish of all the Super Junior ladies, but for Ryeowook he's the prettiest out of all of them, moustache and all~