Almost Sure

Almost Sure

Rap Monster, Nam Joon made it very clear a few weeks after BTS was together that he was an advocate for gays. This of course got the media’s attention, but it didn’t bother him since he was such a confident person. When Nam Joon announced that he would be happy to help any member who may be questioning their uality it seemed to really get the other boy’s attention. A few weeks had passed since his statement and a few of the members looked to him for council.

J-Hope, for a few years, had been struggling with his identity and how he should be living it. He was, what his band mates thought, the more sensitive member since he was one of the first guys to cry. The boys never gave it much more thought other than that. J-Hope had finally built up enough courage to approach their leader.

Nam Joon smiled and nodded, guiding the other to the bathroom and hoped no cameras had tried following. He took off his mic and gestured towards J-Hope to do the same. The older boy was visibly nervous and Rap Mon made sure both mics were off.

“So what’s up?” he asked with a tilt of his head.

“Hyung, I think – I’m almost sure I’m gay…” J-Hope trailed off his head hanging low while his cheeks reddened.

The white haired boy patted the other’s shoulder. “You know that’s nothing to be ashamed of…some guys question their uality at our ages especially in this kind of industry…J-Hope.” He lifted the older boy’s chin. “Are you sure you’re gay?”

“W-Well, that’s wh-” J was cut off when he felt Nam Joon’s lips on his.

His eyes bulged for a second, but relaxed letting his eye lids drift shut while Rap Mon took the lead. He felt the younger boy’s tongue slowly enter his mouth. Then it was over.

Nam Joon watched as J-Hope’s onyx eyes fluttered open and his face went crimson when he realized his leader was staring at him. Rap Mon almost couldn’t contain himself, but was able to project it as a soft snicker which got him a rough punch to the arm. “WTF HYUNG?!” the embarrassed boy whispered harshly.

The younger boy eventually calmed down and smirked, “It was a test to confirm if you were gay and judging by that…” he pointed to J-Hope’s crotch and watched the other quickly cover up, “and by the way you didn’t pull away~ I’d say you definitely are.” There was an awkward silence between the two for about a minute.

“S-So what now?” J-Hope whined still mortified by his current situation.

“Well, whenever you’ve got a crush you just let me know and I’ll try helpin’ you out.” Rap Mon rinsed his hands and grabbed his mic. He picked up the air freshener, spraying to the side of boy. “By the way, I’ve always wanted to kiss a guy.” He winked, sticking out his tongue a little and slinked out of the bathroom, leaving an extremely confused J-Hope behind.

Then he heard the other say You may not wanna go in there for a while and then race down the hall yelling for his dongsaengs; more than likely to distract any camera that may have been lurking about. J-Hope shook his head and waited a little before making his escape to his room.

 

-END