Taken

Lost Lover

One might think it's over right then and there, but no it was far from over. the dark night bringing fear to the heart. street by street and soon there would be no street to see. Where was this taxi driver taking him? After being taken without his consent, only going to the old house he and his old lover used to live to pick up some things. Finding a letter address to him on his old table that had a cloth with a stain on it. Pretty letters spelling "Luhan"on the envelope with a letter containing words of a promise and meeting time along with the initials "O. S." finding the date on the letter to be that exact day.


 The fear ran through him in a shiver knowing only but one person with those initials and hand writing , his f fiancé​ and lover, one he was unable to remember the face of, but it still being impossible for it to be him. Moving on being the only and best choice for his life. For he was gone. Dead mostly likely, for he disappeared in the war never seen again. Luhan had fled the house as quickly as possible in fear it really being him yet seeming impossible, feeling relief for having the taxi driver there. But that relief would be gone in seconds and now this is where he stands. Taken by the taxi driver. 


Street by street and soon there would be no street to see. Where was this taxi driver taking him? He would not know. Dare he ask? He does not know. More darkness is shown as the sound of the rushing engine of the car takes him away. His screams and cries for help not herd, for all the windows and doors where locked closed, no way of getting out or to have the hope of someone hearing him.


 As he loses hope, he lays on the seat and cries with tears rolling down his face, only sobs and whimper coming from his mouth. What would become of his family? His husband Xiumin? His children? He can only pray for his own safety to return to them. His know swelling eyes look up to see the driver through the window in between separating them. 


Gaining what little courage and strength he has left, he manages to open the small window that separates him and the driver to let out a trembling small whisper directed to the driver. "w-where are you taking me?" There is silence and as he loses hope in getting an answer, he hears the clear slightly deep voice of the man say "To our new lives, my dear!" His eyes widen in shock. This man was insane! What 'new' lives?! He had one! With his family! With his husband and children!

 "W-what?!" He manages to let out. He didn't even know this man! How can that man expect him to start a new life?! With him no less! "P-please let me go back to my own life!" He screamed in despair. The man stops the car in an unknown, abandoned place. He slowly turns his head to face him. " What life? We haven't started ours yet!" the man says in his slightly deep voice, booming through the car.


 He could not believe this! His eyes locked on the mans face. Oh Sehun. How?! How could he not remember this mans face before?! Only now remembering the face of his so called dead lover. How is this possible? He was supposed to be dead! He had disappeared in battle while at war, so it was to assume he was dead since he was never found! He was dead! It had taken him so long to move on, and now the face of his dead lover had come back to haunt him. 


His eyes look at him in fear as he whimpers out "W-what are you?!" The mans eyes flicker into what he thinks is a spark of red. The mans pupils dialating into cat like ones, his blank look turning into a one very sinister as his mouth forms a smirk. " I am yours-" Oh Sehun's  eyes lock with Luhan's as his smirk grows bigger. " -and you are mine!" 


Luhan loses consciousness ,the emotions and disappear being too much. 'Oh Sehun' turns the engine of the car once again to continue taking his lover to his lair. Luhan being taken by his old lost lover,  to never be seen again. By this monster. This demon. His once lost lover. His demon lover.


eh here it is guys hope u like it! subscribe and comment! srry for any typos! ill try updating my other stories soon! i promise! luv u guys!! byeee!!