Angel's Pov's +preview of Taeyang's Pov's

We Got Married (YG special )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview 

~Angel's House~

 Who would be my virtual husband?Let see.Who could it be?Who knows?

~Back to the reality~ 

My manager Oppa and I was sitting on the couch and was trying to figure out who could be my virtual husband.

~Our conversation

 We both went into the livingroom to sit on the couch and have a conversation about WGM.

Manager Oppa sat next to me and said " Angel ssi, are you excited to be on We Got Married -YG special". He looked at me with a curious look.

I sigh then I looked at the letter and said" I am but I'm curious who is my virtual husband." I sighed again and looked at my manager.

Manager Oppa smilied at me and said " I know who is your virtual husband but I won't tell you but you need to guess who it is?" He smirked at me.

I was shocked to hear what he just said and I sighed again but trying to figure who it is. I sighed again for the third times today and said" Let me guess Hyunseung Oppa?" I looked at my manager with a smirk.

He gasped at what I said and he sighed then said" No, Angel ssi please wiped that smirk off because I know that you both are up too no good." He was relaxing on the couch while chuckling.

I sighed and said" Let me see Key". I looked at him with a smirk.

 He just sat there and sighed then said" No, Angel ssi." 

I'm getting frustrated and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter