Sehun

Death Dream Diary

The family was so fine , sweet and comfortable for Sehun until the day Haeun joined his family. Sehun was his grandparent favourite until he was 14. After Haeun joined his family, his grandparent gave more attention to Haeun because they did not want Haeun to feel lonely and sad. 

The first two month Haeun started to stay with them, things were quite awkward because Haeun was so shy and hardly speaking to them. Sehun family’s member tried their best to make Haeun comfortable in that house except for Sehun and his father.

Sehun felt Haeun was trying to steal his grandparent attention and love from him so Sehun studied really hard to maintain his grade and he was determine to enroll at Seoul University Business School, the best international business school in Korea. 

Moreover, Sehun wanted to inherit his grandfather business so that he can proved to his family that he can be successful and better than Haeun. His father once told him 

“You have to be the best in this family and inherit your grandfather business if you wanted all eyes were on you in the future”.

In his family, Sehun was the most excellent student in his family because his brother had more interest in art but after Haeun joined the family. Everything had change , his grandparent, mother , father and brother changed . Sehun used to be hanging up at his brother’s room after his brother came back from work but now his brother only cared about Haeun.

Sehun can felt the sun irradiated through the window of his room while having a thought about himself and the grudge towards Haeun. He was getting ready for his economy class .

“Mom, I’m going to my economy class!”.

“Okay, take care Sehun and don’t forget we will celebrate Haeun’s birthday tonight so make sure you came back early!”.

Sehun just ignored his mother and took a cab to his economy class. Suddenly, while Sehun was on his way to his class, he received a call from his father. 

“Hello”.

“Hello Sehun, came back early today , we are having a birthday party for Haeun”.

“Why do I have to bother going to her birthday party?”.

“To show your grandfather that you were actually very nice to Haeun and make sure you buy present for her”.

After Sehun was done with his economy class, he dropped by a shop. “Why do I have to pretend like I actually care about her?” Sehun talked to himself. Sehun bought a necklace with a flower pendant, he didn’t really choose actually ,he just grabbed what he saw first and took a cab back home.