Never Let Me Go:1

Never Let Me Go

Choi Ari pulled her suitcase along the streets of Seoul, it felt good to be back. She felt men look at her, she was used to it. It happened in California also, your mother always said she wouldn't blame them, you were beautiful, long black hair and flawless face. Ari finally arrived where she was supposed to be,a big,nice,house.* Perfect! Umma said that I will come across to..Ms.Jung.*

A lady in her middle ages, opened the door for Ari. Ari smiled and bowed nicely.

" May I help you? " the lady said.

" My name is Choi Ari, Ms.Jung."

Wide-eyed, the woman took Ari in her arms and squeezed her into a tight hug.

" Omo Ari! Look at you, beautiful like your mother." Ari smiled and thanked her.

" Umma said I would stay with you? " Ari straightened her crop top and shifted her converse side to side.

" Yes, yes, I suppose you are looking forward to see Daehyun? "

Ari swallowed hard. Daehyun her childhood crush? All the bad memories came back flowing in her mind.

" Of course.."

Ms.Jung told her to come in, when she entered she was greeted by the scent of peaches and loud laughter.

" Please sit dear, I will get Daehyun! He will be excited to see you."

Ari sat on the couch, she touched the leather.It seemed like nothing has changed, when she was seven she always sat in the kitchen drawing pictures. Playing on floor with Daehyun. Daehyunnie , she should say.

" OW OW OW! UMMA! THIS GUEST IS NOT WORTH RIPPING MY EAR! "

Ari turned her body alittle to see him. Her childhood crush, handsome as ever. What changed was that his hair was blonde.* Cute.*

" Do you remember me? " She began.

" no. Look if you are one of those fangirls..get the outta my house."

" YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN, USE ALITTLE RESPECT."

Giggling she flashed a bright smile,'' Long time no see, my name is Choi Ari, your best friend."

Daehyun's jaw dropped and Ms.Jung slid out of the living room and went upstairs.

" No your not..Ari was..she was.."

Ari chuckled," Test me, oppa."

He snarled," Don't call me oppa when I don't know you! Age seven last word I said To Choi Ari."

Ari laughed," Don't leave me. Come back to oppa. I love you."

His eyes widened..," Ari? My Choi Ari? "

She flipped her long hair from her shoulders," Who else would know that you believed in the tooth fairy? "