Chapter 1

Think I'll Miss You Forever

Chapter One:

Love At First Site

 

Jungah stirs in bed as the light hits her face. She then rubs her eyes to focus on the clock on her wall. Jungah sits up and quickly gets dress in her school uniform. Jungah fixes herself in the old crack mirror in her room. Jungah uniform is old with holes and faded with colour.

Sirens go off as police cars pass by hers street, Jungah doesn’t even flinch a bit. This is what happen when you live in a poor neighbourhood where gang and drug dealers live.  Jungah breathes in and out before she opens her door. Slowly Jungah went down the stairs not wanting to wake up her father.

Jungah saw her father on the coach snoring and with a bottle of Jin. Jungah saw the opportunity to run out the door before her father start shouting. She silently closes the door and sigh ‘Today I am safe’ Jungah thought as she takes the main roads to school. The sun was still rising and the fresh air made Jungah cross her arms.

When she reach to school Jungah got her time table with a locker number. Jungah finally finish elementary school and is now in her first year of high school. Everything was so new for her, even the school. Jungah got a scholarship to an art school, her voice was the only reason she was now going to school with rich kids.

People whisper at Jungah as she walked to her class. The whole uniform told everyone that she was poor and did not belong with them. Jungah ignore everyone, she knew it was going to be this. However Jungah did not wanted to miss such a rare opportunity like this. Jungah did not want this life she had she wanted to have loving family who will support her dreams.

No one sat to Jungah, no one even said a word. Students piled into the classroom and took seats next to their friends. No bite her lip, she promise herself she won’t cry but it was getting really hard for her.  Someone kept throwing pieces of paper at Jungah making her lose her temper. Jungah turn at her back and saw one guy smirking while another gave a small smile.

“Can you stop” Jungah asked but the boy who smirk just laugh.

His seat buddy elbow his friend “Xiumin” the boys said.

“Look at her Chen, she doesn’t belong here” Xiumin said and Chen rolled his eyes. Jungah turned around and close her eyes, she kept chanting happy things in her head. The teacher walks in and clears his throat, he calls all for the students name and starts his lesson right away.

When it comes to lunch everyone went to the cafeteria and bought their expensive lunch. Jungah on the other hand sat on the floor in front her locker. Jungah forgot that she ran out of house she forgot to get something to eat later “It wouldn’t matter, the fridge is empty” Jungah said.

Chen was walking to the cafeteria when he saw Jungah by her locker he felt pretty bad. Chen get out some money from his wallet and put it on Jungah lap “Here” Chen said. Jungah was speechless, she never knew someone will do this.

“I don’t need your money, I am not some charity” Jungah said and stood up. She then shoved the money back to Chen and then cross her arms. Chen just rolled his eyes and walked away, he was just trying to help her out. Jungah closed hers as she tried to control her hungry.

Jungah left her locker and head to the library to read. Chen stood at the end of the hall way watching Jungah leave, when she was out of site Chen went back to her locker. He took out a piece of paper and wrote ‘Your Beautiful’ and slide it into Jungah locker.

At the end of the day Jungah goes to her locker to place her books into the locker. She notices a piece of paper fall to the bottom of her locker. She picks it up and closes her locker and walks down the hall. Jungah reads it which made her smile and made her feel admire. As Jungah continue to smiles she bumps into Chen making her fall back.

Chen catches Jungah by her waist holding her close to his chest. Jungah breathes heavily as she looks at Chen eyes “Are you okay?” Chen asked. Jungah slowly nods her head and pushes Chen gently away. Jungah fixes her hair and smile while she holds the piece of paper.

“What do you got there” A boy said and takes the paper Jungah was holding “Your Beautiful” The boy starts to laugh.

“Luhan stop it” Chen shoves Luhan down the hall making them both leave Jungah alone. Jungah can still feel her heart race when Chen held her so tight. Jungah looks in the direction Chen left and wants to go after him but she is a little afraid of his friends.

Jungah walks home very slowly not wanting to face her drunken father. She decides to sit under a tree and start her homework. The nature around Jungah relaxes her making her slowly fall asleep under the tree.

After Chen gets Luhan attitude in order he actually went back and follow Jungah home. However he watch from a safe distance as she falls asleep under the couch. This was a great opportunity for Chen to admire Jungah features. He love how her lips her fully pump and how she was bigger than other girls at school. In Chen eyes Jungah is naturally beauty for someone who doesn’t wear makeup or thinks about her looks.

Chen see a group of boys from the same school heading in Jungah direction. Chen instantly stands up and walks to Jungah who is still fast asleep. The boys walk away from Jungah as Chen stared them down. When they finally left Chen turns to Jungah and removes the hair from her face.

Chen see Jungah stirring in her sleep and quickly runs to hide away from Jungah. He sees her check her watch and quickly gets up and walk away. Chen keeps following Jungah only to make sure she doesn’t get hurt, especially from students from school.

Chen didn’t like how students treat just because she comes from a different society. Even though Chen is from one the richest families his mom taught him to see the best in people and to never judge them by appearance.

Chen watches Jungah go into an alley, he is about to go in with her but she comes out with case of beer and a bottle of whisky. ‘How did she get that alcohol for her age’ Chen ask himself, but then he look at his surroundings. Chen was in the one of worst area, no wonder she got alcohol. You could anything off a dealer here.

After Jungah got the alcohol she headed back home. When she stood in front of her house, Chen saw how run down her own home was. Jungah tighten the grip and the beverages before she walks in. Jungah get an earful yelling from her drunk father. Chen can’t hear anything but only assumes that Jungah is safe.

At Chen home he lays in bed thinking of when he held Jungah “Chen dear” Chen mother calls him. Chen goes down stairs and see his mom texting. “Honey dear you have blind date tomorrow after school. We have to start looking for your future wife” Chen mom said and giggles.

“Mom I don’t want to do this, I want to fall in love like normal people” Chen pleaded but his mom just ignore him.

“We come from high society so you must find someone from are society” Chen mom said. That when it hit Chen, he could never have Jungah as his. She come from the lowest society, his mother would never accept her. Chen bite down on his lip ‘I have to make the best of my time while I am single’ Chen tells himself.