Myungjerk

The Heirs

Seoul Art Academy

"hi krystal jung , were is your lovely body guard "suzy came and sit infront of krystal , krystal just ignores her as always , she is to busy to fight with her ,she continue her late breakfast before bell is ringing..suzy keep talking to her
"hm..have you heard about new transfer student ? you will got heart attack when you know who is she "suzy keep  provoking krystal ,krystal hold her emotion she know what suzy meant ..suddenly 3rd queenka come join 2nd queenka ready to provoking the real queen
"anneyong , can I join you two" girl with her beautiful eyes smiles ,sit beside suzy ,,suzy just smirk , she knows what will her another enemy want.
''o ow...Kim Myungsoo and Son naeun...here''suzy cant hold her smirk , when she see Myungsoo and son naeun walking to canteen ,krystal cant do anything , she dont have energy to just againts sulli and suzy after her eyes meet her ex and his fiance walking together 
"Krystal your rival finally here , prepare your heart , you will watching your lovely ex lovey dovey everyday and you will..."before sulli continue her words , someone come and cover krystal ears ,atmosphere becomes quiet all student  staring at kingska and queenka .
"Sehun bring krystal to our room , Ill handle this devils "Sehun pulls krystal hand ,krystal body really weak , she dont have energy to against suzy and sulli .
"gege..."
''Jung...."
"you promised me you will kill people who hurt me right ? I want you do it to this ...''sulli and suzy cant belive what they heard , both of them looks so scared when they see death stares from kris.

"but I wont you do it ,your hand will dirty if touch them ..lets go gege "
''soojungah .lets go..."Sehun pull krystal hand to leaving canteen and kris throw sulli and suzy bags , myungsoo stares at her ex girl friend , he can see pain in her eyes , he cant do anything ,he is such a coward. 
sulli and suzy still frozen in their place .

*Myungsoo*
I want to run and hug her , explain anything but I cant do that , I cant hurt naeun too , she is to precious for me , krystal and naeun two precious girl in my life ,but  I know naeun need me more than soojung need me , I believe kim tan wannabe and sehun can protect her.
"oppa...whats wrong with them ?" I just shakes my head 
'lets go eun..you need go to your class now"
"uh..okay then" i am such a coward , I cant do anything when people mocking her , this life !!! 

 

 


/KKS Private room/
krystal hide her faced in her favorite dolls , sehun make some hot chocolate for her , he knows krystal favorite drinks , meanwhile kris he is give krystal death stares
"Ya who teach you to act coward like that Jung soojung , if someone mocking you should fight back ,how if me and sehun not there ? stupid"
''but wait ..its like eun sang , she looks strong outside but so weak inisde ..."krystal throw her dolls on kris faced .
"I am not eun sang ! I am krystal Jung , my mother is normal , I am rich , I am beautiful but i am stupid because that Myungjerk leave me and choose that beautiful girl !" Sehun and Kris looks each other , they can see krystal tears drop this is the first time , they see her lovely princess crying because boy.

"you are more beautiful than that girl soojung , trust me"krystal hug sehun tight ,she crying in his chest .
"should I kill that myungjerk ? or Ill try to take her fiance so you can back to that bastard ?"
"no !!! dont you dare to do it gege , better lose that myungjerk than lose you " kris looks so shock with krystal words ,sehun stares at his bestfriend.
"do you love me ?"
1
2
3
krystal stares at kris and sehun...
"in your dream..."krystal cant hide her laugh , sehun hide his smiles meanwhile kris looks so disappointed but hide it and flicks krystal forehead.

"ya Jung soojung ! dont dare to love me..because you are not my style..."

"meanie...I better love sehun than love you ,mehrong"krystal kick kris ,sehun frozen in his place.