Love

Journey To Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later

 

“There is something going on with them,” Kangin muttered to Heechul as they watched Hyukjae and Donghae walking in front of them, all the group members heading towards the concert hall.

 

They were thirteen now with an addition of a young but talented boy named Kyuhyun. He wasn’t welcomed at first but everything was okay now. Their third album was almost out, they were the second sought after group in SME after DBSK and they even had couple pairings going. It was all fake of course…except that there was one couple that sometimes went beyond the boundaries of ‘fan-service’ and Kangin couldn’t help but think that there was more than what met the eye.

 

Everything appeared as normal, Donghae was clingy as ever and Hyukjae was stoic as ever…but somewhere there you could see the slight changes...subtle yet oh so obvious. The gummy smile was wider and the watery eyes sparkled brighter. And hidden between the child-like Donghae and quietly ignoring Hyukjae, you could see the touches, the way that Donghae’s hand would slide into Hyukjae’s for a moment before letting go, from the way Hyukjae’s hand would slide around Donghae’s waist as Donghae laid his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder for a second or two before the two moved away. And then there were the glances. Sure they looked at each other all the time but there was something hidden in those glances now, a little longer in its exchange, holding the eye of the other in a connection known to each other, that shy crooked toothed smile on Donghae’s face and the warmth in Hyukjae’s eyes.

 

“Hmm…” Heechul hummed as he eyed his favourite dongsaeng with the dongsaeng he was most uncomfortable with. “But they look happy.”

 

Kangin hummed in agreement, ‘Yeah…they look happy.

 

Yes Donghae was clingy as ever and Hyukjae was subtly allowing it.

 

*~*~*~*

Hyukjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter