Donghae

Journey To Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Inspired by this vid

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae

 

Donghae was an adorable little boy…a little awkward, a little clumsy and a little annoying and very loud when he wanted to be…or needed to be. But despite all of these (it was cute because it was him though), he was endearing…loved by all. There was just something about that crooked toothed smile and the innocent chocolate watery eyes that made him just so lovable…so forgivable.

 

He was an affectionate boy, never keeping himself back from skinship and its example showed from the way he pulled at his father’s hand even though he himself was a middle schooler, old enough not to be so close to the parents…one that should be initiating himself into the rebellious stage that is called being a teenager. But Donghae wasn’t like that. He was childish, though not infuriatingly so…just endearing and delightful. There was this child like innocent about him…so pure…so…untainted.

 

Donghae pulled again at his father’s hand. They were visiting the city, Seoul to be more precise, from Mokpo. His father needed something to do and Donghae had tagged along, wanting to attend the festival that was going on in Seoul, one that he thought he would probably never be able to see and so the moment he heard that his father was going to Seoul for the day, he had whined and pouted, showing his big watery eyes until his father had agreed for him to come along…it didn’t actually take that long to convince him though…because apparently no one could deny this little boy whatever he wanted.

 

Donghae tugged at his father’s hand as the man bowed to his colleague, his work already done . he showed his puppy eyes again as his father sighed, “Okay lets go to the park where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter