Processing 1

Processing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Processing One

- Broke Up -

“Hey… what do you think about courting someone? You know? Girls nowadays take the lead,” Min Kyung, Hyun Mi new girl friend grinned mischievously at her. Through her glass, she can see that she isn’t just asking her a random question because she knows her friend already knew she had a crush with someone.

“Don’t bring that Min Min, you know he already had a girlfriend…” Hyun Mi glared at her while took a sip on her mango juice.

Actually Hyun Mi had a crush on her sunbae, Kai. He is the hottie in her school. He is the captain of basket ball, the dancing machine in the dance class and the boyfriend of student council’s president –sadly. Lee Ki Ra. She was literally a smart and talented girl. Hyun Mi knows, she is also smart, but she know better it can’t be compared to her. She also knows, she is pretty and even y but she didn’t think it’s enough because from her view, pretty outside isn’t something that will lead to a true love.

“Oh don’t be like this… you know you had the look,” Her friend convinced again. But she just shakes her head at her and looked away.

“But his girlfriend also had the look,” She smiled sadly.

“Oh comes one… it isn’t not getting someone boyfriend is a crime,” Min Kyung shrugged her shoulder like it was an usual thing. Hyun Mi glared at her. She knows, her friend wasn’t as good in personality. She likes to change her boyfriend at least twice a week. She is a playgirl. And of course, for her, getting someone boyfriend isn’t something big. But for Hyun Mi, it is.

“You never know how heart break feel,” Hyun Mi told her. But Min Kyung just rolled her eyes. Just told you, she never felt heart break. But she is the one who break hearts.

“Alright alright… let’s save this okay girl? Let’s go to the class before the bell rang… I want to practice the new chorea …” Hyun Mi nodded her head and got up. The next class is dancing class. In her school, Dancing, Singing, Acting and other is actually an extra lesson. It was just like something to increased student hobby. So, in this class every grade is in the same place. And just in this class, she can see the one she is longing. Her secret crush, Kai.

“Do you think Ms. Jang will come? You know, I am sick of her flirty face when she spot a hot boy and began to ruin our choreography …” Min Kyung whined as the two of the walked through the hallway to the class. Hyun Mi chuckle quietly while shaking her head. Yeah, she also feels the same. The female teacher, Ms. Jang is actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter