Chapter 5

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Why would this heart kept screaming your name without me knowing-

Hyoyeon hugged the thing she thought a pillow beside her. Her eyes closed and she felt so tired after a meeting with Baekhyun last night. (Just to let you know it is on Saturday)

The thing that she thought a ‘pillow’ moved a bit made she flinched unexpected. “Don’t move.” She muttered in her sleep. Still, her eyes were shut closely.

Feeling insecure, Hyoyeon opened her eyes a bit. The thing that she thought a ‘pillow’ is snoring very loudly. In a minute, Hyoyeon still couldn’t get it but after that her eyes widened in shocked.

She quickly pushed the boy’s body that was sleeping beside her. She also got up from her sleeping bed.

The unlucky boy winced in pain. His hands rubbed his . He about to shout but when he turns to look at the bed, he also widened his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked. He got up from his place although his still hurting because of the unexpected fell from his sleeping place.

“I should be the one that asked you that not you.” Hyoyeon pointed at herself as showing that the question was belonging to her and not him.

Baekhyun chuckled at the cute shouting Hyoyeon. Then, he realized something.

“Noona, you didn’t wear any foundation, right?” Baekhyun looked at Hyoyeon who was immediately combing her hair with her hands and covered her face.

“Don’t look at me. Anyway, how did we’re stuck here? I’m sure someone planned this…it is you?” Hyoyeon talked quickly like she wants to chase the train.

Baekhyun shrugged. He ignores Hyoyeon’s remarks but she respects Hyoyeon’s wishes to not look at her. So, he walked away, leaving the elder one with her thought.

Hyoyeon shut the door after Baekhyun exits the room. She heaved a sighed in relief. Her steps moved to the mirror in the room. She checked her face.

“What a terrible morning face I have,” She ruffled her hair and sat back on the bed. Her eyes looked around the room that she unfamiliar with.

The closer there caught her eyes. She moved to the closer in a motion and opened it. She found some clothes that were probably fit her.

She took the t-shirt and a pair of trousers. She also took a towel and she went to bathe in the bathroom that also in the bedroom.

“Well, it’s such a nice thing that this is in the room.” Hyoyeon muttered silently.

Baekhyun in other side was sitting on the couch in the living room. His hand took the remote control there and he switched on the television. An interesting channel caught his eyes.

But, his mind still thinking about how he and Hyoyeon stuck in that place. What worse than that is the main door of the apartment couldn’t be open at all.

“Is this mom’s work?” He puts his right hand under his chin. His mouth pouts adorably.

“Yes…there’s no one that will do this other than Mrs. Byun. But, well, I agree with this plan.” He chuckled with his words. The thought of living with Hyoyeon made he smiles widely.

His hands touched his back. The feeling of falling from the bed came again. “She’s really tough. I need to be ready.” He said. His thought went away to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter