Lucky B2uty

Lucky B2uty

     "DAHH~!!" You screamed out of suprise from an email you recieved and read: [Congratulations! You have won a great opportunity to meet one of your idols, B2ST!...]

"WHAT?! ME~? &- & B2ST?!" You said excitedly as you spazzed and rolled all over around on your bed.

Then you froze as you thought, Holy crap... it's... it's only a few months away... "I NEED TO GET READY~!!"

 

     You've won a contest where one lucky fan gets to spend an entire day with one of the B2ST members. You obviously picked Yoseob, your ultimate bias~. You were so psyched that you planned everything out for that day: outfit , shoes, perfume, hairstyle- everything! You wanted that day to be just perfect.

 

 

 

 

     "Oh boi~..." You let out a sigh as you looked at yourself in the closet mirror. Then you poked at your cheeks, attemptig aegyos~. "Am I kawaii~?" you said with a high pitch voice. "...ugh, face it~ I'll never be as cute as Yoseob~."

An alarm went off from your cell-phone. "Ah!" You quickly got your phone. "Gee, it's time already~?!" You were extemely nervous yet excited because your dream was about to become a reality. *sigh* "Okai~... just be cool~. Yoseob is only just a human being... who happens to be really cute... and famous~ GAHH~!!" You face-planted on your bed, letting out a muffled scream in defeat.

 

     Once you got done dressed, you headed out to the cafe where Yoseob was arranged to meet you. You spotted the cafe but you stopped before entering to take a deep breath; Okai~ You can do this. You know Yoseob is very sweet to b2uties~ Alright? You stepped inside and looked around; Jeez, I must look like an idiot right now, oh boi~. You then spotted Yoseob across the cafe.

     A sudden burst of butterflies occured in your stomach... to your suprise... Yoseob was staring at you.

Whaaa- You thought to yourself in disbelief. Is... Is he-

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a soft greeting voice.

"Hello."

To your suprise, Yoseob was standing only a few inches in front of you.

...How de FUDGE DID HE- HUH?!!! *dies*

Since you had a petite body size, you had to look up to see Yoseob's angelic face.

DAGHH~!! You screamed silently in your head. But signs of your shockness showed; your cheeks were turning red and unconsiously you just stared at how close Yoseob's face was to yours. Quickly, you tried to introduce yourself but ended up stuttering.

Yoseob then laughed a little. "Why so shy~?" he teasingly said.

Your face turned even more red! Looking like a complete tomato, you felt like fainting.

"Ya~," Yoseob silently said. "Your name is Lani, nae?" 

*Spazz* *Dies* *Spazz* *Dies*

"Uh- yes. Yeah, I'm Lani." You said trying your best not to look like an idiot.

"Hahaa~ Well Lani, you look very b2utiful."

Yoseob then pinched your cheeks and looked into your eyes for a moment. You couldn't helped yourself but to look into his as well.

You then snapped out of it from embarassment. You gave a little push to Yoseob's shoulder, unconsiously but shyly saying, "Oppa~ don't just stand there~."

...wat wat what happened I did not just No Nope I did not just try to be Nope I must fly off a building

You saw Yoseob blushed, looking away in embarassment, "Uh- right. Sorry." Yoseob gave a shy smile.

You laughed a bit finding him to be so naturally cute. But yet, you couldn't believe Yoseob was like this. You expected him to be more closed off with his feelings, especially towards a fan, who just attempted to be cute. You were sure he'd be annoyed getting called 'oppa', who knows how many times his fans called him that without even knowing him personally. However... you never seen Yoseob act this way... nor with anyone towards you. Your embarassment faded away... what took it's place was happiness. A feeling you wished lasts forever.

Yoseob then stood tall with a brighter smile, connecting his smiling eyes with yours. "Lani-ya~, let's go, shall we?"

 

 

     You and Yoseob spent the day going to small parks, shops, and even a carnival that's luckily in town. Both you and Yoseob got to know each other more personally.

 

 

     "Ah~ Looks like our date is coming to an end." Yoseob said with a smile.

"Wait what??? This was a date?" You said out-loud suprised.

"Of course~."

...I just asked that out loud, didn't I~ gosh darn it I can't

Suddenly... another burst of butterflies attcked your stomach... Yoseob grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

"I'll walk you home, since that is what a gentlemen does."

You looked at him in shock, cheeks turning bright red... You could see his eyes shining... smiling...

Wha- what is this I'm feeling... No... He's just being sweet. Himself.

You gave an enough smile to let Yoseob know you apperciate his doings.

 

 

     Once you guys reached your house, Yoseob faced towards you, again only a few inches apart from you.

"Lani~ I really had a great time today. Truly the most fun I had in such a long time. If anything... I'm the one who's lucky to got to meet a b2utiful girl like you."

Yoseob smiled and looked into your eyes but then looked away. What you didn't know was that everytime he looked at you, he had this tingly feeling in his chest. He didn't want to believe that he had feelings for you... but he couldn't help it.

"Lani... I-"

You interrupted Yoseob by giving him a small kiss on his cheek. It took you great courage to express your feelings to the person you cared for, for so long... knowing you wouldn't recieve the same... You looked at him, Yoseob was absolutely suprised and stared at you.

Crap...

"Dahh~ Sorry."

"ah- no. Don't be, Lani~... Thank you."

You shut your eyes firmly. You felt an immense burst in your chest... You knew your moment with Yoseob had to end soon... So you hugged Yoseob, wrapping your arms around his waist, burying your face into his chest... just wanting to let your feelings pour out for him.

Yoseob-oppa~... please don't leave...

Yoseob wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on top of your head.

It's true... Your'e really sweet, Yoseob...

With that, you tried your very best not to cry.

"Yoseob~... will I ever see you again?" You quietly said, your voice giving a hint of sadness.

"...Be optimistic, Lani~. You'll always be there to support me, right?"

...Always will.

You looked up at Yoseob, with a bright smile. What more can you ask for? All you wanted was Yoseob to notice you. To appreciate that you've been inspired by his amazing talented skills of dancing and singing. Instead, you got to spend the entire day with him; it was more than enough.

"Nae, oppa~ Once a b2uty, always a b2uty."

Seeing you smile made Yoseob happy, knowing he made your wish come true.

 

     After Yoseob left, you went inside your home and got ready for bed. You laid down, still having Yoseob's scent on you... You started remembering the fun moments you had with him- Suddenly, your phone rang. You grabbed your phone and checked that you've recieved a text messege. You looked at it with eyes wide open.

It's- It's from Yang Yoseob? ...

You opened it and reads: [Goodnight, my dear Lani~^^]

And with it came a photo, a selca from Yoseob of him blowing a kiss to you.