Transfer Student

The cold Hearted guy i fell in love with

Hi this is my first chapter i have a lot of ideas for this fanfic this isnt really my first fanfic its my first on Asianfanfics but my first fanfic ever was on instagram called Is It Love? i ended up thinking its better to end that fanfic and mak it more into a imagine since i got a lot ideas for this fanfic and i also think ill have more time and a better plot with this story i hope you guys enjoy it im gonna try updating as much as i can hope you like it.:)

Music(optional) http://youtu.be/VSAVsstaj4E

 

 

Ya ya ya ya have you guys seen the new girl she's so hot oh and that body lord.Apparently shes been offered a modeiling job before but she declined because she doesn't like people taking much pictures of her.

Yeah weve heard about her theres also  rumor about her being the daughter of the president of Zeus hotel.

Myungsoo/L pov

New girl huh probably another .While i was walking to class i accidently bumped into someone .Yah!! watch where your going i screamed.I looked up and saw her i blinked my eyes but she was there anymore.

Yah the new girl just bummed into L

*Ah so this is the new girl school* watch where your going worthless girl i said with my glare.Ah nae mianhae she replied back.

The bell had rung for first period i have stupid math now all i did was take my phone out and started playing games fricken flappy bird doesnt even work.Guys we have a new student please introduce yourself i looked up and to my surprise it was that girl i bumped into earlier."Hi my name is Yerin and im 17 years old nice to meet you all please take care of me".I didnt really care so i just went back to playing on my phone until i eard the last thing i wanted "Yerin you could sit next to L since its the only seat available.

Yerin's POV

Nae thankyou

I sat next to the boy i wanted to say something  but i didnt bother with it since he  hates me now for bumping into him.

*How can i say hi to you lets see* something broke me out of my thinking Yerin-ah please do this question ont he board ugh i wasnt paying attention thats why she probably called on me i already new the answer to it anyways.Nae i answered her the questioned was 

what is the vertex form of y=2x2 + 10x +7?

i wrote the answer the vertex form is y=2(x + 2.5) 2 - 5.5 that was easy.Good job Yerin you may sit down but pay attention.Nae.Soon enough class was over while i was heading out i saw Eunyoung i havent seen her since last week.

Eunyoung-ah i screamed 

Yah Yerin ive been looking for you ahhhh i couldnt wait for you to come here lets go get lunch.WAHHH!! the cafeteria is so big

 

there is even a tv in here wow.When i stcafeteria-1.jpg

(Pretend there is a tv)

When i stopped thinking about how beautiful the place was all i saw was guys in front of me looking at me.Um yes can i help you?

Your so beautiful

Umm thanks i think im goingt to go now.

Sungjong's Pov 

Lunch time yess finally.Hmm isnt that the new girl with Eunyoung.

Ya hyung isnt that the new girl i said to Sunggyu.yeah shes  pretty right Hoya.Yeah she is but i feel bad for her why are those guys always bothering her i see them stalk her.Shouldnt we introduce ourselves i mean she doesnt even know who we are.Let's go

Yerin Pov

What are you gonna eat i asked Eunyoung oh im eating a some rice with meat and kimchi you im just gonna have some rice and meat.Hey i heard you got L mad.Yeah i did hes so irritating first HE bumps into me and doesnt even apoligize like WTF are you serious i even sit next to him in Math it's hell.

Wow you must really not like him well you better put up an act since they are coming over here.Huh whos comi

Hi we wanted to say hi Were Infinite we heard you were new to the school and wanted to come say hi Im Sungjong

Hey Im Sunggyu 

Hi im Woohyun he picked up my hand and gave it a kiss YAH!! Sunggyu yelled stop kissing every girl you meet.Im sorry she's just so pretty.I blushed when he said that anyway.

Hi im Sungyeol 

Im Hoya 

Sup Dongwoo

........... Yah say something to her he told L Hi the names Myungsoo but thats only for important people call me L he said annoyed

Nice to meet you all my name is Lee Yerin please take care of me

Can we go now L said

No woohyun said can we eat with you guys.

Sure i said Woohyun sat on my left side of course today was not my lucky day since out of all people L had to sit next to me.

So Yerin what school did you come from.I came from Kirin High School performing Arts school.Wow so that means you can dance.Yes and i can sing .Wow thats amazing you should joing the talent show its for the best singers dance groups and more you should join the winner get 10,000 dollars.That sounds good i should join with Eunyoung since shes an amazing dancer.

the bell finally rang and we had to go to next class i thankfully had music and i had Eunyoung in the same class.

After school i started walking out of the school gates and i saw Woohyun waiting there.Hey i was wondering if i could walk you home.Um sure.So why did you want to walk me home? i just wanted to get to know you better. oh ok.We talked a lot i got to know a lot about Woohyun he likes cooking,skiing, and playing tenis he has and older brother named Boohyun he loves to eat and his favorite colors ar red balck and pink.

b681fda61ee1d2d44a02caed02003e49.jpg

Well were here.Damn this is yourhouse you must be really rich.Yeah i am im the daughter of The president of Zeus hotel.Jinjja!!! wow thats amazing.Well thankyou for walking me home see you tomorrow.