Hello Again

Lips and Fingertips

7. Hello Again

 

 

 

            As the car arrived at the photo shooting studio, the members of VIXX got off. They all had on masks and glasses, as they were heading over to get their make up done after all.

 

            Hyuk yawned a little as he mumbled something into his scarf, only to get a smack from Leo.

 

            “Hyung…” Hyuk pouted. “I’m really tired…”

 

            Leo did not respond, but replied with a yawn as well.

 

            They had been preparing for their next comeback, as well as some of the members working hard on their studies… It was no shocker that they all had black circles under their eyes.

 

            Hong Bin turned down his music in his earphones, and gathered with the rest of the members. Although they were tired, they still had to greet properly.

 

            The leader N, although tired, started their cheer happily. “Real V!”

 

“V. I. X. X., VIXX! We are in your care today!”

 

The photographer smiles kindly, “no no, we are in your care today! Let’s work hard today!” He smiles, clapping his hands together. “Today’s concept is Lovers, so we will need you to give your best dreamy eyes.”

 

Hyuk mumbled sarcastically about how ‘thank god’ he didn’t sleep.

 

Leo slapped his arm again.

 

“Anyway, that’s the basic idea. It’s a simple one, and by having no female models for this photo shoot, the viewer will feel loved by you, thinking you two are lovers and making a connection with the photograph,” The photographer concluded.

 

The boys nodded, thanking the photographer for his instructions.

 

“The makeup room is to the left, Please get ready in there. The photo shoot will start in 2 hours.”

 

As the photographer leaves, Hong Bin puts the music in his earphones back on, blocking out all the sounds around. He was getting really too tired. Not even noticing who is around him or what is going on, he finds a chair in front of the vanity table.

 

Leaning back in a comfortable position, he falls into a steady sleep.

 

Hong Bin didn't know how long he slept for, but it was quite a long time until he felt the soft fingertips brush against his cheekbone.

 

The feeling was strangely familiar.

 

The fingertips were not rough like most people, it was like a soft moisturized feeling. He felt the fingers pat the eye shadow onto his eyes, caressing his eyelids as it did so.

 

The touch soothed him, strangely. He wasn’t a very skin ship person, in fact, sometimes when Hyuk ran to him to hug him, Hong Bin would feel a little awkward, not sure what to do… But this time, these fingertips, they were comfortable.

 

Almost like giving his face a massage? Hong Bing didn't want to open his eyes, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.

 

Hong Bin heard the door to the make up room open and close, the sound footsteps came in.

 

“Noona,” It was Hyuk.  “Is he still sleeping?”

 

So the make up artist was a girl.

 

“Noona, do you think you can give him a massage? I got one from N Hyung yesterday and I felt refreshed… I have to go now so I can’t do it…”

 

Hong Bin sensed the fingers hesitate.

 

“I won’t tell anyone, Noona,” Hong Bin could almost see Hyuk’s charismatic smile spread across his face. Hong Bin wanted to roll his eyes. Another girl flirting with Hyuk.

 

The fingers slid down Hong Bin’s cheek and neck, down to where his shoulders were. As the delicate fingers softly touched the sensitive spot of his neck, Hong Bin couldn’t stop be shiver a little.

 

What was this feeling? Surely he couldn’t be aroused just because of a couple fingers touching him?

 

Hong Bin swallowed a little, but remained still.

 

The fingers and palm moved around, relieving the pain that had been gathered up on the shoulders of the young idol star. At the same time, it sparked a familiar sensual feeling, to which Hong Bin could not suppress.

 

He tensed up, as the fingers traveled up to his temple to give a gentle rub.

 

This is definitely not good… Hong Bin felt a churn in his stomach.

 

“… Stop,” he whispered at last, eyes still closed.

 

The fingers jerked away, in shock that he was awake.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know you were awake…” The voice was oddly familiar, so were the touches…

 

Hong Bin almost cursed himself, God has got to be kidding him…

 

Opening his eyes, he sighed as he saw the reflection of you in the mirror, standing behind him, wide-eyed and speechless, like a Babmi doll.

 

“Again?” Defeated, Hong Bin put a palm to his face.

 

“We’ve got to stop meeting like this,”

 

 

_________

 

ahh well, if only the gif went backwards itd be perfect... but  i dont own it, so oh well:/