Good-Looking Guys

Lips and Fingertips

5. Good-Looking Guys.

 

 

 

            “Noona?”

 

            “Oh!” You gather yourself up and pick up the box. “Oh, he’s uh, very good looking.”

 

            Ilhoon raises his eyebrows. “I know, that's what I said.” He took a deeper look at you. “Are you okay?”

 

            You nod, breathing out in long breathes. “Here, let me just finish powdering your face…” You say, hoping to distract him.

 

            Ilhoon lifts his head to let you gain better access, while his eyes still on you. “Noona, you are like the other girls too?”

 

            “Huh?” You didn’t really catch what he was saying. You hand him over his grey contacts that he needs to wear to complete the concept.

 

            Ilhoon accepts them and puts them in like a professional. You worry for his eyes – they are turning too red – he probably hasn’t been getting much sleep.

 

As he blinks to ensure the contacts are in correctly, he repeats his question, “I said, does Noona like boys for their looks?”

 

            “Ilhoon ssi…” You grin, how cute of him, “Of course, don’t boys like girls when they are pretty as well?”

 

            Ilhoon grunts, but laughs along. “Well at least you are honest,”

 

You finish Ilhoon’s make up and watch from a distance as he walks in front of the camera for his photo shoots.

 

            Right. You had to get ahold of yourself.

 

            Yes it was all his fault, you remember now. His fault for having a good-looking face. His smile, his charm… His gentle gaze… He lured you in… You cursed yourself for being a girl like that, liking boys for their look.

 

            If it hadn’t been his way too handsome, good for nothing, look, you probably never would have agreed to his photograph taking. And never would have led onto those delicate kisses and those soft caresses…

 

            At first, you thought this was just a one-night stand, and that this will all go away without anything. But no! He’s an idol. You knew the consequences of this, if anyone knew about this, his career, your career is in deep jeopardy.

 

            First of all, idols just don’t seem to be associated with ual activities. An idol showing up at a club, especially an upcoming, young idol would make the news already. Idols dating current days would make thousands of fans go crazy and probably even make them commit suicide.

 

            You think of Hong Bin’s image as a cute next door boy whose smile captures your heart. Nope, he would definitely not stand well to a scandal…

 

Imagine what would happen if the media found out he had slept with you?

 

            You weren’t even dating! It was a one-night stand!

 

            A nice, caring, good-looking guy’s reputation and whole life could be ruined if your mouth slipped. Or if anyone saw him as he left your place, for that matter.

 

            Furthermore, if news came out that you sleep with idols, there would be no one asking for you to work at their studio anymore. Not that you minded leaving the makeup studio, but you needed money for you painter career, and you are certainly not giving up on that…

 

            You sigh a deep sigh. This is much more complicated than you thought it would have been.

 

            So what do you do now? You bit onto your bottom lip, deep in thought.

 

            You still had his shirt… Do you give it back to him?

 

            The best solution, you decided, as the photo shoot came to a close, was to avoid him, avoid Hong Bin as much as possible. The less you two meet up together, the better. This way the media would never get suspicious, and your secret would never be revealed.

 

            You decide to let go. Pretend this never happened. You made a mental note to yourself to throw the shirt away as soon as you got home.

 

            You wave to Ilhoon and the rest of the BtoB as they thank you for your hard work. Secretly, you make a wish, hoping Ilhoon never encounters this type of thing.

 

            As you pack away your things, you did not notice, that on your schedule, in a blue highlighter, marked a photo shoot makeup schedule.

 

            And with who?

 

            Well, fate’s a pain in the . It’s VIXX.

 

 

__________

 

Alright, I will stop for today. I have actually written alot more but I feel it's good to stop now :)

Photos and gifs do not belong to me :) yay for BtoB cameo :)