It was.. Good?

Lips and Fingertips

 

2. It was.. Good?

 

 

It was he who decided to start talking again. He opened his mouth; a deep husky voice came out. “Uh, did we…?”

 

You smile awkwardly. “I think so?”

 

“Uh, okay.”

 

“Yep.”

 

You two look at each other, and then move your gazes around the room, looking everywhere but at each other. Okay… This surely is awkward… You thought as you studies the clock that went tic, tock, tic, and tock. Then suddenly, you hear him gasp, and put his hand to his mouth.

 

“… Did I do that to you?” He asks, pointing to the red patch of blood on the drapes you were holding.

 

Right… Completely forgot about that. You scratch your neck, “Uh, yeah… Sorry.”

 

His expression changed immediately, guilt washed over his handsome face. “Oh gosh, I am the one to be sorry… I didn’t know….” He swallowed. “You were really good with… What you were doing… I didn’t know…” He moved closer to you, and you could tell the white drapes on him were just going to expose a little more than necessary…

 

You cut him off. “It’s fine.” You put out your hand and push him back to where he was sitting. “I’m good.”

 

He continues, “I don't usually do this, I mean, ever…” Taken a pause, he his eyebrows knotted into a look of worry. “I hope it wasn’t… bad for you?”

 

“… What?” You couldn’t believe this guy! The way his eyes looked at you! The way his worry and concern was clouding your senses! You swallowed hard… If it wasn’t for your pain, you wouldn’t mind going for another…

 

“I mean, I don't do this often… and it was your first time… I hope it wasn’t a bad experience…”

 

Stop with the cute talk! You wanted to scream. “I’m good, honestly, it was great—“ was it? You can’t remember much. “Actually I don't remember much but I don't feel any regret now…” You spoke honestly, “So I assume it was pretty good for me?”

 

“Really?” His eyes lit up, “thank god.” He cleared his throat and whispered softly, “I’m glad.”

 

“And you?”” You whisper softly.

 

“Huh?” He blushed a little, pretending to look for his clothes.

 

Determined to get your answer, you speak a little louder. “… How was it for you?”

 

“oh…it, uh, it was good.” His face blushed in a deeper shade of red.

 

You wrinkle your nose. Well, okay, back to awkwardness. Careful not to let the drapes down and reveal your chest, you set the task to gathering your clothes.

 

“Here, let me help you,” He offered, already having his boxers and pants on. Picking up your clothes for you, he looked at the patch of red. In a voice of ultimate concern and sweetness, he asked, “can you stand?”

 

You nod, but regretting the moment you tried. The pain of still there, and it was like your legs were torn apart. Holding tight to the drapes, you bit your lip in pain. “Hold on, hold on,” he leaned closer to you, putting an arm on the small of your back for support, he lifted you up easily.

 

“Wait – what are you doing?”

 

He chuckled softly, his pearl white teach showing. “You are quite light actually, you should eat more.” He let your behind rest on one arm, while the other pulled your hands behind his neck. “Hold tight,” He reminded, as he lowered himself to pick up your clothes.

 

You whimper a little, but mostly out of embarrassment, not pain.

 

“Where’s the bathroom?”

 

“The room on the left.”

 

As he sat you down on the edge of the bathtub, he went to set a hot bubble bath for you. You look at him, shocked, with your mouth open. “You don’t have to do this,” you started, a little shocked at all he is doing.

 

“Oh no no, I want to make up to you,” He smiles apologetically.

 

When he is finally satisfied with the temperature of the water and the amount of bubbles he created, he backed out of the room. “Before you get in, will you leave the white sheets outside the door?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I want to wash them before it stains the sheets…”

 

“You don’t have to, I’ll do that later…”

 

His face suddenly turned sorrow. “Let me make it up to you.”

 

How could anyone argue with him? His saddened face was so perfect, the way his upper torso would move with the defined muscle… You gave in, “alright.”