Blare School 2

Blare School

Public Street 
''That...That's her...!'' ''Where?'' ''Look! That's her! you see?'' One boy pointed to Hana.
''What are they doing? Have something on my face or what? Why they're looking at me so  surprise like that?'' Hana just wonder and looking back to them.
''Ahh! I remember , she was fighted us yesterday!!!'' Someone shocked when he saw Hana.
'Why they're still looking at me?'' Hana mumbles.
''We should catch her! Go!'' Five boys intend run toward her but have a car drive across them. 


''Aissh! Today I'll late because all of the stress stories.'' Hana sigh. 
''Aissh! Damn car! Where is she right now?'' One of five boys that have a big body said. ''I see...That's her!!! She walking on the street.'' a little boy pointed to her. ''Go!'' big boy shouted. 
''Who are they? I think ...I probably knew them before but I cannot remember it.'' Hana mumbled and walking toward to get school and then she stop walking.''Now,I know who are they.Ahhh.....! Help me!!!.'' Hana caught by five boys that also wearing school uniform.


''Aissh!!! Lets ME!! You want to die,huh?'' Hana shouted to them and they're chuckle. ''Hahaha...'' big boy laugh so loud and he pinch her cheeks. ''You think that I'll lets you go like this,huh?'' big boy added. ''So , What you want?'' She hiss to him. ''I want you!'' big boy smirk and his lips. ''what...what? Want me? No ways.'' Hana trying to budge from their arms but she can't. 

''No ways? Hahahaa... Well , you will see. I'll be with you tonight!'' big boy chuckled and wink to her. ''All of you! Listen to me , catch her and tie her.'' He added .

''You guys so stupid! Lets her go!'' someone shouted and he walking to big boy.''Still remember me?'' He smirk.