Final

Together.

            a/n: written a little differently than Mine.

     Woken up from the piercing sun coming from the bedroom window, Sehun opens his eyes. As he groggily opens his eyes, something is unusual. Looking down, he spots his love, Luhan. He doesn’t remember the last time he has woken up like this, but it feels nice. He’s content with his life as of now, and only hopes for better in the future. It was only yesterday when he finally came back, when he and Luhan had finally seen each other eye to eye. Sure, they needed some patching up, but time was key, and they had all the time in the world.

     As he exits the bathroom, he notices Luhan is no longer in bed, so he heads down the stairs and hears the clanking of dishes coming from the kitchen. As he approaches, he sees Luhan cooking food for two, and for once, there are two table settings intended to be used at the same time. Not knowing what to do as he waits, he opts to stand there and just admire his boyfriend. As Luhan is cooking, he chooses not to make any noise, too scared Luhan would do something upsetting for the both of them. As he sees Luhan finishing up breakfast, he makes a move to sit at the table. Still not noticing the presence of the other, Luhan begins to call for Sehun, but as he turns his mouth shuts. Flustered by knowing Sehun has probably been watching him, he quickly goes to put the food in the plates.

     Its awkward, so awkward Sehun could cry. As they eat, there’s no eye contact, just staring down at the food on the plate. As they both finish up, Sehun mumbles a thanks and offers to do the dishes. Getting a nod from Luhan, he begins to wash the dishes and out of the corner of his eye, he sees Luhan staring at him. Towards the end of his washing, he hears Luhan silently state he is going to wash up.

     The rest of the day passes like this, the awkwardness, the unknown staring, and the little to nothing dialogue exchanged. As its nearing later into the night, Sehun is sitting in the living room watching a rerun off some drama he isn’t paying attention to as Luhan is in the kitchen finishing up the dishes from dinner. At this point Sehun wonders when things are going to change. Were things going to go back to normal? Back when they were always together and happy? Would he have to make the first move? Was doing something going to be too soon for Luhan? As these thoughts go through his mind over and over again, he misses that the lights in the kitchen turn off. He is brought back to his senses when Luhan does something unexpected.

     Now they are both sitting side to side on the living room couch watching a drama. Luhan had joined him after doing dishes and total awkwardness is emitted from the living room. They both can sense it, but neither of them do anything about it. As the night is nearing a close, Sehun feels he has to do something, anything. He wants this relationship back; he has to fight for it. If he has to be the first to pull the trigger in this battle, then he must.

 

     At this point, he knows he has to do something. He can sense Luhan will be heading into their shared room to sleep soon, but he doesn’t want them to sleep like the previous night. Sure they had woken up next to each other, but they weren’t touching. He wants to be able to hold Luhan in his arms again and feel the other’s head on his chest as they both hold each other deep into the night. He was going to get what he wants. He may have to be quite bold but he has the perfect plan to shock Luhan and make the first step into the journey back to what they were.

     It’s almost 12AM and Sehun knows Luhan is heading to their room soon. In order for his plan to work Luhan needs to make the initiative of going into their room. It seems like forever, but next thing he knows Luhan gets up and begins his walk to bed. As he passes Sehun, Sehun quickly grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers. Luhan is shocked; he’s frozen in his spot. Taking advantage of Luhan’s reaction he gently pulls Luhan down into his lap. Once Luhan realizes where he is, he quickly tries to scramble up to his feet, but Sehun has got his arms wrapped around his waist. Not wasting any more time, Sehun smashes his lips onto Luhan’s. Luhan doesn’t respond at first, but he quickly melts into Sehun’s embrace and kisses back. They both missed this so much, there’s no doubt. It seems like only a few seconds have passed when they break away from their intense lip locking, but when they look up at the time its already 12:30.

     Embarrassed to no end, Luhan is quick to hide away in Sehun’s neck. Sehun only chuckles when he notices and decides to just stay there a while. When it nears 1AM, Sehun quietly whispers into Luhan’s ear whether or not he wants to go up the stairs, all he can do is nod. In truth, Luhan would lift his head from Sehun’s neck to say yes, but his cheeks are too red from the feeling of Sehun’s breath into his ear.

     They walk to their room together and both head to the bathroom. As they both get ready to go to bed, Sehun feels like getting a bit playful. Slyly hitting Luhan’s bottom as Luhan is rinsing his mouth; he gets a surprised yelp from Luhan. Luhan is quick to hit him on the arm and quickly leave the bathroom. Yes, their day had started quite awkward, but as night comes Sehun can sense the uneasiness fading away, something he feels ecstatic about.

     Sehun enters the room finding Luhan already in bed; he decides to just slip in next to his boyfriend. Luhan is facing the other way, but Sehun knows he’s awake by the way he’s breathing. Knowing this, he wraps his arms around the other’s waist and pulls him in closer. This time though, Luhan isn’t surprised at all, so all he does is turn around and rest against Sehun. Right before falling asleep, he rests his head on Sehun’s chest and mumbles a “good night” and also a “I love you”. All Sehun does is reply with “I love you too” and he watches as Luhan’s eyes slowly close and falls to sleep.

     As the minutes pass, all he can do is stare at Luhan. Today had been an eventful day. They were beginning the process of going back, something Sehun wants to come faster. Sure, it did take a couple times of being bold and they still had things to work on, but it was progress, and progress turns into completion. Right before it’s his turn to drift off into sleep, he kisses Luhan on the forehead and thinks to himself, “As long as we’re together, nothing can stop us.”

Word Count: 1,209

a/n: I am so sorry if this is bad and not what you expected. I’m thinking about writing more to this (like more chapters and making a multi chaptered fic) but im so lazy and busy I don’t know if I will. Don’t get your hopes to high. I’m sorry. my arms hurt so much,

Subscribe, comment, and upvote! 

subscribe for more info if i do end up writing more too

add me as a friend wait what?