Chapter 5

Just...What are you?!

Yuri and Jessica were walking home when she felt that Yuri has been quite and that is so. . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  unnatural to her. She just shrugged it off thinking this is just for a moment but until she has gotten home, Yuri is still spacing out.

 

“Yuri?”-Jessica

 

“. . .”

 

“Yuri!”- Jessica while shaking her.

 

“O-oh! Yes? What is it?- Yuri regaining her conscience.

 

“I’ve been calling you but you have been spacing out. Is there any problem? You’ve been weird since I saw you today”-Jessica.

 

“Oh! Hahaha. It’s nothing Sica. I’m fine there are just some things I’ve been thinking”. -Yuri.

 

“Is it bothering you? Mind telling me what is it? I’m your friend now, you can always tell me anything.” Jessica.

 

“I’m fine really Sica”. -Yuri.

 

“. . .”-Jessica

 

“Sica?”. - Yuri

 

“S-sica?”. -Jessica

 

“Uh. Yeah?”- Yuri.

 

Yuri saw how Jessica’s head bowed. Yuri thought that maybe Jessica doesn’t like it so she….

 

“If you don’t like it I can chan-“Yuri

 

Yuri was cut off when Jessica engulfed her in a koala hug. Her eyes widened feeling Jessica’s s pressing to hers.

 

So big and……soft.

 

Yuri shook her head. What are you thinking Yuri?! Her thoughts were cut off again when Jessica pulled back and now grinning at her. Yuri just looked at her in awe. 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh! Sica sounds so cute! I loved it!”

 

After Jessica saying those lines, Yuri felt like her eyes is getting out of its socket when Jessica kept on planting kisses all over her face. But Jessica realized what she just did and blushed hard causing to hung her head down.

 

This is not the time to look at her Jessica! You can’t let her see your face in red!

 

After Jessica did, Yuri regained her composure and now with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

“Y-you like it? Hahaha.  Then Sica it is.” Yuri said lifting Jessica’s face and looked straight into her eyes. *bogsh!!!!*

 

“O_o What was that?!” - Yuri.

 

Jessica just ran off inside their house while closing the door hurriedly. Yuri outside just smiled and shouted, “Goodbye Sica!”. Inside, Jessica slumped down at floor and, “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” let out her dolphin squeal.

 

 

[Another day at the University]

 

Jessica is late again after yesterday’s incident. She wasn’t able to sleep at all reminiscing what just happened between her and Yuri. But as usual she didn’t run at all, she have a motto which is, “Never run no matter how late you are”. She just can’t understand students running to their classrooms if they’re late. She just thought it just a waste of energy anyway and her beauty would be haggard, knowing she’s late, she can’t do anything about it.

 

When she arrived, she calmly entered and was surprised when the students were squealing nonstop.

 

“Oh. Ms. Jung, I see that you have arrived, please take your seat now, we have new students.” The teacher said. Jessica went to her seat. “Okay class, once again this is Kim Hyuna and Goo Hara, please take your sits now girls.” The teacher said and was about to turn around but stop when.

 

“Could we take the seat beside Ms. Kwon, saem?- Hara and Hyuna both said together.

 

Te teacher looked at them and looked at the seats beside Yuri. Jessica raised an eyebrow at her teacher and stole a glance on Yuri at her side which is like in a dark aura. Wait! Dark aura! Jessica looked at Yuri more closely now and watched as her eyes stared the two transferees with anger.

 

“I’m sorry but Ms. Kwon has a seatmate already girls.” The teacher said snapping her attention back to the transferees.

 

“Oh. I see. It’s okay” said Hyuna.

 

They chose the seat at the back of YulSic. But before they even went to their seats , Hyuna and Hara, winked at Yuri. Jessica shoots daggers like glares to them. The two girls got scared right away and scurried to their seats.