08

↭A Beauty Gangstar?! ↭

No one's POV

 

'Good morning Unnie..' Yoona came out of her room,and greeted Taeyeon who was currently making breakfast.

'morning yoongie..' Taeyeon greeted back and smiled as she turn and look at Yoona.

'the others havent wake up yet?' yoona asked as she yawned. 

'we are the last to wake up.' the latter replied while Yoona shot her a questioning look. 'this.' Taeyeon gave her a yellow peice paper. 

 

 

hey yoona, taeyeon.

me, chorong,naeun and eunji will be out.

 

Chaerin

 

 

 

'Wow. They let Eunji out?' Yoona asked, 'for what?'

 

'No idea.' Taeyeon repiled as she off the stove and put the food on the plate and gave it to Yoona.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

OH BOO-YEAH! I can have alone time with my precious Yoongie! Look at her wolfing down the food. Its too cute for me! Kyaa..

 

'Dun chock.' I teased and she glared at me. 'Dun curse me.' She pouted and finishes the food in just 15 mintue when i'm not even half way done. 'How can you eat so fast?' I asked in disbelieve as i try to speed up my eating. 'Its not that i eat fast. Its because you kept staring at me.' I widen my eyes.

 

HOW DID SHE KNOW?

 

 

'w...what?'

 

 

'I know i'm pretty but no need to stare at me even when you are eating.' She grinned widely while i blushed madly. 'so what are we going to do? I dun think they will be back soon.' Yoona changed the topic. 'Watch movie?' I suggested.

 

'Nah.. i want to watch my kuroko.' She said.

 

'Kuroko? Who is that?' I asked.

 

'Anime.' She giggled, 'my crush. KUROKO TETSUYA' I rolled my eyes at her. 'How can you have a crush on him when he'a not even a human. Its just an anime character.' She stuck her togue out playfully before washing her plates and oning some shows.

 

Then i heard some dribbling sound, and yoona sqeaking.

 

'KUROKO! SOOOO CUTEEEE!! UNNIE LOOK AT HIS HAIR!! BLUE COLOUR!' She pull me infront of the TV where i saw this little blue haired guy vanishes with the ball in his hand passes through his oppoent.

 

'See that?! He's so cool!' Yoona became a fangirl.

 

'I think my power is cooler.' I said while she looked at me.

 

'Speaking of your power.. i dun think i seen it before. I asked you to show it to me but you refuse too..' she pouted while i retorted, 'either did i saw yours!'

 

'Fine! Lets show our power!' She said and i was like.... what.. here?

 

'No.'

 

'Why?' She asked.

 

'Cuz no' i said then she suddenly grinned. 'Is it becuz your power is not powerful at all?' she giggled while i frowned. 'What? Its the coolest thing on earth okay?' i said then tickled her. 'Unnie!!' I laughing and push me away.

 

I ran away while she chased me we kept running around the house then suddenly i saw Yoona's face became pale.

 

'Yoo..Yoona? You okay?' I went to her worriedly. She didnt reply and only stare at me.

 

'i...i..i'm fine.' Shesaid weakly and quietly went into her room. What's wrong with her? Is she hiding something from us?

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

 

YEAHHH OUTSIDE WORLD!

 

'OMG I MISS HERE SO MUCH!' I roamed around the city of myungdong.

 

'Chill eunji.' Naeun chunckled and hold me hand. I blushed at her action.

 

Is she not angry anymore?

 

'Y-you are not angry anymore??' I asked. 'I am.' She changed to her cold tone again. Aish I shouldn't have mentioned in..! 

 

'Then why are you holding my hand?' I asked.

 

'Incase you get lost.' She repiled while i rolled my eyes

 

. 'Dun worry. I wont. I think i came here more times then you.' I said but she ignored me and we kept walking down the streets.

 

'Naeun-ah, you and eunji will be together and just walk around. We got some works to do.' Chaerin unnie said while Naeun nodded and then chaerin unnie and chorong walked away.

 

'Where do you want to go?' She asked then i point to a food store.

 

'Eat.' I said while she nodded and both of us went inside there. 'What would you like to order?' I asked while Naeun shook her head and scanned around our surrounding. 

 

'Aish....there's no one suspicious.  So eat alright?' She shook her head, 'fine. I'm just gonna eat myself.' 

I ordered some food and looked at Naeun.

 

'Naeun-ah u said you still have secrets. Can tell me?' She shook her head while I frowned, 'yah. Say something. Are you really that angry with me?' She nodded.

 

'Why?' I asked but she shrugged it off and looked elsewhere. 

 

'C'mon....tell me..' I said, 'please?' I showed my puppy eyes. She seems to ignore it at first but then a second later, she sighed and whispered something inaudible. But I heard the last word clearly. 

 

'........jealous.' 

 

She's jealous? 

 

'you're jealous? Of who?' I asked while she rolled her eyes at me.  

 

Naeun's POV

Aish this girl.. she's really dumb eh? 

 

'Because of you and yoona unnie.' I said and studied her espression which still looks forever blurr.

 

'Why?' Gahhh...  she's so dumb that she's driving me nuts. 

'Forget it.' I gave up on explaining, 'figure it out on your own.' 

 

'But I dun know.' She smirked a little. This girl figured it out already see that smirk of hers? 

 

'Fine. I will tell you.' She grinned widely.

 

'Because I like you and I'm jealous of yoona unnie. Happy?' Weird. I didn't feel so weird when I said that to her like how I said it the first time. Maybe I really fall for her already?  

 

'Really?' She blushed madly while I smirked. 'Awww why are you blushing?' I teased while she became redder. 

 

'Ugh.  You're such a teaser Naeun. ' I giggled.