The news

The 16 famous celestials/immortals

Jade/Julia
Emerald/Emma
Moon/Merlissa
Marble/Manali
_________________________________________________________
"Ok class, now quiet down...quiet down...QUIET DOWN...QUIET DOWN!" Emma bellowed at the top of her lungs. The classroom immediately quietened down and everyone resumed back into their seats. Emma sighed and smiled sadly and looked at her students, surveying every one of them. They all tensed up sensing something was wrong except for one student sitting in the far back right corner.
"This may be good news to you all..." Emma paused for a second, "but its bad news to me. I'm leaving celestial girls high."
Immediately murmurs were heard all around the classroom, Emma raised her hand to silence them.
"Isn't that good for you guys, you have one less strict teacher now." Emma said.
"What... what... what no miss... what are you saying?"
"She's joking right, she has to be!"
"Wait... did I hear that correctly?"
"She must be joking."
"NO! Miss doesn’t leave, please don't!"
"What I don't get it, why so suddenly?"
"Does she hate us?"
Questions and statements erupted through the mouths of the students each and every one was confused.
"This isn't by choice. I have to leave." Emma stated.
"She has to." the student sitting in the far right corner of the classroom whispered, everyone turned to her. Emma smiled; this was her favourite student, the one who had truly learnt from her, the one who had learnt not to show emotions.
"She has to... she has no choice." She slowly turned to Emma, "it's an order isn't it, one from the Jade Emperor." Emma nodded her lips firmly pressed together. Another ripple of murmur went through the classroom, the Jade Emperor? That was new news, the Jade Emperor barely gave any commands or rules to their kingdom, and they were known as 'The Kingdom of Everything'. This kingdom was different from all the others. It consisted only of girls; however there were celestials of all kinds. People who controlled water, wind, fire, earth, air, etc. etc. The other kingdoms were each dedicated to one or two elements. There were also half or demi celestials. This kingdom was quite isolated due to the fact there were half celestials there. Some celestials didn’t really like those half celestials living with them; they thought that they would betray the celestial world to the humans. The celestial world was unknown to humans. During the ancient times when humans worshipped them, the celestials roamed freely around earth and everyone knew about them. But soon technology took over the world and people didn’t believe in them anymore, therefore didn’t worship them. The celestials weren’t selfish, they understood what was happening and backed out of human’s lives. However the Demon King would not let them go so easily. He summoned armies of horrifying monsters and released them onto earth. His intention was to make himself the lord of the earth and command the human world.
Emma couldn’t help but sigh again, she closed her eyes tightly she had to leave.
“The good part of this news is I’m coming back, the bad part… by the time I’m back, all of you will have graduated.” That’s when her favourite student broke down.
“No… miss… no…” her lower lip trembled. Emma smiled encouragingly but softly.
“I’m pretty sure you can all do well without me, follow the new teacher’s rules, don’t slack off!” Emma said while waving her hand in the air and words appeared. She whispered a chant and waved the words off, they flew away. Emma clasped her hands behind her back.
“Well, I’ve just sent a message to your new teacher to come over here so you people can meet her, be nice and welcoming.” Emma said, and two seconds later a figure appeared beside her. She bowed low to Emma and put her right hand across her chest.
“Knight Emerald, it is an honour to meet you.”
Emma bowed back slightly, she was granted that title by the Jade Emperor. Everyone was granted a title in the celestial world, they were usually given by the Jade Emperor himself but sometimes it was granted by the Kingdom’s rulers. You were usually granted a title with your element in it, since Emma and a couple of other people knew more than one type of element they were granted something else, and since she was one of the generals in her kingdom she was granted the title of a knight.
“Nice to see you Sulli,” Emma pulled her up, “no need to be so formal.” Emma looked around the classroom, “Yes, Sulli will be your new teacher from now on, she was a previous student of mine, be sure to follow her instructions. Her title is Sulli WHHGC.”
“Yes madam!” The class chorused, “Nice to meet you Sulli W.” The students nodded their heads acknowledging their new teacher. Sulli smiled and bowed to the students too. “Nice to meet you too, students, I hope you guys like me and lets be good friends.” Emma sighed contented with what she saw; it was now time for her to leave. Emma saluted her class and disappeared.
“Miss…” a tear dropped from the student in the corner, her name was Tiffany.
“Uhh… W stands for water, what does HHGC stand for again?” A student asked Tiffany.
Tiffany wiped her tear away, “Half-human god celestial.” Tiffany replied.

(JemM’s Meeting room)
Merlissa groaned and threw herself onto the large light purple couch on the eastern side. She couldn’t believe that she was going down to earth. Going down to earth! She pursued her lips and flipped around and lay on her back staring up at the large circular ceiling with the chandelier in the middle, it swayed lightly. Suddenly she heard a loud bang but didn’t bother to look up, she knew it was going to be Manali, she hadn’t been happy when she heard about the news too. In fact no one who was going down to earth was going to be happy, they all knew it was going to hard work and full of humiliation.
“I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it.” Manali mumbled and paced around the room before flopping down on a bright pink couch on the southern side of the room. Merlissa lifted her head up with her hands supporting it and looked at the slouched Manali.
“At least we’re going together!” Merlissa said. Manali nodded her head, “Did you hear the whole thing though?” Manali asked, Merlissa nodded thoughtfully, “it’s going to be awful if guys come with us.” Manali sighed defeated.
Once again the double mahogany doors of the room swung open, revealing this time Rebecca and Jessica. Jessica had a frown on her face while Rebecca’s face showed content.
“Yes! We get to go down; it’s going to be so fun!” Rebecca shouted out with glee and punched the air.
“Grow up!” Jessica stated and sat down on the light orange couch on the western side of the room. Rebecca went to sit down next to Manali and patted her on the back.
“Cheer up!” She stated happily.
“Cheer up? You know what we are going to go through?” Manali asked with her head down.
“Look on the bright side guys.” Rebecca said with a soft smile as the doors opened.
Julia bounced in and sat down beside Jessica laughing.
“I agree with Rebecca, cheer up guys! Look on the bright side.” Two seconds later the door opened again to reveal Yuhan and Olivia, they went over to sit on the white couch next to the couch Manali was sitting on.
“Thoughts people?” Yuhan asked and crossed her legs and leaned back on the couch.
“I’m actually quite excited.” Olivia said.
“I wish I was a junior.” Merlissa stated sitting up, “Cheerful people, nothing to worry about. By the way, we are waiting on one more person right?” Merlissa looked at the single blue couch next to her. Everyone turned towards it; it was the highest couch in the room, this was where their leader sat, their leader Emma. The double mahogany doors with golden handles swung open silently and Emma stepped in.