Meet Someone Else

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all arrived at V's home. They can see that there was just Jimin sitting on the couch, he look like he was incoherent.

"JIMIN HYUNG!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HYE RI NOONA? WHY ARE YOU KISSED HER?" suddenly Jungkook go to Jimin and pulled his shirt collar.

"YYAAHH!! STOP IT!!" the others tried to stop Jungkook but he still didn't want to let Jimin go.

"I thought you already know about my feeling to Hye Ri, right? I just confess my feeling to her and didn't have any intend to take her from V. I just want her to know my true feeling" Jimin answer the questions with one breath.

"SO, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KISSED HER??" Jungkook can't help himself to be polite.

"Yahh!! you can't talk like that to your hyung" Suga scold Jungkook because his words was too rude.

Jimin took a deep breath before answer the question. "I know that I will never be able to make Hye Ri be mine, so I kissed her before I really let her be V's. I'm willing to let her be V's girl now. I know she love V and will never love me as much as I love her" Jimin said and his eyes watery. He feels regret of what have he done to you and V.

Jungkook can't control his anger, he suddenly punch Jimin's face.

"This all happen just because of your stupid actions to Hye Ri noona" Jungkook said and he tried to punch Jimin again but blocked by J-hope.

"Yahh!! stop it.. It is not Jimin's fault at all. If you on his place, you would do the same things. V was the one who misunderstanding too much. How come he didn't believe his own girlfriend?" J-hope said while still blocking Jungkook.

Jungkook calm himself and took a deep breath.

"Where do Hye Ri noona? Where is she gone?" Jungkook realize that you are not there.

"MWO???" Soo Mi suddenly scream from your room.

Everyone go upstairs and saw Soo Mi holding a piece of paper.

"Waeyo?" Suga asked.

"I.. ige" Soo Mi said and her voice a bit shaking.

Suga took the paper from Soo Mi and read.

"Annyeong chingu ya (hello friends),

I don't think I deserve to live in this home anymore,

I should go back to my own home,

thanks for everything, I love you guys so much..

sarang surowo (lovely)

=> HYE RI"

 

"Mwoya? (what the?)" Suga said. He feels sad after he knows that you've left the home.

"Ahh! maldo andwae (no way)" Jin said.

"This house would be lonely if Hye Ri not here" J-hope said with sad tone.

"This is all my fault" Jimin said. He can't stop blaming himself.

"Geureochi (yes!) it's all your fault" Jungkook start the harsh words.

"YAHH! stop fighting!" said Rap Monster with angry tone.

"Let just leave Hye Ri alone. She might didn't want to talk to anyone at this time" Jin said.

"That's right. Let's finished our homework. We will see Hye Ri tomorrow at school" J-hope said.

Jungkook just sighing and nodding.

"Err~~ can I go back to my own home? Hye Ri was not here, so I think I should go back to my home" Soo Mi feels a bit shy to live with them without you because just her was the girl who live in V's home after you left.

All BTS members laugh at her.

"Why? Just live here. I wanna see you everyday, anytime, everytime. Don't you want to see everytime too?" J-hope kidding.

"Eh?? aa.. ani~" Soo Mi answer while rubbing at the back of her neck.

"Mwo?? how dare you did this to me" J-hope playfully talking.

"Mwoya? I did nothing" Soo Mi said while poutin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter