chapter 1.

Careful Super Junior! Don't let your real personality show!

Sooman noticed a recent trend. 

4D or rather four-dimensional personalities. They were quite popular. He thought about his new boy group soon to be debuting. Yes, he would defineltely need to have a 4D member. They would gain more popularity if it were an attractive member, attractive idols are always modest but what is he had a vain attractive member? It would only work of course if the idol was extremely attractive. He looked at the teaser image for Super Junior that had been sent to him to check. One member stood out, Kim Heechul.

 

Heechul wasn't praised for his good looks all his life like you might of expected. In fact when he was younger he was bullied for his girlish image. When he came to SM to audition he had arrived late. The staff looked him over once then allowed him to go in. This was the first time Heechul relized that he was considered very attractive. 

Heechul had a cold front, but was actually the nice Hyung who took his dongsaengs out for food and laughed the loudest with his friends. After he joined Super Junior he wondered if he had been added for his looks. The other memeber shad more lines and songs and he wasn't the best dancer, what was the reason?

 

"What!?" Heechul yelled at Sooman, loudly but still speaking formally. Sooman had described how he wanted Heechul to act. 
"thats not even my real personality! Everyone will hate me if i act like that!" Sooman was strict, he would not debut if he couldnt follow directions. so Heechul became Heenim, the loud, vain, big space star with the 4D personality.

 

"kyuhyun loves playing games!" the members said. It wasn't a lie he did, but no more then anyone else really. But after that he was known as the "gamer' member, the one obsessed with starcraft. 

Kyuhyun had recieced yet another set of games from e.l.fs as fanmail.
"I don't have time to sleep, when do they think im playing games!" he was sick of it, his personality had been created after fans had exaggerated what s had said and now he was unable to escape his image. And evil? He was the evil magnae? Heechul was the one who kept pranking everyone.
what would his parents think? That he was a arrogant, game obsessed 'evil' rude idol? he sighed.

 

Yesung's eyes welled up with tears, he quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves even though he was the only one at the dorm. 
he was reading fan comments. He seemed to be getting more hate then the rest of the members. did he have any fans? he wondered. E.l.fs were calling him "weird' and 'strange' and whole bunch of other things. The had taken the members jokes about him to seriously, his image was ruined.
"I'm the best singer of the group and the least popular, does everyone only care about image!!" he yelled at the laptop screen. He got his reply as a few more comments about his apparent 'obsessions' and 'weirdness' appeared on the home page he was looking at.

 

"Sungmin, do aegyo!" 
no, he thought
"Ahhh, I'm so embarrassed, I cant do aegyo on the spot it's natural!" is what he actually said
Sungmin opened his packages from e.l.fs. More pink. He sighed. everything was pink. He once jokingly admitted to liking pink, now he was the cute childlike member with an obsession for pink. He heard comments as he walked out of the SM building towards the super junior van. "pink? gay!" 
"your such a girl sungmin!" he was angry. Yes I like pink! I also like blue and red and orange and every other damn color! I never said I was obsessed with pink! you did! I never wanted to act cute! you told me to! is what he wanted say, Instead he smiled and walked on.

 

Donghae, cute, childlike and innocent. Thats his image. The scared clingy member who acts like 5 year old. He has to get that everyday. Insulted for something he isnt. "I'm a grown man, not a five year old" He mummered under his breath as a fan offered him lollipops and cheap toys. "thankyou! i love them!" he said loudly, this time so they would hear. 

 

ryeowook, the chef of the group. Now everytime a cameraman comes to the dorm he has to cook. the fans get annoyed id he doesnt. Let Ryeowook cook! he loves doing it! they shout when the others let him have a break. "No he doesn't" he thinks angrily "he did it to be nice to the members! I can sing to you know! I wasn;'t added to the group to cook meals!"

 

Kangin, koreas #1 handsome guy! he introduced himself jokingly. He was the strong member, he was also called racoon by e.l.fs. why do they do that? he thought. why do they say something offensive to the people the apparently love? Even if its out of affection he still hurts. He was the strong member but why do people think he can't have a soft side?

 

"Zhoumi how tall are you!?" Is that all people know? That I'm tall? They say I'm tall, then they say I'm nice then they shout "super junior forever 13!" I try to be nice But they hate me. SUper junior accepts me so why do the fans hate me? and the ones that do accept me know me because I'm tall and nice. Is that all i am? 13!13!13! They chant. Don't they know how bad it makes us feel? all of us.

 

"leeteuk the leader of super junior" thats what he's known most for. he is super juniors leader. the calm and collected one. the one that has to always be strong for the others. The oldest. He always felt burdened. He always tries to be the best leader, but now he is starting to feel out of breath when they are only half way through a concert, the other members don't take it well. Of course they wouldnt its super juniors biggest fear. But it's inevitable. some people are starting to relise and they ask in a hushed tone "is super junior..getting old?" I have to be strong as leader, thats my image. be strong. I will be going to the army soon, when i come back will i still be the energetic strong but calm leader of superjunior? 

 

Henry? The one who played the violin solo? 
Yes, thats me. The one who plays violin and piano who sings and speaks multiple launguages. thats me. I try so hard to impress the fans, Im not a musical genius I didnt jsut sit down and begin to play, it took years and years of practice. I was described as mature beyond my years. Being by yours and practicing untill you cant keep you eyes open does that. but now i have to be the cute and full of energy one. Thats my image. 13!13!13!13!13! They chant. are these fans or antis!? Don't they see how hard they make it? Especially on leeteuk. He apologizes the most, because he once chanted along with the fans '13!' but that was before Zhoumi and I, even though i tell him its fine he still feels guilty. why do e.l.fs do that? If they love super junior why do they make it hard on the orignal 13? 

 

 

Kibum, is he still even a part of super junior?
Yes, I am. I wanted to be an actor. We were going to try it for a while. but it didn't work out. "can i go back to Super Junior now?" I asked. No, i couldnt. It would hurt the companys pride if i left to be an actor and came back achieving nothing. I miss them. I feel like I betrayed them. When we meet up the welcome me with open arms, it makes me tear up. I'm in a bad position now. I cant be let back in, because the company thinks fans wont like it and think i didnt stick with super junior, but at the same time i cant leave the group because it would become a scandal. I have to be the forgotten member. WHat happaned to my fans? I only see comments about whether im apart of super junior or not and my betrayal. I wish i had never left. why do fans make it so hard sometimes? I thought they were meant to be everlasting? 

 

"EunHyuk! he is the uglisest member!"
That hurt. alot. monkey?anchovy? why do thousands of people call me this 'out of love'? i hate it. Why does every fan comment start off with "even though he's ugly.." or "He's not that bad.." why does the world only care about looks? If we are beautiful we are ugly plastic if we are ugly we are unattractive and told to get surgery. Donghae is my best friend. No not my lover, my best friend. But i have other members of super junior to, WHy if im not with donghae am i 'cheating' we are forced together too much sometimes, that we dont get to know how the other members are feeling. we are 15 or 13+2 not 11+2+eunhae. though thats still better then always being called ugly. 

 

"Hangeng how could he leave Heechul!" thats what e.l.fs say. the same ones, who critisised me for being chinese, taunted me for my accent, and hated me and everything i did, simply because i was chinese. Do they know what its like to walk around the SM building and be sneered at and whispered about, I was always bullied but i kept my head up. I couldnt come that far and not become a singer. My parents were poor. I needed this for them. The super junior M promotions became painful. I was there as a translator, not as a super junior member. Its hard to translate on the spot. Chinese and Korean is very different. E.l.fs often say i hid behind Heechul alot. I admit i tried to lay low, not be singled out as the 'chinese member" but thats what i was. "hankyung, the chinese member" So i left. I couldnt tell the members, if i did i couldnt have left i couldnt have looked them in the eye. I miss them, alot. Im more successful I'm not the "chinese member" in china Im Hangeng. But i miss super junior. alot.

 

"Siwon, is so religous"
Yes I was brought up like that. Yes I go to church. and so does alot of other people, why is it such a fuss that i do? Why do people mock me for following religon, why do they act like all i do is preach? If i was like that do you think I would be in a boy group pulling my shirt off and doing fanservicxe?no. Im polite, thats true. I'm also lucky. I was nearly chosen to be the 4d one because of my looks. but Sooman knew i couldn't pull it off. I was to much of a gentleman. Sometimes i feel bad for Heechul, like he drew the short straw. Though I know he coped with a forced perswonality a lot better then I would of.

 

Shindong, is that the fat one?
thats me. 'the fat one' I stand out for that. I 'ruin' the image. 'why dont you lsoe weight?" they say "everyone else does" 
"it sets a good example" Sooman told me. I knew that wasn't true. he wanted me to be heavier for a reason. Other trainees are kicked out if the don't lose weight, why did he keep me? ahhh, i figured it out. SM is in the news again for only choosing attractive and skinny idols. I'm here so SM doesn't look so bad? so SM doesn't look like the only care about looks? Iv'e been told i can lose weight, but not too much. they dont want me to be skinny. I could of done it though. I wanted to lose weight before my debut. that way the hate wouldnt  be so bad.

 

Heechul knows the other members ffound it hard to adjust to the personalities the fans had created for them. But when you have the camera on you 24/7 and always have that image you begin to forget what you used to be like. Heechul sees them stuggling sometimes, but they always smile for the camera, for the fans, but now out of habit. In a room by themselves they smile with eatchother its like the camera never really leaves them. they alwas have to be on gaurd, 

I'm Kim Heechul, I'm different from the others because I wasn't created by fans but by SM. but sometimes, we can't help ourselves, sometimes we do things SM or fans don't approve of. and when we do. I laugh the loudest.

 

 

Thansk for reading, This was inspired after i always read about suju's personalities but when i actually saw video of them, they were totally different! in a good way though :) Of course I'm not blaming e.l.f or putting my opion out, this is just a fanfic, thats all. I admit it was orignally going to be Heechul focused and only mentions of the others but as i was typing it changed lol. anyway thankyou for reading :) please comment if you like it:)  i would love to hear from you:) thanks:)