I Can Only See You

Every Day, I Want To Meet You

 

chapteone

"I Can Only See You"

 

  

Yoon Shi Yoon x _____

                It’s been around….3 months since ____’s appa has been out of the country for a business trip. It has been exactly 2 weeks, 4 days, 11 hours, 13 minutes, and 12 seconds since she last saw Shi Yoon. Not that she’s counting….He’s been so busy with filming and somehow their late night calls and texts aren’t enough. ____ went to Seoul International Airport to pick up her dad. As she was getting ready to put the luggage in her car, she saw tons of people swarming around camera men and .....

    *Yoonie oppa?* ____ thought. “Appa, chamkamaniyo!”

     “Oh, wae?” ____ appa asked, but it was too late as ____ sprinted to check out the crowd.

     “Alright, good take Shi Yoon! I’ll give you a 30-minute break.” the director stated.

     “Yeorobun, Gomawayo for your hard work!” Shi Yoon politely greeted the staff.

      All the camera men and staff left to eat lunch while Yoon Shi Yoon was left alone with several fans surrounding him. ____ could finally see through the crowd that it was her lovely oppa.

     “Oppa~!” ____ projected, but she was drowned out by the fans constantly calling Shi Yoon.

     “Oppa, stay healthy!” “Oppa, take care of your skin!” “Oppa, don’t work too hard!”

     Being the humble and thankful person he is, Shi Yoon took a couple minutes to thank his fans for their love and support. “Mianhe, yeorobun, I have just a short amount of time to eat so I can gather strength to finish filming.” As the fans left, they cheered, “Kenchanha, oppa! Eat well!”

     “Opp---ani.” *He needs time to himself, but I miss him…* “OPPA~!” ____ shouted louder as she made up her mind. She waved shyly to Shi Yoon while standing a few meters away hesitating to approach him.

     Shi Yoon saw ____ and suddenly had a smile so wide that people a mile away could see. “COME HERE!” Shi Yoon gestured for her to come closer.

     “You got a haircut!” he said as he ruffled ____’s bangs. Still hesitating to hug Shi Yoon, ­____ stayed a few inches away, but faced him.

     “Oppa, Bo—ani. Kenchanha!” ____ stopped mid-sentence.

     Shi Yoon pulled ____ closer and hugged her tightly. “Nado, bogoshipo!” ____ wrapped her arms around Shi Yoon’s waist.

     “Let’s eat lunch together!” Shi Yoon said excitedly. “I can’t today, mian” ____ replied.

     “WWWWWAAAAAAAEEEEEE??” Shi Yoon asked as he stomped his feet and shook his arms like a little kid. 

     “Jongmal, mianhe~ I have afternoon classes and I still need to drop appa home.” “Kenchanha….geude…let’s go to our favorite place after I finish the last shoot tonight, ara?” Shi Yoon pleaded.

     ____ nodded her head and Shi Yoon cutely kissed her on the cheek.

 

 
 
 

                A beautiful handmade bench that had (Shi Yoon

               *The stars are so beautiful just like ____’s eyes, smile, laugh, heart….Aish, what is wrong with me? Pabo~~ani-I love her…It just took me this long to realize because we haven’t seen each other for a while. I’m gonna tell her tonight. Fighting~!* Shi Yoon raised his fist as he cheered for himself.

 

     ____ got there just several minutes after Shi Yoon. She took a few moments to gaze upon the beautiful picture that is Shi Yoon looking up at the beautiful night sky. ____ quietly and sneakily approached Shi Yoon and gave him a squeeze behind the bench.

     “Annyeong~!” ____ said as she kissed his head.

     “I want you next to me!” Shi Yoon demanded with pouting lips.

     “Ara...” ____ couldn’t resist the only grown man that suited aegyo.

     Shi Yoon rested his head on ____’s shoulder. He slowly fit his arm through hers, and intertwined their fingers. “Mian” Shi Yoon said apologetically with puppy eyes. “I haven’t had the time to see you with filming and all.”

     “Kenchanha, oppa~” ____ uttered as she squeezed his hand. “I know work is important to you.”

     Shi Yoon sat straight as he took ____ and faced her towards him. “Look at me.”

     “Work is important, but you are MORE important to me.” Shi Yoon kissed her forehead. “Do you know what a forehead kiss means?” he asked affectionately.

     “Ani- bo?” ____ asked curiously.

     “I’ll protect you.” as he kissed her forehead one more time.  

 

     “OOOHHHHH! A shooting star! Make a wish!” Shi Yoon said as he closed his eyes to make one wish. ____ looked at him happily and did the same.

 

     ____: I wish Yoonie oppa will always be happy.

     Shi Yoon sneakily opened one eye after the other and lovingly stared at ____ as she made her wish.

     Yoon Shi Yoon: I wish everything stays the way they are because I found the source of true happiness.

 

     “DONE! What did you wish for, oppa?” ____ asked.

     “Nothing! I’m not telling~~~” Shi Yoon said as he stuck his tongue out.

     “There’s something on your hair.” Shi Yoon joked as he moved closer to her. Then he surprisingly kissed ____ on the lips and quickly pulled away. “Do you know what a kiss on the lips mean?” Shi Yoon asked while grinning. 

     ____ jokingly smacked him on the arm. “Yoon Shi Yoon Pabo~~~” ____ wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. “Nado….Saranghaeyo.” 

 
 
 
 
 
author's note
 
*this isn't my layout...credits to owner*
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW A GROWN 27-YR OLD MAN CAN
BE SO TOUCHY, FEELY AND HAVE SO MUCH AEGYO <3
 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I Ship YoonHyuk~!