[Chapter 2]

H o w I Got7

Jyemi's POV

original.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"Wasn't that movie great??" BamBam put his arm around me and laughed contently. I sulked a bit.

"Neh it was alright." I said monotonely. He looked at me in worry.

"Yah. Pabo. What's wrong?" He flicked my forhead sensing that I wasn't being my regular self.

I gave him my blank stare. I didn't want to worry him more because he's my bestfriend and I'm happy that his group is debuting...but will I still be able to spend time with him once he becomes famous? What if I never get to have these movie nights with him. I need him by my side. He's my other half. I can't be myself without him. Before I knew it tears started falling from my eyes and I tried to hide my face from him but it was too late. He already saw tears fall from my eyes and he looked hurt just by seeing me cry.He tilted my chin up to make me look him in the eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"JayJay. Tell me. What's wrong.." His voice seemed strained like he was holding back. He seemed hurt almost.

"I don't... want to lose my b-best friend." I stuttered. He hugged me tight.

"JayJay. You will never lose me. Look at me. Even when I debut I'm going to make time for you. You're the most important person to me in this whole world. Okay??" He gave me a concerned look then gently caressed my cheek.

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry. I'm just scared that once you debut, we might not get to hang out as much."

"Aigoo. You're so cute. Don't worry I WILL make time just for you." He smiled and kept wiping my tears. I nodded and smiled a bit.

"Thanks BamBam. You're the best." I hugged him tight. He hugged back and my hair.

"Hahaha. I know I am." He joked. I laughed slightly then playfully pushed him. 

After the movie we just sat there on my bed and talked for awhile. I love hanging out with him and I could legitly just be myself around him. He made me the happiest girl alive. I was never really sure what my true feelings for him were...but I knew that I just wanted to be with him no matter what. It never actually crossed my mind that maybe he might like another girl. I mean I already had feelings for his brother before but I'm still glad I have him by my side in the end. I don't know what I would do if I ended up having to help him get with another girl. It feels weird to me.

"Hm...so what would you do if you had a crush on--" BamBam was looking at me but then got caught off guard once my brother Jinwook entered my room.

"Yes? May I help you?" I was kind of upset because I wanted to know what BamBam was going to say.

"Oh. Sorry. Did I interrupt something?" My younger brother questioned, looking at BamBam and I suspiciously. I blushed.

"Eh??? Wha-- it's not like that!!!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Suuuuureeeee.." He teased and laughed.

"JayJay~ Be nice." He held me back and laughed along. I pouted at him.

"Yah! You're supposed to be on my side.. hnn"

"Haha. Aigoo. So cute." He pinched my cheeks then looked at Jinwook. "So what did you need..?"

"Ahh. Right. Noona. I'm hungry. Cook us food." He whined cutesy. I rolled my eyes.

"Aish. You disturbed me for that?? Make your own food you little punk!" I glared.

"Haha. Hey now you two. I'll cook dinner." BamBam suggested. I looked at him in surprise.

"Ah. Really? You can cook??" I was impressed. He never cooked for me at least.

"Haha. Neh. I will cook for everyone!!" He cheered and smiled. I smiled too.

"Yay!!! Hyung, jjang!" Jinwook gave him two thumbs up. Then he left the room to go and tell everyone else who was probably hungry.

"So. What were you saying..?" I turned to him. 

"Ahhh... uhh.. I forgot. Whoops. Mian~" He stuck his tongue out and then got off the bed, holding his hand out to me.

"Aish. BamBam!!" He ran out of my room and I chased after him.

[Moments Later]

BamBam and I were in the kitchen and he put on my cooking apron and looked so adorable. I thought he was like a house-husband. It made me smile to myself knowing that whenever he grows older, he would be the perfect husband/father. He was grilling the meat on the frying pan and I was watching him in awe. He was actually really good at this. I give him props. I don't know why he's never shown me this side to him before. It's actually very attractive.

"Yeobo!~ Will you pass me the salt on the table..?" He called out to me. I was startled but then responded.

"Oh?? Salt! Neh! Chef!!" I ran and grabbed it for him then gave it to him. He chuckled.

"Thank ya my dear." He smiled at me then winked.

"Aigoo. BamBam pabo!" I teased.

"Hey now. I'm being nice and cooking dinner for everyone, and that's how you repay me?" He guilted me in.

"Aish. I can't stand you." I mumbled.

"Haha. I love you too JayJay." He chuckled then continued cooking.

He finished cooking after about 30 minutes later and all of us were starving. Everything looked so good I can't believe he cooked everything! It's as almost as if a woman or a professional chef cooked this meal. BamBam never fails to impress me in some way. He is very talented and I still find it hard to believe sometimes that he is my best friend and will always be by my side. I'm really lucky. Everyone gathered into the kitchen as I set up the plates and utensils while BamBam put the food in the center for all of us to grab. Chen came in and was also impressed.

beef_kalbi_2_590.jpg

 

 

 

 



 

"Whoooaaa. Jay did you make all of this?? It's amazing!!" Chen exclaimed. I blushed slightly but I saw BamBam feel a bit hurt.

"Ahhh... anie!! BamBam cooked it all!! Isn't he great??" I said to cheer him up.

"Oh really?? BamBam! Since when have you been this good at cooking?? At home you--" BamBam rushed over to Chen and covered his mouth while laughing weirdly.

"Ahahaha. He's joking... Right Hyung??" BamBam nudged Chen. Chen quickly nodded.

"Right..."

"Wow. You're a great cook BamBam." I smiled at him. He became a bit shy and blushed.

"Ayyee. Thanks. Ehem." He emphasized the apron that says: 'Kiss the Cook.' I looked at him with my are-you-for-real look. He nodded.

"Aish. Pabo." I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek, feeling my face get red a bit.

"Yay!! JayJay kissed me!~" He cheered to everyone. They all clapped for him and I hid my face in shame. Aish...

"Omo! Is Noona and Hyung getting married?" Jaeseok asked innocently. I face palmed.

"Noooo way." I shook my head furiously. BamBam pouted.

"Awww. We aren't?" He looked at me giving me the puppydog look. I rolled my eyes.

"Aish. BamBam. Pabo. Grr." I sat down and ate the food in silence. Everyone was still chuckling.

After dinner I started doing dishes and BamBam stayed back to help me. He really is husband material, but I'm not sure if I would be wife material for him though. Maybe a more feminine girl is his style. I actually don't remember him dating any girls in the past... it was always just me and him. Hm..

"JayJay!~" He sang-said.

"Oh?" I replied while scrubbing the plates.

"Will you come with me tomorrow?" He was still cleaning up the table for me. I stopped then thought a bit. What's tomorrow...?

"Hm? Where?"

It was silent. No response. Eh? Did I forget something? Next thing I knew I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and a slightly taller figure, resting his head in the nape of my neck. I felt my face heat up as I realized BamBam was the one giving me a back hug. But...why? Is it a really important date? Or is he just messing with me??? Aish!! Damnit BamBam!!

 

 

 

 


 

"E-eehhh??" I managed to say.

"Mian. I couldn't hold myself back. You looked so pretty washing dishes.. I just wanted to attack you." He said in a low voice near my ear. He hid his face against my back side in embarrassment and it made me blush even more.

"Y-yah--" I stuttered.

"So you'll come with me..right?" He practically whispered. My heart started racing.

"I-I-I guess s-so.." I said softly.

"Good." He turned and then grabbed my chin so that we were face to face. We were both blushing so hard. What was going on??? He closed his eyes then leaned in towards me. My instincts caved in and my eyes shut too. I was also leaning in. Were we gonna kiss??? We were inches away from each others' lips.

 

 

 

 


 

"Noona?" Junhyun walked in with wide eyes. BamBam and I stopped then looked at each other in shock as well. My face turned bright red.

"Uhhhh..aahhh...ehehehehe." I laughed and rubbed my nape as I pulled away awkwardly. BamBam copied.

"Hahahaha. Gotchya!~" He joked teasingly to me. "You're face was priceless~" He saved us both.

"Ohh. You were messing with her Hyung?" Junhyun tilted his head in confusion.

"Haha yeah. We weren't really doing anything." He smiled at me then ruffled my hair. Wait. Is he serious? Was it all a joke..?

"Anyways. I just wanted to ask Noona where Appa put the new towels. I was going to shower." He nodded without being suspicious anymore. I quickly went with him to go find the towels, sort of running away from BamBam. Damn. My heart is still racing.

 

BamBam's POV

11205824_1431543017148864_847989778_n.jp

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

What's wrong with me?? I saw Jyemi there doing dishes and she looked really pretty. I don't know why but I had the urge to hug her as she was like that. Next thing I knew my arms were around her and I started speaking without thinking clearly. Then I hid my face against her back side because I felt so embarrassed for doing that but it felt really nice. I also got to take a wiff of her scent. She even smells so pretty. I mean I'm always used to hugging her when watching movies or whatever, but this time was different for sure. I felt different. She looked different to me. Then suddenly I moved in, wanting to kiss her. She moved in to. My heart was racing and I thought it was pounding loud enough for her to hear. I was nervous. Then her younger brother walked in and interrupted and pulled me back to reality. I realized what I had done and I didn't want things to be awkward so I laughed it off and acted like it was a joke. I felt pain though because I wanted to kiss her. I was a bit mad because her brother interrupted this time. I don't know why I'm feeling all of this now. I'm so confused. It's best to just act like nothing happened.. for Jyemi.

"BamBam!!" My little sister Lin called out. I went into the living room to check up on her.

"Yes...?" I said, still in a daze.

"Come play with me~ Junhyun went to take a shower. So I'm bored now." She pouted. I chuckled then ruffled her hair. Aigoo. How could I say no to my little princess?

[Night time]

It was already 9 o'clock and it was about time I brought Lin home. Hyung told me he was going to take Lin with him so I can stay a bit longer to talk to my 'girlfriend.' I was still really nervous. What if she thinks I'm weird now and wants to end our friendship? I hope I didn't ruin everything...

"JayJay." I took her by the hand and took her to her balcony right outside of her bedroom.

Her brothers were already in their rooms (hopefully) sleeping by now. I needed to clarify everything.

"O-oh.." She said softly. Is she mad at me?

"I-I'm sorry about earlier.. I-"

Out of nowhere she hugged my waist and hid her face in embarrassment. I was caught off guard and I was startled as she hugged me tight. I slowly eased into it then wrapped my arms around her too and patted her back. Is she okay? Did I screw everything up..?

"Let's not talk about it anymore..okay?" She looked up at me with a slight pout then batted her eyes. I blushed but tried to hide it. 

"O-oh." I replied. She pulled away from the hug then looked out the balcony as I placed my hand on my heart and it was still beating fast for her. I'm shocked at how much I'm going crazy just by being with my best friend.

"It's pretty at night. Don't you think?" She said while looking up at the stars. I touched her hand slightly so she would look at me.

"Come with me tomorrow."

"Wh-where are we going..?" She asked again. Did she really not remember? 

"I'm meeting the members tomorrow. Don't you remember..?" I pouted.

"Ehhh?? Really? That's tomorrow?? Already??  I'm so sorry BamBam! I totally forgot! Of course I'll go with you!" She panicked and felt bad. I chuckled at her cuteness then pecked her forhead. I'm glad she will be with me when I meet the guys I will be spending a lot of time with from now on. 

 


A/N: Sorry for the long wait chingus! I finally updated after so long. I hope you enjoy!!! :)