8 IS INFINITY

Description

“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.”

― Phaedrus

 

People see other people with their eyes, not with their heart. When we look at someone who acts cold towards other people, immediately we think that person could be anti-social and can never be approached. When we see someone beats up other people, we judge them like criminals for doing such behavior, but do we even realize that there could be a possible reason behind such action? When we see people with faces like they are always angry, why do we even judge them without knowing who they really are? Society is filled with assumptions that are product from the mouths and perception of people before us. The main reason why we can't live in harmony is that we fail to understand others because we only think of them to understand us.

What the world fails to realize is to understand the word disguise. We disguise with the way we dress, talk, act and think in order to protect what is hidden inside us. Some people acts like they really care but the truth is, they're just there to scoop some juicy details about your life and spread it to the whole world and be a laughing a stock. Some people act like they are kind, helpful, and all the things that makes you qualify to be a 'good person', but deep down inside they have motives in doing so in their benefit. Some people acts innocent and naive about things but come to think of it, when you are trying to enlighten them, they were laughing at you in their heads for getting fooled by their act. Some people disguised themselves in the manner of how they dress up, not everytime it's true that how you dress reflects who you really are. Sometimes the manner of how you dress up yourself is your way of clothing your true personality.

This story is about two individuals that are being judged by how they are seen in the public's eyes without knowing what they had carefully hidden. 

 

~~~~~~

 

OMG!! Thank you @kei_daragon unnie for the banner <3 *bows*


This is my first FanFiction, my first story here in AFF, and my first story about my fave couple: DARAGON. Cheers to everyone and the applers in the house! ^_______^

 

Date started: February 20, 2014

Date finished: -------------------------

-Gracefuldiva

Foreword

He carefully hid his heart in order to save their love.

 

He carefully made his way to her heart.

 

He carefully took care of his identity for her to open her heart.

 

But then she already lost her heart.