Chapter 1

It's You, Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2007

“Jessica, please don’t go. P-please…”

Tears roll down the girl’s eyes as she pleads Jessica not to go. She knows that if she let this girl go, she wouldn’t be able to see her for who knows how long. She couldn’t believe what she just heard, what her two-year lover had just said. Why would she leave? They were fine, they were living just fine. Maybe that’s what she thought.

“I’m sorry, Taengoo”

Taengoo. Will she be able to hear it again in the future? Her lover calling her name with her sweet, charming, and angelic voice.

Jessica kissed Taeyeon’s forehead before leaving, “You’ll find someone better”

A tear escaped Jessica’s eye as soon as she turned her back to Taeyeon. She doesn’t want this to happen. She doesn’t want to hurt Taeyeon, but yet she already did. And most of all, she couldn’t imagine her life without Taeyeon. She couldn’t imagine Taeyeon loving another girl. But she chose this. What a pathetic girlfriend she is.

 

Three months ago, Jessica’s parents called her. Telling her that they have arranged a marriage for Jessica and Ricky Kim, a Korean-American model and actor in California. Her parents don’t know Taeyeon and Jessica’s relationship because they are afraid her parents would break them off. However, Taeyeon’s parents accepted Jessica as if she’s already part of the family. After receiving the call, Jessica didn’t know what to do. She wanted to argue with her dad but knowing her dad so much, she just stayed silent and thought of something that would be better not only for her, but also for Taeyeon. And that was to leave Taeyeon and just follow what her parents want. Parents know what’s best for their children, that’s what she keeps on saying to herself.

 

“I’m sorry. I love you, Taengoo-ah”, Jessica whispered to herself.

 

July 2011

A blonde with long, curvy hair was now driving her W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter