ert!

That One Night

Jayoung POV


I heard birds chirping through my window. It was warm, supper warm. With my eyes closed, I sat up and yawned before stretching a little. Just as I was doing so, I heard mumbles. It was distinct, like it was coming from next door. 

"Do you think I care?" I turned and faced the body that was next to me. I screamed louder than I remembered I could. He shot up and covered his ears. 

"What the hell are you doing in my bed? You ing ert!" I started to kick my feet, causing him to fall out of my bed. I grabbed whatever I could get my hands on, so I grabbed my 3 year old laptop. 

I swung my weapon at full speed. But he dodged it. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down." He said. "Hell no! Tell me why you were in my bed? You erted bastard." I started swinging again.

"You know who I am right?" He asked. "A ert!" I swung one last time, it came to a stop. I looked up at the man. "Y-you're" He nodded and took my laptop from my hands. 

"How the hell did you get into my house?!" With no objects in sight I started swinging around my hands. He grabbed both of my hands and held them down.

"Look, I don't know how I got here." He explained. "But what I can tell you, is that I didn't touch you or anything, our clothes are still on."

Once he thought I wasn't going to kill him anymore, he let my hands free. He started to walk off. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked. "Oh hell no you ain't using my bathroom!" 

He looked stunned. "Why not?" 

"Leave." I said firmly.

"What?"

"Leave! Go on! Get out of here before I make this a big deal."

"No you wouldn't"

"Yes I will! Now leave my house-" At that exact moment my stomach started to growl. He smirked at the sound. "Or how about I make you breakfast?" 

I was starving, but I had to stay my ground. "No. J-just leave." I stuttered. "Nah, I think I'll just use your bathroom and make you some food." He walked off.

Seconds later I heard the bathroom door shut close. "Damn it. Why did I let him pee?" 

Himchan POV

 

My phone buzzed. 'Where the hell are you?' Yongguk texted. 'At a friends house.' I lied. 'Don't tell me you're still at the girls house.' I paused and thought for a moment. 'So why didn't you stop me if you saw me leave with her? You know what would've happened if people saw?' 

'I tried, but it was too late. You were already in her car.' 

'Anyways, I have to make her breakfast. If I don't she said she's going to make this a big deal.'

'Is she crazy?'

'Yeah, kind of, she was upset that was in her bed. Can you believe it? Most girls would proud Kim Himchan was in their bed. Anyway, I have to make her some food before I loose my career.'

She was outside waiting there. "Okay now, you can leave." She said firmly. "I still got to make you breakfast." I walked pass her and into her kitchen. "Uh, no you don't. Leave right now or I'll call the police and tell them you me." She threatened. "Psh. You go ahead and do that while I cook for you."

"You know I wouldn't be like this if it were Yongguk." I heard her say in the distance. "If that's so why did you run off with me last night?" I chuckled at my own comment. "Well... You got me this time." She said in defeat. 

 

She walked over when I was just about done cooking her food. "You better not have poisoned anything." She glared. "I didn't. And I can prove it." I took a bit out of all the things I prepared. 

Jayoung POV

 

"See." He slid the plates to me before walking away. Seconds later I heard my T.V turn on. "This bastard. Making himself feel at home already. Who does he think he is?! Just because he's an Idol he thinks he can just sleep in my bed, use my toilet, and watch my T.V?" I said to myself. 

 

"I'll be leaving." I heard him say after 20 minutes or so. "Don't come back." I shout after him. I waited for the door to close, and then resumed mumbling to myself.

 

It was utterly quiet. It felt weird that he wasn't here anymore. Now I have nothing to do. I walked over to the living room. I sat on the couch, I stayed silent, thinking to myself what just happened.

Author's Note

Hi! How did you like the first chapter? Short isn't it? I'll let you guys know... My chapters are always short. I mean, I try to make it long, but it just never happens.

Anyway! Comment down below how you like it!