Rules of love

Running man Monday Couple

“gary oppa…”she poking his shoulder and call him with a aegyo tone…they are sitting on the sofa while watching television….

“wae?~~~~”a lazy sound from him….

“can you fulfill my wish?”she looking at him with a puppy eyes…

“andwae,you lose,you had to fulfill my wish….”

“but I hope that…..”

“andwae,I am a very strict person…”he cut her sentence and even didn’t look at her…

“oppa..you look so handsome today…so,can you fulfill my wish once?just once..”gary laughed when she said it…

“only today?alright, let’s heard what your wish first…”

“you had to promise that you will fulfill my wish, then I will tell…”

Jihyo relax and watching the television but gary so suffer that curious what is her wish …at the end, “arraso,I will fulfill your wish ,tell me what is it now…”

“really?dont lie”

“oh,really”


{flashback}

In the morning,they were ready filming running man…(ep 183)..at the middle of filming,they were resting at the restaurant…there a chance to change the couple…and they were asked to be a team…gary of course was so happy because can be a team  with her…

But jihyo seem so worried in a team with him…gary saw her expression,he walk near to her… “why you look so depressed,you don’t want to be team with me?”

“aniyo…”

“then?why you looked so worried?”

“nothing…I’m fine”

“ah~I know you worried at the last, that we are not a fate couple?”

She kept silent and just nodded… “aigoo,my mong ji now Is worrying this kind of thing?kyeopta(cute)”

“oppa,its not funny..”

“don’t just care about those things…we will be the fate couple,no,we are the fate couple..”

“that is your thinking,I don’t think it will go smoothly as your thought…”

“don’t worry, it will go smoothly as I thought…how about a deal?”

“whats the deal..?”

“I think that we will win at last…and we are the fate couple…and you think that we are not…so,if at the end we win,you had to fulfill my wish…but if we lose at the last,I will fulfill your wish…how?”

“alright,deal..”

“deal”they put a pinky-promise

At the last mission,jihyo seems  scare,but actually she scare that she not a fate couple with him…she linked her arm with gary arm,and gary also hold her hand that on his arm…

And finally they won,and they shared the couple ring…he silenly whisper to her “we win..and I win…”

{flashback end}


“really?dont lie”

“really,so what is it”

“oppa,my wish is bring me for vacation,a trip”

“just like that?of course,no problem”

“why you easily say yes?”

“why not,I book one way ticket ,one person ticket and send you to Africa…”he joking to her

“ah~!oppa!”she hit him slightly…

“ah!why hit me?!i’m kidding..so now I already promise to fulfill your wish,and now your turn..”

“yah!how can be like that,I didn’t say I will fulfill your wish”

“I know~so you not going to fulfill my wish,but you have to followed few rules..”

“oh?rules?what is it?”

“first,never ask for a hug

  Second,never ask “do you miss me?”

 Third,Never ask “can I help you?

Forth,Never say I cant live without you

Fifth,last but not the least never say thank you ,sorry or please…”

“bwoh?!what the rules!are you serious?!you must be kidding?!”she was angry about his rules and she stand up and was trying to walk away…

But gary suddenly hold her hand,and he stand up,make her turn around..and hold her two hands..

“first,never ask for a hug,just take it

  Second,never ask “do you miss me?,just say I miss you

 Third,Never ask “can I help you?,say I want you to do this for me

Forth,Never say I cant live without you,say I live for you

Fifth,last but not the least never say thank you ,sorry or please instead say anytime for you”

She so touched of his word,and just hug him without saying any word…

He also hug back her,feeling the most happy moment is right now…

“and one more…”he break the hug

“can I call you mine?”he said to her and looking at sincerely to her…

 

Sorry for letting you guys wait so long,and heres the chapter for one of mondaycouple fans...

I will update next chapter, untill the next person request me for a new chapter

you guys can tell me what kind of concept that you  guys want..i will wait for you..hehe

tell me how was this chapter?

I will happy if you guys could leave a comment...

Thankyou~