CHAPTER 2

LOVE MESSAGE ON LEFT HAND

Good morning Mr.Lee. I'm sorry i'm late to class today *bows* ". The hottest guy in Golden Bright High School, Kim Myungsoo says loudly to Mr.Lee.

"It's okay. You just late about 3 minutes. You may sits now". Mr.Lee replied.

"Oh that's him. I thought you're not coming. Oh i'm dying". Hyeri says to herself alone.

                                                                  .......

Mr.Lee checks Myungsoo's homework and he didnt finish it because of basketball training. He's too tired and forgot all of his homework.

"Kim Myungsoo, why are you didnt do your work?". Mr.Lee asked firmly.

"Uh i- i forgot to do it Mr.Lee. Please forgive me". Myungsoo replied.

"Dont you ever says forgot your homework because of basketball training again or what. After this no more excuse or i will report to principal. Finish it by today and send it to me.

"O- okay Mr.Lee. I'm sorry. *bows*. Myungsoo answered stutterly.

                                                                     *

"Glad i can see your face again today. I wish you will talks to me. Even with hi". As usual Hyeri talks to herself alone.

"Yo ssup. Myungsoo hyung look at that nerdy girl. I guess she's trying to look at you. Hahahaha pabo". One of infinite member, sungyeol talks to myungsoo. 

"If you be her boyfriend, i will kill myself". Sunggyu interrupted.

"Ya ya ya don't said like that okay". Myungsoo replied.

"She's not equivalent with you hyung. Maybe you should wearing a big glasses and carrying book everywhere. Hahaha". Sungyeol increasing his volume voice.

                                                                      *

"Is it he's talking about me? Hm yeah i'm not equivalent with the famous guy in this school". Hyeri wrote something in her diary. 

"Hyeri-sshi, lets go. Back home together with me. I treats you an ice-cream okay?" Baekhyun happily asked Hyeri politely.

"O- okay. Let's go". 

That night. Hyeri sent Baekhyun a message.

"Baekkie, i want to ask you what you will do if you loves someone and she dont know you love her?". Hyeri starts the conversation.

"I will trying desperately to get her. Treats her very well and one day, i will tell her that i love her. Why are you asked me like that?". Baekhyun replied.

"Ah i'm just asking~". 

"You're falling in love with someone right? Is it Kim Myungsoo?...". 

"No.. or maybe yes".

"Oh i know! You're falling in love with me! Well i had treats you an ice-cream today~ Kkk".

"Baekkie don't be foolish. We are just a bestfriend. Impossible i will love you".

After Baekhyun received the last meesage from Hyeri, he didnt reply it anymore. About 10 minutes later, Hyeri log in her twitter. 5 minutes ago, Baekhyun tweeted

                              "Even it hurts, you're still my diamond". 

"@baekhyun88 Who hurting you?" Hyeri replied to that tweet.

 "@Hye_Ri No. Someone who i love... haha~" Baekhyun answered.

"@baekhyun88 Well let me guess. Its your mom right?~ Kkk"

"@Hye_Ri Second woman in the world that i love. Not my mom".

"@baekhyun88 Oh~~~ My cute baekkie got someone already. Goodluck my bro"

"@Hye_Ri Thankyou... bye gtg". Baekhyun sigh deeply.

Hyeri only talks more with Baekhyun. In other people yes Hyeri is type of quite person. 

                                                                       *

*In the class*

Baekhyun are not in a bad mood. Not as usual he's always greets with classmate happily. 

"Oh i will forget the stuff that i should buy after school". Hyeri talks to herself.

She wrote something on her left hand, Its "Pet food, Onion, Lux soap, Notebook". Hyeri is forgetful person so the easy way is she will write on her hand and she will remember it.

                                                                        *

In class, infinite & myungsoo having a conversation and myungsoo are not late for this time. They laughing each other and talk about Mr.Lee. Sungyeol said Mr.Lee ped his pants this morning.

Hyeri walks beside Myungsoo and "Ya! you!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Ah yes i am!" Hyeri answered.

"N- not you. I'm calling girl beside you, Jiae". Myungsoo replied while abit giggling.

"I'm sorry". Hyeri answered softly and starts blushing. Immediately she going to ladies toilet.

                                                                         *

"I told you hyung. She's nerdy girl and extra pabo. Have you see her face just now? Quite funny right? Hahahaha". Sungyeol talks to Myungsoo.

"Yeol, i think she's quite cute" Myungsoo answered while smirks.

                                                                         *

"HYERI YOU'RE STUPIDDDDDDD". Hyeri being alone in toilet while crying abit because she's too shy after that accident.

"Oh look who is this. Its our nerdy girl"

"Nerd! Four eyes!"

"She needs to dress up and make over little bit to be honest".

3 girls came in to the toilet. Hyeri immediately wipe her tears.

                                                                         *

"Hyeri why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked Hyeri softly.

Hyeri shook her head. 

"Maybe she think she's too ugly and nerd". Minso shouts all of sudden.

"SHUT UP I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!". Baekhyun answered firmly. All of student in the class look very shocked because baekhyun is type of cute and happy person. He never shouting or whatsoever.

"So, Yeon hyeri is your girlfriend?" Out of blue Myungsoo interrupt.

 

A/N: Hi~ Thanks for reading this chapter. Its such a short chapter. It more to baekhyun right? Well wait for chapter 3 and the >< XOXO 

P/S: Forgive the errors ;_;