Teaser no. 1 - The Angelic Demon

The Seoul/Tokyo Cherries Academy's Extraordinaries {Apply Now!}

A suspicious man was walking around some jewerly store. He came back and forth to the store. While the man was in the store, Yuu was also walking... Yuu was with his father, Mr. Yusuke. They will buy a ring because Mr. Yusuke will propose to his love. So, they came in. The suspicious man was looking at the shinning diamonds and asked the seller that he will take a look at the ring with a big diamond. The seller took it and brought it to the man. After that, the seller was called by the manager of the store, leaving the man with the ring. The man tried to ran away but, Yuu was there.

Yuu: *In her mind* (You cannot get away. You cannot!)

The doors locked, and windows are closed that it isn't breakable by anything. The man was in danger because Yuu was in Demon mode.

Man: What the ****? Who are you!?

Mr. Yusuke: You sir, are in big trouble. Yuu, calm down.

Yuu: *Nods her head* (Man who I do not know, drop the ring and get it back where it belongs)

The Man dropped the ring, he picked it up again and got it back to the table.

Man: What... Is happening to me? What the heck are you!? I'm going to tell the scientist and get you caged!

Mr. Yusuke: You won't get her caged.

Yuu: (Be quiet!)

The man can't talk nor move. The man was nervous but, no sweat was dropping. He is truly in danger because when Yuu said be quiet, you may die because of it, you mouth will be quiet, your body will be quiet by means that you cannot move, you cannot do anything and if Yuu won't let you go, by one hour, your heart will be quiet meaning you will die. Yuu can be this dangerous when it comes to bad things. The diamond was worth 1 billion and if it was stolen the seller will pay it. 

Yuu: *Sends a message to the brain of the man*  (Mister, please do NOT do this again, if I caught you doing this again you are through! Got it?)

Man: Yee... Yes!!!

Yuu: (Be free...)

The man can move again, and by the time that he have moved, he changed. He thanked Mr. Yusuke and Yuu for letting him change. For once, Yuu done the right thing.

------------------------------

The first time Yuu and her family discovered she was a demon....

------------------------------

When Yuu was born her mother was the first one who holded her. At that time, a black cat was in the room. The cat came to the seat next to the bed of Yuu's mother and the cat touched Yuu, after that the cat died. Why did the cat died?

The cat died because the cat was sent by evil. But, the cat was a white cat the evil colored the cat black. The cat was first good and loyal to her master. She (The cat) always goes to Yuu's house because Yuu's father gives her food. The cat changed to the color of black and sent to the hospital. The cat was bearing a demon power. And passed it to Yuu to use it for a good cause.

When Yuu was 4, she learned how to write, but, she cannot talk. So, her father and mother were confused why. They consulted a doctor and the doctor said "I don't know why she can't talk. But, looks like she doesn't have a vocal cord or a voice box. Maybe that's why she can't talk" Mr. Yusuke's wife was drowning with her own tears because of this. She said to Mr. Yusuke "Why didn't she have a voice box? I first thought that when she grows up, she can sing a song with me..."  Mr. Yusuke said "Don't worry, she can be a good dancer and a very good violin player." Then, when Yuu was 8 she discovered her powers, she hided it as a secret and only told her big brother about it. She accidentally said to her mother in her mind because she was being scolded "Faint!" And her father also discovered it. She didn't said anything in her mind about letting her mother free from fainting. So, one hour later, her mother died....