Butterfly Effect

Butterfly Effect

“..do i.. know you?”

 

And that’s enough to shattered Yoona’s world when that question slipped her bestfriend’s lips at the hospital, just less than 10 minutes after Sooyoung woke up from her almost 24-hours sleep after a car accident that happened yesterday.

Really, all day and night staying in the hospital by her bestfriend’s side, and that’s all she got.. after all that worries and fears, this is how it turned out?

 “..yo-you don’t re-remember me?” Yoona stuttered, all she hears that her heart breaking pieces to pieces, nothing more and nothing less.

“..am I supposed to know you?” the tall brunette asked, her face wears all that innocent look, an expression when a 5-years-old kid asking for something she doesn’t know.

Yoona’s opened , it’s shaking, but closed without a word slipped through. She is afraid to hear more of it. She is scared of what’s going to escape her 10-years-old bestfriend’s lips. She is scared that it might break her more.

Instead, Yoona’s eyes glued on Sooyoung while the tall brunette is having her first lunch after her car accident. She obviously looks so hungry.

 

Yuri eyed the her stunned girlfriend, before shifting back to the one who is sitting on the bed, there are a small table on the bed since the patient are having her lunch.

“…Soo..” Yuri called “..do you know me?”

“..mm.. Of course..” Sooyoung said, swallowing her food before she added “..you’re that swimmer in our school.. Kwon Yuri, right?”

And the fact that Sooyoung remembered someone she knows only for two years than someone who she is being friend with since they’re 8, pained Yoona more.

“..you.. know me.. but not her?” Yuri’s brows furrowed.

“Hey! Who ..won’t recognize you? you’re that..nyam-nyam.. famous Kwon Yuri!!” Sooyoung exclaimed in between her munch “..you’re our..mm-nyam.. school best swimmer!!” she added before spooning food more into .

 

Yuri once again eyed her girlfriend. The tall girl seems to be in the verge of her tears already, biting her lower lip to prevent that crystal drops from falling.

“..do you know where you’re living?” Yuri asked again.

“Of hmm-mm.. course..” Sooyoung mumbled, devouring her food hungrily “I live there for hmm—nyam.. for about.. hmm-mm.. 10 years already!! I can even mm—hmm.. walking back home from here with my eyes closed!!” the tall brunette grinned.

Yuri let out a soft sigh, glancing over her girlfriend in worry before back to the excited eating Sooyoung, her friends since she stepped into high school “..Yoona is your neighbor..” Yuri finally voiced.

“..oh, ahh..” the tall girl nodded, giving a warm smile as she bowed slightly “..nice to meet you, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung greeted, before back to her lunch.

Yoona frowned, her tears almost fall. Her eyes glued on Sooyoung. And her heart pained more and more, and it’s worse when she hears how Sooyoung called her.. Yoona-shi..

“…so.. hmm—mm…” Sooyoung chewed her food, swallowing after before she continued “..is it like my friend come to visit me with her girlfriend?? or.. my neighbor come with her girlfriend to visit me?” Sooyoung asked, spooning another time.

Yuri eyed the tall brunette from her question, finding it quite strange, doubting if she should ask another question or whatever bothered her at the moment.

“..and—and..hmm.. are we close enough for you to visit me here, Yuri-shi?” Sooyoung asked again, not even bother to glance over her two guests, her eyes glued greatly on her lunch.

“..we’re close..” Yuri replied “but not as close as you and Yoona..” she said “so it’s your neighbor that comes and visiting you with her girlfriend..” Yuri added, studying Sooyoung’s expression, obviously realizing something strange on the tall girl. And one of it, Sooyoung is definitely trying to avoid their eyes. or maybe because Sooyoung is so busy eyeing her lunch.

“..ahh..” Sooyoung nodded, but not sparing a glance over the two tall girls “..i see..i see..” she mumbled “..thanks for visiting, though..”

Yoona bit her lower lip harder, anticipating more from Sooyoung’s lips. Maybe a hard laugh and a mischievous chuckle will be enough, something to show that Sooyoung is just joking around like how she always does.

But no..

Sooyoung wiped her lips with a white napkin after she finished her lunch, putting it aside as in the same time a nurse come inside the room and took the small table out from the ward.

Sooyoung sits still, eyes darted on Yoona and Yuri in turn, giving an innocent smile as she speaks “..ah.. you both are here since I woke up, right?” she asked “since when you both are waiting here?”

Yuri glanced on her girlfriend, looking if Yoona want to answer the question instead, but Yoona is lost in her thought with her eyes watching every move Sooyoung made in a sad expression.

And Sooyoung seems to do not mind though.. the brunette seems to relax with the fact that she is staying in the same room with two strangers.

“..Yoona was here since she heard about your accident yesterday..” Yuri answered “she hasn’t going home since then..” the girl added “I just came here a while before you woke up..”

“..ahh, really?” Sooyoung nodded lightly “..thank you so much, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung said, giving another warm smile “..you should go home before your parent worried over you..” she said “..i’m really okay..” she grinned childishly “..i even think that I will be able to go home now..”

“The doctor said that you need to stay around a week more for further examination..” Yuri said “..and since you’re living alone, it’s better if you stay in the hospital for the time being..” she added “..just in case something if happen.. at least if you’re in the hospital, there are doctors and nurses that can help you right away..”

“..ah.. okay..” Sooyoung nodded, giving another smile.

“Do you need me to inform your parents about this?”

“Ah, don’t!” Sooyoung swiftly answered “I don’t want to make them worried..” she said “they will come here immediately from Japan if they hear about this..” the latter explained “beside..” she grinned “I’m completely fine..”

“..and.. you both need to go home..” Sooyoung continued “..i don’t want to cause anymore difficulties on both of you..” Sooyoung said sincerely, giving a small smile along before she bowed slightly again “..and really.. thank you so much, Yuri-shi.. and Yoona-shi..”

And that’s it.. without reply to the tall brunette’s sincere gratefulness, Yoona ran out from the room, going out from that place as soon as she can.

Sooyoung wore a questioned look as she stared on the opened door.

Yuri glanced over the tall brunette, and really she must find her head messing with her to find that sad look in between Sooyoung’s questioned look when the brunette asked innocently “..is she okay?”

Yuri sighed, but answered right away “she is not..” the latter answered “..and see you tomorrow, Soo..”

Sooyoung gave a small smile when Yuri walked away.

-----

 

“Again?” Yuri asked, eyes gazing into her girlfriend’s.

“But, it’s the day Sooyoung will go home from the hospital..” Yoona reasoned “her family are living in Japan.. and I just want to help her..” she said “she is my bestfriend for 10 Years, Yuri..” Yoona added “and I am her neighbor, remember?”

“I’m your girlfriend..” Yuri answered “we’re in different class, Yoona.. and in this week, I rarely see you.. I almost got no time to see you because you’re so busy taking care of your bestfriend..”

“She is living here alone.. she will get lonely in the hospital by herself..”

“Yoona, she got her classmate visiting her there everyday..” Yuri replied “you’re in the same class with her anyway.. you will get to see her everyday after she left the hospital..besides, Yoona you never absent visiting her in the hospital..” Yuri added “why are you so desperate just because she is not by your side for a day?”

“I’m used to be with her every time..” Yoona frowned “we always do things together.. we’re going to school together everyday, going home together.. and studying together..” Yoona pouted “I miss that so much..”

“And listening to how you describe your relationship with her, she seems more like your girlfriend..”

“Yurii..” Yoona whined “it’s not like that.. pleassee..” she pleaded.

Yuri sighed “..and give me a reason why I can’t go with you to the hospital?”

“I’m trying to make her remember about us, Yurii.. I am trying to make her remember what we shared in these 10 yearss..” Yoona explained “..and if you’re there, she will only talk to you.. talk about you.. acting like I was not there..” she added, ended with another frown.

Yuri let out another sigh “..you’re not coming all your way in front of my class to get my permission, right?” Yuri asked “you’re only telling me, because no matter what answer I give to you..” she paused, eyes meeting Yoona’s hopeful one “you’re still going, anyway..”

Yoona grinned “so, is that a yes?” her eyes rounded, anticipating.

“I have swimming practice after school, anyway.. I was assigned to coach the juniors, remember?”

“So, it’s settled then..” Yoona grinned “bye Yuri..” she waved “see you next Monday..” she said in the same grin before disappeared through the school hall.

Yuri’s eyes followed where her girlfriend walked, sighing. And really, after almost one year in a relationship with her girlfriend, Yoona still can’t realize where her heart led her to.

-----

 

“..Syoo?” Yoona called her bestfriend upon she stepped inside Sooyoung’s ward. She is still in her school uniform. Not even going home to chance as she made her way to the hospital, right away, obviously doesn’t want to lose even a second with her bestfriend.

But Sooyoung’s is not there. Knowing Sooyoung for 10 years already, Yoona puts her bag on the couch in the room, before going out to where she knows she can find the brunette.

As Yoona arrived in the hospital’s garden, her eyes scanned thought every place she walked passed by, trying to find a familiar figure there. Her lips curved a smile as she spots Sooyoung is sitting on a bench near flower bushes.

“..Syoo!!” Yoona called excitedly as she sits beside the tall girl “looking for butterflies again?”

Sooyoung smiled warmly “..ahh, Yoona-shi.. you’re coming here today, too..” giggled softly after “yess.. there are a lot yesterday.. but I can’t find any today..” the latter frowned.

Even if she doesn’t really like how Sooyoung calls her now, Yoona gives a small smile “..maybe they’re afraid of you..” she joked.

“Hey, why should they! I won’t eat them!” Sooyoung pouted childishly.

Yoona chuckled “who knows?” she teased.

“No, I won’t!” Sooyoung swiftly answered “you know, butterfly is such an beautiful creature..” Sooyoung’s eyes glimmered “..they’re the only creatures that ever feel how to be the ugliest and the most beautiful thing on earth..” Sooyoung explained excitedly “..and you know, even so, they’re so dangerous…” she added “even research said—..”

“That the flapping of a butterfly’s wings in one place can affect the weather in another place, which is known as butterfly effect..” Yoona continued “and aside from that, butterfly effect can be described as the sensitive dependency on initial conditions.. to where you can simply say as a condition to where how a small chance can affect large complex system..”

Sooyoung smiled “..hey.. did you ever read about that too?”

“Nope..” Yoona answered, giving a small smile “you are the one who always tell me that over and over again, no matter how many times I told you that I already know about it..”

“…sorry..” Sooyoung’s head bended down slightly “..i can’t remember..”

“..it’s okay…” Yoona answered even if her heart and mind definitely against it. She wants Sooyoung to remember about her. She wants Sooyoung to know about her like how they used to be, that’ why “..i will make you remember about us..” Yoona said confidently, reaching Sooyoung’s hand.

“..hmm?” Sooyoung stared on Yoona’s hand before she lifted her head, staring at the tall girl doubtfully before she slowly formed a small smile “..okay..” she said, stood up from the bench and widely opened her arms “..ahh, today I’m going home!!” she giggled, turned to Yoona “..you shouldn’t have to come here today, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung grinned “I’m going home anyway.. we can meet later..”

“That’s why I’m here..” Yoona replied with the same grin “because you live just beside my home..” Yoona said “I need to make sure that you’re not lost..”

“Hey, I won’t!” Sooyoung said swiftly, earning a soft chuckle from Yoona “I know where my home is!!”

“Fine.. but since I already here.. let me accompanying you home..”

“Okay..” Sooyoung smiled warmly “but.. I will say my goodbye to the doctors and nurses first..” Sooyoung giggled “especially nurse Tiffany…” the latter added.

Yoona frowned. She hates the sound of it, and she was about to throw a comment just to find her bestfriend already making her way back to the hospital building.

-----

 

“And what excuse are you going to give me this time, Yoona?” Yuri asked, arms folded on her chest, eyes glued on her girlfriend’s who is sitting across her. They’re having lunch in the school’s canteen.

“Yurii, Sooyoung just got out from the hospital like two weeks ago!” Yoona exclaimed “and I just want to make sure that nothing bad happen on her again..” she reasoned.

“That’s the same excuse you give me in these past two weeks..”

“Yuri, she-..”

“She is 18, Yoona.. she can take care of herself..”

“Yes, that’s why she got into an accident, which resulting of her memories about us, about me disappear in an instant..”

“But you can’t always looking after her, Yoona.. she has her own life, and so does you..”

“And she is a part of my life, Yuri.. she is my bestfriend!”

“It doesn’t mean you have to spend every day with her!” Yuri spat back “even before she got into an accident, we often got into fights because you spend more time with her than me.. and now, after she got that stupid accident, you never spend time with me, Yoona! never!”

“I’m worried over her, Yuri! Why can’t you understand?!”

“I tried!! But you give me nonsense excuse and unreasonable words just to spend time with her!”

“Yuri, please.. I don’t want to get into another fight again..” Yoona said softly “..but I want to spent time with her because I am trying to make her remember about me..” Yoona said “I brought her to places where we used to spend time together.. we eat where we usually eat.. we hanged out to where we usually go..” Yoona said frustratingly “and that’s all to make her remember about mee!!”

Yuri sighed “..sorry..” she mumbled “..i don’t mean to yell..” she said “..i am as frustrate as you’re..”

“..Yuri, i-..”

“What if her memories about you cannot come back?” Yuri cut.

“I will do anything to make her remember about us, no matter how hard would it take..” Yoona answered immediately.

“..what if she doesn’t want to?”

“..what? why she doesn’t want to remember about me?”

“Yoona.. I mean.. you can’t force her brain to remember things that happened over past 10 years ago.. she might-..”

“I was her friend since 10 years ago.. and I am still her friends until now..” Yoona cut “she has to remember about me.. she has to..”

“But she seems to avoid you..”

“She is.. because she thinks that it will make you jealous.. and she said she doesn’t want to get into any problem with you..” Yoona frowned.

“..doesn’t think about.. giving up?”

“No..” Yoona answered firmly “I will never ever giving up on her.. never..”

Yuri sighed, eyes glued on her girlfriend. And really, after almost one year in a relationship with her girlfriend, Yoona still can’t realize who she is never giving up to..

-----

 

“Syoo!! Syoo!!” Yoona yelled on the road, she is on her way to the school.

Just like what she is doing in almost a month already, waiting in front of Sooyoung’s house because Sooyoung took her key back. That key Sooyoung gave Yoona back then to let Yoona come freely inside her home. But as Sooyoung asked it back from the latter, Yoona has no choice but to give it back to its owner.

But it won’t stop her from going to school with her bestfriend. So she is always waiting in front of Sooyoung’s house and walk together to school even if the tall brunette obviously object the idea by walking with a safe distance from her, just like what Sooyoung is doing right now.

“..he-hey!! Why are yo-you leaving me there?!” Yoona frowned, grabbing Sooyoung’s arm to make the tall girl stop along with her. Yoona needs to catch her breath before continue their walk to school.

“Because you should go with your girlfriend instead of me, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung answered, trying to pull her hand from Yoona’s. And that’s it, and obvious wall Sooyoung put between them. It’s just enough to let Yoona knows from how Sooyoung calls her.

“But your house just beside mine..” Yoona pouted “..and we used to walk to school together.. we’re doing that everyday..”

“But you have girlfriend, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung said, as they continue their walk, this time slower “I told you that I don’t want to get into a trouble with your girlfriend..”

“She is okay with this..” Yoona said “I told her.. besides, we’re doing this even before I got in a relationship with her.. and even if when I’m in relationship with her..”

“That’s different..” Sooyoung sighed “if I were your girlfriend, I don’t want to see you walk with any other person but me..” she said, and Yoona’s heart pounded hard, hard just like how it reacts every time Sooyoung say that “I want what belong to me… stay belong to me only, and nobody else..” she added “..and it supposed to stay the same with your girlfriend..”

“I told you.. she knows about this.. and she doesn’t mind..” Yoona reassured.

“Even so, Yoona-shi..” Sooyoung said “..i still hope you will stop doing this..” she added, walking passed Yoona as she fastened her steps.

Yoona frowned. She hates how Sooyoung treated her now. She wants the old Sooyoung back. That sweet and loving girl.

Yoona fastened her steps to meet Sooyoung’s, grabbing Sooyoung’s arm as her eyes darted on Sooyoung’s “go out with me tomorrow..”

Sooyoung sighed “Yoona-shi.. didn’t you listen to what I just say?”

“Why? we used to go on dates, Syoo!!”

“Used to..” Sooyoung exclaimed “and how many times I need to explain to you that I don’t want to get into--..”

“And how many times I told you that she is okay with us!?!” Yoona yelled in that quiet road.

“Yoona-shi--..”

“And stop calling me Yoona-shi!!” Yoona snapped.

“..you should stop this..” Sooyoung spoke softly, staring in Yoona’s eyes sadly “..you--..”

“I hate you!! I hate you so much!!” Yoona yelled in tears, hitting Sooyoung’s shoulders with both her fists before running from the latter without giving Sooyoung a chance to speak.

Sooyoung’s eyes glued on the latter’s back sadly. She knows that she needs to do this. No matter how much pain it brings.. she has too..

-----

 

“Why are you crying here?” Yuri asked, on the school garden’s bench, just beside her girlfriend. But Yoona said nothing.

“Is it Sooyoung again?” Yuri asked softly, earning a light nod from the sobbing girl.

“What did she do this time?”

“..she.. rejected to go out with me..” Yoona spoke quietly “..telling me that she doesn’t want to get into trouble with you.. no matter how I explain that you’re okay with that..”

“…and you’re sure that I’m okay with that?” Yuri asked calmly.

“Yuri..” Yoona turned to face her girlfriend “you know she is my bestfriend.. and I always go out with her anyway.. and you never had any problem with that..”

“..that because I know she knows you longer than me.. and that’s unfair to take you away from her..” Yuri said “besides, I am busy with practices and coaching juniors that you hanged out with her more..” she said “not to mention that she always hates to see you alone, that’s why she keeps herself single to make sure that she will be there for you, always..”

“..yeah..” Yoona mumbled as her eyes lost with the memories of her bestfriend “..that’s so sweet of her, right?”

“She is always there for you..” Yuri said “she always think about you more than anything.. even more than herself..” she added “..maybe it’s time to let her go..”

“No..” Yoona replied immediately, frowning, her mind definitely refused the idea “..i won’t give up on her, no matter how hard it gets.. no matter how long it takes.. and no matter how far it needs.. never..”

Yuri sighed but wearing a small smile “what can I do to help you? do you want me to talk to her? to tell her that I’m okay with you going out with her?”

“You will do that?” Yoona swiftly turned back to her girlfriend, her eyes rounded big as finding its light back.

“Sure, why not?” Yuri shrugged, giving a smile along “I really don’t mind anyway.. and since I will be so busy in weekend to coach the juniors for an upcoming tournament.. Sooyoung is supposed to take care of you, and looking after you as always..”

“Yess!!” Yoona grinned, but slowly faded “will she believe you? what will you tell her so she want to go out with me?”

Yuri grinned “don’t worry..” she said “she will go with you.. I know she will..” she added.

“Okayy..” Yoona beamed happily “oh, I have class now..” she said “see you later, Yurii..” she grinned, standing up “and don’t forget to talk to Sooyoung, okay?!”

Yuri nodded, watching as her girlfriend walking further from her. And really, after almost one year in a relationship with her girlfriend, Yoona still can’t realize to whom her heart belong to.

-----

 

“We’re going to have lunch now!” Yoona said excitedly, clinging on Sooyoung’s right arm while that tall brunette being all silent.

Sooyoung sighed, going wherever Yoona dragged her around the big mall. They just had a movie.

“What do you want to eat, Syoo?”

Sooyoung meets Yoona’s hopeful eyes, obviously expecting an answer aside from ‘whatever’ like how she is answering every questions Yoona throws since then.

“..how about ramen?” Sooyoung finally answered.

“Ramen?! I love that!!” Yoona grinned childishly “we always go an eat ramen every time we have our date!!”

Sooyoung forced a smile as Yoona dragged her to a ramen café in the food court, a place Yoona claimed as their favorite restaurant.

They ate, they walked around the mall, going for a movie, and even playing in the playzone. A routine they usually do back then..

They talked, well most likely it’s Yoona who is doing all the things, and dragging her bestfriend with her wherever she walks, and Sooyoung going along. If it’s not because Yuri talked to her..

Sooyoung sighed, and after countlessly trying to ignore that, Yoona finally stopped, facing Sooyoung, pouted.

“Do you hate going out with me that much?” Yoona frowned.

“..that’s not it..” Sooyoung spoke quietly, they’re on their way home, walking on the silent road, it’s romantic though with the dim light in each sides of the road. If only they don’t have their argument.

“Then what? you have been sighing a lot since this morning when we met!” Yoona protested “do you hate me that much!?”

“..it’s not like that, Yoona-shi.. it-..”

“And how many times I told you to stop calling me Yoona-shi?!!” Yoona said tearfully “you don’t know how much it hurts me, Soo!!” Yoona cried “you’re treating me like a stranger!!”

Sooyoung bit her lower lip, okay, she doesn’t supposed to make Yoona cry.. it’s her promise..

“..i’m sorry..” Sooyoung said sincerely “it’s just that I told you many times that we’re not supposed to do this..” she added “but you didn’t listen to me, and yet you even told your girlfriend to talk to me..”

“I told you that she is okay with us!!” Yoona said in between her falling tears “we had being friend for 10 years, and you never bothered about this! Why you complained about it now!! and—and I just want to spent time with you like how we used to be!! Why—why can’t us!!?”

“..Yoona, it-..”

“And you’re avoiding me lately!! You treat me like a stranger!! and make me feel like nothing for you!! and—and you are acting like our ten years friendship means nothing for you at—at all!!!” Yoona finally burst in tears, face buried on her palms.

Sooyoung sighed, but she stepped closer to the crying girl, wrapping her arms around Yoona’s shoulders, securing the girl in her embrace before landed a soft kiss on Yoona’s hairs “..sorry.. I didn’t mean to..”

“..i miss you, Syoo..” Yoona sobbed, face buried on Sooyoung’s chest, swiftly wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s waist “I missed us.. and I just want to spend every second I have with you.. just like how we used to..”

“..i understand..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..i’m sorry..” she said sincerely “stop crying, will you..” Sooyoung coaxed, eyes wondered around, a little bit worried over few pairs of eyes that glanced over them. They’re standing in front of a park near their house.

“..if I stop crying.. you will treat me coldly again..”

“No, I won’t..” Sooyoung promised “..so can you stop crying? and we can continue our date..”

“..promise?” Yoona lifted her face from Sooyoung’s chest, staring at her bestfriend innocently.

“Promise..” Sooyoung smiled, lifting both her hand, cupping Yoona’s face as she wipe the tears with her thumbs “..you look more beautiful without tears..”

Yoona’s lips curved a smile from Sooyoung’s word “..i love you, Syoo.. so, so much..” Yoona said “stop avoiding me, please.. you hurt me a lot with that..” Yoona pouted.

Sooyoung gave another warm smile “wait here..” she said, Yoona wanted to talk, but Sooyoung already dashed from there, going inside the park.

It took Sooyoung about 5 minutes before the tall girl came back to Yoona with ice cream on both her hands “ice cream for my apology..” Sooyoung grinned.

“Thank you..” Yoona mirrored Sooyoung’s grin, taking one from Sooyoung’s hand “..and it’s my favorite..” she smiled widely.

“…really?” Sooyoung giggled “I love this too..”

There are walking home, not far from there, this time in a lighten mood as both of them have a smile on their face.

Stopping in front of Sooyoung’s house, Yoona faced the tall brunette.

“Thank you..” Yoona smiled “I love today’s date..” she said “I hope we can go out a lot more..”

Sooyoung gave a small smile “..yes.. sure, why not?”

Sooyoung waited for Yoona to walk to her own house, that one beside hers, but instead, Yoona leaned closer to her as the latter pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s, pretty much surprising the brunette.

“See you tomorrow..” Yoona smiled warmly, her face all red, before she made her way to her own house.

Sooyoung stunned, not that she is not used to that though.. but really, over and over again, im Yoona is messing with her heart..

-----

 

“Syooo!!” Yoona beamed happily, hugging the tall girl tightly “we finally graduated!!” she said, still with Sooyoung in her embrace, the latter whom she has been assured of being her very bestfriend for around almost 3 months now.

“Yeah, yeah..” Sooyoung giggled “and yoona, I can’t breath..”

“Sorry..” Yoona grinned, but doesn’t look that sorry though, her arms still hanging around Sooyoung’s neck loosely “we should celebrate this!!!” she said excitedly. They’re standing on the school’s hall.

It’s quite noisy, but not enough to let the two girls share their happiness. And it’s already noon, almost night when the ceremony ended.

“Yeah, but--..”

“But you need to spend the day with me, miss Im..” another tall girl cut.

Yoona’s shoulder downed.

“Hey..” Yuri’s brows raised “why are you that disappointed?”

“Can’t we celebrate it together?” Yoona frowned “it’s our graduating day..” she mumbled.

“Yes, and our first anniversary.. You want to celebrate out anniversary with another person?” Yuri asked.

“Can we?” Yoona asked hopefully, eyes rounded big, arms still around Sooyoung’s neck.

Yuri stared at her girlfriend unbelievingly “..are you serious with that?”

“Yu-..”

“She is right, Yoona..” Sooyoung cut before Yoona throw another pleading “you should celebrate your anniversary with her..” she added, pulling Yoona’s arms from her neck “I will be okay..” she said “besides, I think I will go and visit nurse Tiffany..” Sooyoung grinned cheekily, making Yoona’s frown deeper “have fun, you two..” she said as walking away from them.

Sooyoung is walking closer to a small group of her classmate, and one of the girls just immediately clinging on the brunette’s arm, giving a sweet smile along. Yoona watches in jealousy as she bit her lower lip, harder as her jealousy boiled more.

Yuri watched her girlfriend, sighing “..Yoona.. at this rate, you’re going to bleed your lip..”

Yoona pouted “I hate Eunjung..” she said “she touches Sooyoung..”

“She is her classmate..”

“But she is my Sooyoung..” Yoona said, her eyed never left her bestfriend’s back, seems not to realize her words though..

Yuri eyed her girlfriend in awe, along with a little smile as she shook her head slightly “..let’s go now..” she said, holding Yoona’s hand.

“But, how about Soo-..”

“She can spend more time with her classmate in her last day in school..” Yuri cut “besides..” she added “Sooyoung said she has a date tonight, right?”

Yoona frowned more upon hearing Yuri’s word. And she just hates the sound of it. But her girlfriend just drags her to her car, shoved her into the passenger seat, as Yuri quietly sits on the driver seat, and drives the car in a deep silence as Yoona’s mind filled with the thought of her bestfriend.

 

They arrived in the restaurant in around 15 minutes, and they both going inside the restaurant still in silent.

Yuri seems to have a small talk with one of the waitress before she walks back to Yoona, giving a small smile, she spoke “..upstair..”

Holding Yoona’s hand, Yuri and Yoona made their way to the rooftop where everything already prepared for a romantic dinner, a romantic candle light dinner with the sky full of stars as their night view.

But Yoona said nothing, even until she sits on her seat, one from the only two seats placed there.

Yuri stared at her girlfriend for a moment before she asked softly “..what are you thinking about?”

Yoona pouted “..what do you think Sooyoung is doing?” she mumbled as her eyes meet Yuri’s “won’t she get lonely? Is she going home now? how she spent her graduating day? Does she-..”

“Sometimes I wonder..” Yuri cut “why you confessed to me one year ago, Yoona?”

“Hmm?” the latter’s brows furrowed “why do you asked? Of course because I like you..”

“Like?” Yuri asked “how about Sooyoung?”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows creased deeper “Syoo? What do you mean?”

“Yoona, what do you think Sooyoung’s feeling towards you?”

“Sooyoung’s feeling? of course she loves me!” Yoona giggled, but turned into a frown after “..but of course it’s before the accident..”

Yuri sighed “really.. I really don’t know what to do with both of you anymore..” she said “I really don’t know how to put this..”

“What do you mean?” Yoona’s asked confusedly.

 

“..Yoona.. I met both of you since I enroll high school.. and ever since that, it’s been two years since I become both you and Sooyoung’s friends.. watching you with that special relationship you has with Sooyoung that always told me..” Yuri said.

“..ever since I first met you and Sooyoung, you both has being such a great friends to me..” Yuri smiled “and I’m really grateful to meet both of you..”

“Yuri, what-..”

“In our first year being friend..” Yuri cut, not letting Yoona finished her sentence “from a bystander’s point of view, and it’s not only me.. Yoona.. really all of your friends were obviously realizing it.. that you both are acting like a couple.. who are completely in love with each other..”

“Yuri--..”

“And I don’t know what kind of things that you both shared in that all years of your friendship to the point that you don’t mind sitting on her lap in you class, not minding all your friend’s thoughts about it…” and once again, Yuri cut “or how you both were feeding each other.. or how you slept on her shoulder, hugging her.. and kissing..” Yuri said “..like seriously, it’s beyond bestfriend, Yoona..”

Yoona went silent, maybe her mind is trying to take over Yuri’s word one by one. It’s true..

 

“There are a lot of things you didn’t know, Yoona..” Yuri said “..which I think it’s time to tell you all this..”

“..like that time where Sooyoung came to me one year ago..” Yuri said, watching her girlfriend’s expression chanced “..i still remember.. she came to my house.. and begged me to accept you if by any chance you confessed to me the day after it..” Yuri said “to which I conclude, you might told Sooyoung about confessing to me..”

“..wha-what?”

“..I.. honestly saw you as a sister.. both you and Sooyoung..” Yuri said “..but Sooyoung thought that a rejection will hurt you so much.. that she asked me to give it a try..” Yuri said “..like how she said ‘Love grows by time..’” Yuri added “..and so, here we are..” she continued “struggling to keep things in its place without any effort.. walking blindly as heading no where.. and simply… just hurting the one we truly loves..”

“..I thought..” Yuri spoke, wearing a small smile with her “as time passes by, you will finally realizing your feelings, Yoona..” she said “..you’re seriously so hopeless..”

“..Yuri..” Yoona mumbled quietly, tears forming in the edge of her eyes.

“I was coaching our juniors in the pool, all of them wearing swimsuits..” Yuri said, giving a teasing smile “but never once you complained about it.. never once you told me to stop touching them or so whatever..” Yuri said “but when someone gives Sooyoung a friendly hug, Yoona.. you’re burning in jealousy..” Yuri spoke “..and you hate it every time she talks about any other girl..”

“We’ve been in a relationship for a year.. but you always call me Yuri..” the tanned woman said “nothing more..” she added “that’s how you describe our relationship.. nothing more..” she added “and I don’t know if you realized it or not, but whenever you mention Sooyoung in our talk, you say ‘my Sooyoung’.. and it doesn’t happen only in our talk, but every time you talk with your friend…” Yuri continued “you clearly want everyone to know that she is yours only..”

“I saw you once kiss Sooyoung when you confronted her about avoiding you.. even if i’m sure that it’s not the first time.. but Yoona, you always pulled back when I want to kiss you..” Yuri said “you clearly draw me a line to where I can only give a peck on your temple or cheek, and nothing more..” Yuri continued, giving a small smile “and what’s more are all belong to Sooyoung, right?”

“..yu-yuri--..”

“We never go more than holding hand…” Yuri once again, cut Yoona’s sentences “but with Sooyoung, you’re hugging, kissing, and even doesn’t mind doing all that in public..” she added “you told me you’re embarrassed when I hold your hand in our way to canteen, Yoona..”

“Don’t you realize it?” Yuri asked “when we’re together, the three of us, your eyes glued all one her.. you’re watching her expression, her laugh, her smile.. everything..” Yuri said “and when it’s only the two of us.. all you’re talking about her.. and her alone..” Yuri continued “what are you talking about when you’re with her, Yoona?” Yuri smiled softly “obviously not about me, right?”

Yoona’s mind wandered, in second she bits her lower lip guiltily.

“You always reject my offer to sleep over at my house..” Yuri added “but you have Sooyoung’s key house, and she has yours, even if you’re living with your family..” she said “and even if I clearly understand that her mother is your mother’s childhood friend..” she said “and you always explain that her mother asking your mother to look after her there, because she lives alone..”

“Unlike with me..” Yuri said with a warm smile “Yoona.. you have no boundaries with Sooyoung..” she continued “that’s how you describe your relationship with her..” she added “your mind tell you that you’re my girlfriend.. but your heart keep wanting her..”

“..and unconsciously..” Yuri mumbled as her eyes saddened “..you’re hurting her..”

And with that, Yoona’s tears fall..

 

“Yoona..” Yuri called softly “didn’t you find it weird that she suddenly went disappear the day you confessed to me?” Yuri asked.

 “She wasn’t on a trip, Yoona.. she didn’t go to Japan for almost two weeks..” Yuri said “..she was hiding.. locking herself inside her house.. her room.. because she can’t take the fact that you’re not hers..”

Tears fall more and more form Yoona’s eyes as Yuri retell her everything.

“She is in pain.. and she can’t tell you why.. so she built all that wall around her before she finally ready to face you..” Yuri spoke softly “..to where it left you wandering.. why she suddenly avoiding you right after her trip..” Yuri sighed softly “that day where you cried over and over again, days and nights because Sooyoung refused to talk to you.. and instead, keeping that safe distance between you both..”

“It left you frustrate, trying to talk to her.. but it got you nothing..” Yuri said “..because clearly.. you’re her problem.. and she just can’t tell you that..”

“And with that, you’re doing everything you can to get her back.. back to where you exclaimed as your bestfriend..” Yuri said “you’re trying to fix things between you both..” she said “but instead, you’re hurting her more and more as you blindly staying by her side.. you’re hurting her more than anyone when you thought that you are happy to have her back by your side..”

“..and this with this accident happened..” Yuri continued, both arms folded on the table as her eyes glued on the silently tearing Yoona “I thought that you will finally learn something.. or at least realizing your feeling..” she added “..but really, you’re making me more frustrate than when you’re trying to remind Sooyoung everything about your friendship..”

 

“..Yoona..” Yuri called softly “..i’m not that typical romantic person..” she said.

“All that flowers, chocolates, cards, and all that presents in you locker were not from me..” Yuri said “it’s her..”

“She threatened me, that if I once hurt you, she will hunt me down..” Yuri chuckled softly “she told me to left it all on her.. and so, she only tell me to say ‘you’re welcome’ every time you said ‘thank you’..” Yuri added “that’s why, I never said that it’s all from me, right?”

Yoona is already crying hard, tears flowing more and more silently, endlessly. It’s all Sooyoung..

“You told me that sometimes she gives you things and told you that it was from me, right? and sometimes you will caught her putting things in your locker because I asked her, right?” Yuri spoke “..Yoona.. why should I asked for her help if we are all studying in the same school.. and I can meet you everyday?”

“Yoona, Sooyoung is attractive.. completely attractive.. and charming..” Yuri said “don’t you find it weird that she stays single?” the latter asked “Yoona.. she stays by herself, so that she can always be there whenever and wherever you need her..” Yuri said “..so that she can always be there when you’re alone and lonely because I was so busy with my swimming tournament, and coaching the juniors..”

“..Yoona.. because she wants to be there for you wherever and wherever you need her..” Yuri said “how hard it could be for you to realize it?”

“And really, Yoona.. there are completely a lot of things she did for you that you had no idea about..” Yuri said “things that beyond sweet.. and definitely are worth falling for..” Yuri smiled warmly.

“And like how you explained about that butterfly effect..” Yuri voiced “that small insect that your bestfriend is so obsessed about..” Yuri chuckled softly “..every little things she did.. in the end, effect you greatly.. to where when you realized, you’re drowning too deep to be saved, falling too hard to be up, and just.. perfectly in love with your bestfriend..”

“To tell you the truth..” Yuri continued “this is Sooyoung’s doing..” she said “not that I forget..” she said “but Sooyoung said that she wanted to help us in out first anniversary, sincerely hoping that we can live happily ever after, which I know will never exist between us..”

“Sooyoung said that her friend’s friend, own this place..” Yuri said, giving another teasing smile “and if you’re wondering.. it’s Tiffany’s friend.. that nurse’s friend..”

 

“..Yoona… do you want to know why she finally went out with you when I told you that I will talk to her?” Yuri asked softly “..to make it simple, I threatened her..” she said, giving a soft chuckle “…I told her that I will tell you the truth if she kept avoiding you..”

“..wha-what do—do you mean?” Yoona asked in between her sobs “wha-what truth?”

“Something that you missed because the fact of your bestfriend forgets everything about you blinded you..”

“..wha-what?”

“Yoona.. ever since that time I saw you both kissing..” Yuri said “I let it go because I thought that if I asked you about that, you will give me friendly things as excuses..” Yuri said “..then after months, I finally decided to ask Sooyoung about it..” she added “she is guilty, and really sorry about that.. and she told me that she will stop it..”

“I believe she already pushed you to her limit.. but you never stop doing it.. and you just can’t stop holding that bestfriend of yours close to you..”

“That’s why..” Yuri paused, leaning closer with her elbow on the table, palm propping up her chin as giving a small smile while studying Yoona’s expression “she must be so desperate to finally faking that amnesia..”

“..wh-what?”

“Didn’t you find it weird that she knows about our relationship in the hospital when she woke up when she supposed to forget about you? didn’t you find it weird when she can remember everything about your favorite foods, your favorites ice creams, your favorites places to eat, and just all everything about you?” Yuri asked “Yoona.. she definitely pretended about it..”

“Not the accident though.. I know it really happened..” Yuri said “maybe that accident finally giving her a chance, a chance to have an excuse to push you away..” she said “but you really don’t listen well..”

“It might be a small accident, and not giving her too much damage or something aside from few scars..” Yuri continued “she was using that as an excuse to distance herself from you, thinking that you will finally giving up, and at least it will hurt her less..”

“..Yoona.. Sooyoung.. she is.. and she does.. and really.. she just loves you so much..” Yuri whispered softly, Yoona tears fall more.

“She thought with backing away from us, she will make you happy, that she will see you happy, that we will be happy..” Yuri said “she minds about you, she is thinking about you more than anything, more than anyone.. and you’re just that only thing I believe exist inside that head of hers..

“And I honestly thought that maybe.. maybe this time you will realize it..” Yuri said “but seriously, Yoona..” the latter added “she might be stupid.. but you’re definitely hopeless…”

 

“We’re not meant to be..” Yuri said “because you never loved me..” she added “because even since the very first beginning, your heart already belong to her.. and it’s still belong to her..” Yuri said “so Yoona.. after that long speech.. tell me which part is wrong..”

Yuri smiled, waiting for Yoona to reply, but the latter still crying, her eyes obviously fill with someone..

“..i’ve shared you my thought…” Yuri said, smiling “it’s only fair if you shared yours..”

“..i.. i—I really don’t know what to do..”

“Listen to your heart.. that’s all you need to do..” Yuri answered “but make it fast, before it’s too late..” she said, giving a small smile “as far as I know, Sooyoung will go back to Japan tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.. and I’m just not sure how long will she stays there.. or if she is staying only for vacation or even college..” she added “and yes, she planned to tell you that after she is already there..” Yuri shrugged.

Yuri took a small box from her pocket, putting it on the table, and pushing it near Yoona’s side, letting the box fall in Yoona’s sight before she pulled her hand back.

“..i got you a present.. it’s a book about your butterfly thing..” she said “I thought you might want to add a new collection or what..”

“But Sooyoung gave me this earlier..” she added “told me to give it to you along with the book, and she told me not to say that it’s from her..”

Yoona reached the box, slowly, she opened the box, and tears flow more when she saw what’s inside.

“..walking is not enough.. and chasing will take more time.. and Yoona, you will never get her if you don’t make it right..” Yuri said teasingly “so, my advice.. run over to her, grab her collar, kiss her hard, and tell her that you love her..” the latter chuckled softly “and please, this time, make it right..”

But Yoona stayed still, not moving.

Yuri let out another soft chuckle “don’t worry about me..” she said, but meeting Yoona’s worried gaze, she leaned closer with both arms folded on the table “..will it hurt you if I tell you that I don’t love you that way?”

Yoona meets Yuri’s eyes, bit her lower lip guiltily after. And Yuri got it.

“Seriously..” Yuri chuckled softly “I seriously don’t know if I have to be happy because it’s finally clear between us, or sad because you feel more relieved after hearing that from me..”

“..i met a girl..” Yuri said “she is a junior, one of that juniors I’ve been coaching..” she added “she has been asking me out few times, because she thinks that i’m lying to her about you being my girlfriend..” Yuri said “and I rejected her simply because I still respect out relationship..”

Yuri smile warmly “I will get her to meet you someday..” she said, giving a small smile along “maybe after I make my move..”

“And so, let’s called it of..” she said “..let’s just go to where our heart belong to..”

Yoona’s lips slowly curved a smile “thank you, Yuri.. really thank you so much..”

“Don’t worry..” Yuri smile sincerely “so, need a ride?”

-----

 

Sooyoung slumped her body on the couch, her eyes glued on the TV, but obviously has no idea about what the movie is about. And aside from that, she is hungry, it’s dinner, but she is too lazy to cook, so there she is.. mumbling about how boring her graduating day is..

But it’s only minutes when her door’s bell rings, lazily, she got up from the couch and made her way to the door, hoping for at least there is a kind person somewhere delivering food or what.

Sooyoung opened the door, her eyes filled in confuse as she stared at the girl in front of her “..Yo-yoona? Why are you here? aren’t you supposed to have celebrate your first anniversary with Yuri?”

Yoona said nothing as she stepped inside, slammed the door shut, grabbed Sooyoung’s collar, and crushing their lips as kissing her bestfriend, hard, pretty much taking Yuri’s advice into a good use.

Sooyoung’s eyes blinked in confusion, but Yoona pushed her, both of them, with their lips still locked, they made their way to the living room. Yoona is still kissing Sooyoung when the tall girl’s back of knee hit the coach’s side, making Sooyoung falls, lying on the couch with Yoona on her top, with that, Sooyoung starts kissing back.

With both her hand are still grabbing Sooyoung’s collar, Yoona pushed her tongue inside Sooyoung’s mouth, and Sooyoung’s is meeting their tongue, with both hands on Yoona’s nape, fingers tangled in between the latter’s hair, Sooyoung pulled the kiss deeper, and harder.

The kiss last like forever before both girls are pulling apart, Yoona buried her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder, and Sooyoung is facing the ceiling, both of them are panting hard.

“..no..” Sooyoung mumbled, trying to push Yoona from her top “..this is no-not right..” she mumbled in between her pants.

Trying hard to push her bestfriend from her body, Yoona finally sits on the couch before Sooyoung followed, sitting with a slight distance in between.

“..you.. shouldn’t be here, Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke, eyes are falling to the front, to the silent TV.

“Why?”

“..Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows creased, turned to face her bestfriend “because you’re supposed to be with your girlfriend, aren’t you?”

“We broke up..” Yoona said seriously, wearing no emotion.

“..hmm?” and Sooyoung’s brows creased deeper “you just broke up with your girlfriend and you’re here kissing me?” she asked confusedly, before a hint of anger shown on her face “what the hell she is doing?!” Sooyoung mumbled, annoyed “she told me that she is not going to hurt you!! she promised me!!” she spoke, standing up from her seat, but Yoona grab her arm, making her falling back to the couch, swiftly straddling on Sooyoung’s lap.

“When did she?”

“She already promised me before you both got into the rela-..!!”

Sooyoung’s words stopped, eyes meeting Yoona’s hard gaze “..she.. told you, right?”

“About you playing this amnesia game thing?” Yoona asked flatly.

“….Yo-yoona.. it—it’s not like that..” Sooyoung stuttered “..i—i.. it-it’s--..” but her words got cut when once again, Yoona crushed her lips on Sooyoung’s, and again, taking it hard and deep.

“..Yo-yoona...”

Yoona trailed her lips lower to Sooyoung’s jaw, down to the tall girl’s neck, grazing her teeth, leaving a love bites gently.

“..ahh.. yo-yoona.. it-it’s.. ah—arhg!!” swiftly, Sooyoung pushed her bestfriend slightly, rubbing her neck “yahh! What was that?!! why did you bite me?!”

“That’s..” Yoona said, her arms already wrapped around Sooyoung’s neck, leaning closer as she whispered “for lying to me..”

“That’s hurt!!” Sooyoung pouted, avoiding Yoona’s eyes.

“Then, you should consider it before lying to me..”

“Consider what?” Sooyoung furrowed “that you’re going to bite my neck if I lied?!”

“Oh, trust me..” Yoona whispered, still wearing that expressionless face “I didn’t plan to bite your neck only..”

Sooyoung’s face got slightly red “what the hell..” she mumbled “are you drunk or something?” she asked, left brow raised.

“..i never said I love you to Yuri..” Yoona said, ignoring Sooyoung’s question “but I can’t passed a day without telling you that..”

“I can’t wait night to pass, because I know tomorrow I can meet you again..”

“I can’t spent a night without thinking about you..”

“I can’t go to sleep before getting your goodnight massage or your goodnight kiss..”

“I sleep better when I am in your embrace..”

“And really.. I know that I the last thing that stay in my mind for every night.. is you..”

 

“I don’t like anyone to touch you but me..”

“I don’t like you’re talking about someone else but me..”

“You have no idea how much your smile makes my heart fluttered, that’s why, I don’t like it when you’re smiling to anyone but me..”

“I get jealous when someone make a move on you, that’s why I kiss you in front of them, so that they will back away from you..”

“I hold your hand walking all our way around the school, so that everyone know that you’re belong to me, and me only..”

“And no matter how selfish I’m.. Choi Sooyoung.. you’re mine, and mine only..”

 

“You’re all I’m thinking about when I’m with Yuri..”

“Every places I go remind me of you.. every words and every things.. just tied me to you..”

“You’re all I see, no matter how crowded the place where we’re..”

“My eyes fixed to you even if Yuri was sitting right in front of me..”

“..every part of me aching for you.. and just you..”

“Just like how my heart.. keep running back to you, over and over again..”

“..and now..” Yoona whispered softly, landed her temple on Sooyoung’s “..am I too late, when I finally realize it.. am I too late.. if I tell you that.. I, Im Yoona.. is madly and crazily in love with you, Choi Sooyoung..”

 

Sooyoung’s heart is pounding hard, just like how it happened on Yoona’s. Her eyes are trying to look if Yoona is joking, or lying, or maybe just playing her back..

But Sooyoung finds nothing, nothing but love..

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..if you’re mad, this is not how--..”

“I love you..” Yoona cut “I love you so, so much.. just so much, Soo..”

“..Yoona-..”

“And don’t tell me you’re not..” Yoona cut “and don’t give me our bestfriend thing as an excuse..”

“You have Yuri..”

“We broke up.. we never loved each other.. we never belong to each other.. we’re not meant to be..”

“You’re confused, Yoona.. you’re broken hearted.. and--..”

“What you’re saying right now, hurt me thousands time more than when Yuri told me that she never loved me more than a sister..”

Sooyoung gritted her teeth, her hands fisted “I will kill her! how dare she said that to you!?”

“And you’re not listening..” Yoona pressed her lips softly on Sooyoung’s tip of nose, running to Sooyoung’s lips, gently, until Sooyoung’s anger disappear.

“..i will talk to her..” Sooyoung whispered “don’t worry, and--..”

“I don’t want her, Sooyoung..” Yoona stared at her bestfriend sadly “..my heart and every parts of me want you.. I only want you..”

“..Yoona.. what if you’re only confused?” Sooyoung asked softly.

“..Sooyoung.. I’ve never been this sure in my whole life..” Yoona replied, pulling the girl into a tight hug as she buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck.

“You don’t know how much it hurts me when I think that you really can’t remember about me..” Yoona sobs, and Sooyoung can feel her neck is getting wet with Yoona tears.

“You don’t know how much it kills me when you’re pushing me away..” Yoona mumbled “..and when I thought it’s all because of our 10 years friendship..” Yoona added “..Sooyoung.. I am willing to leave everything I have just to stay with you.. just to be with you.. and just to have you or stay in your embrace..” she sobbed “..i want everyone know that you’re mine.. and I don’t want anyone to be with you but me..”

“..Sooyoung.. that’s when I know.. that it’s not a friendly things anymore.. that I don’t want you s my bestfriend only.. that I want you more.. and I really want you only..”

“That’s why.. no matter how hard it could be.. how far it could take.. and how difficult it may be..” Yoona whispered “please, at least give me a chance..”

“Sooyoung.. give me a chance.. to show you that I mean every word I just said..”

Sooyoung hugged Yoona tighter, pressing her lips on Yoona’s hairs before she whispered softly “..you know I love you.. and you know I won’t stop..” she said “..and you never need a chance Yoona.. because even since the very fist beginning, and to the end of me.. I know it will always be you.. and you alone..”

Yoona cried harder, tightened her hug “promise me..” she said se she pulled slightly, letting her arms still around Sooyoung’s neck “promise me to never ever leave me anymore..” she said “in every second of my life..”

Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle, leaning closer as she pressed her lips on Yoona’s softly, mumbling right on Yoona’s lips “I promise you, love..”

Yoona’s lips curved into a smile as she pushed the latter and taking the kiss into another round of a deep and hard one.

 

“..thank you for this..” Yoona said, pulled slightly to give Sooyoung a sight of her collarbone, to where a present from Sooyoung hanging around her neck, a necklace with a butterfly pendant “I love it so much..”

Sooyoung chuckled “it looks good on you..” she said “and this little creature looks better on someone who is so obsessed about it..” she chuckled.

“I prefer having you on me..” Yoona replied, sliding her arms from Sooyoung’s neck, to Sooyoung’s line of buttoned shirt, and ed the first two of it. Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, but letting Yoona doing whatever the latter do “and Sooyoung.. I’m not obsessed over butterflies..” she whispered “you’re obsessed over it.. and I just obsessed over you..” she said sweetly.

“Your accident seriously gave me an heart attack..” Yoona mumbled, her fingers grazing on that a scar on Sooyoung’s chest, a scar as long as her middle finger “and it kills me right away when you asked me if you know me..”

“Sooyoung, you belong to me, and only me..” Yoona whispered as her fingers working on the rest of Sooyoung’s shirt button “be my lover, my girlfriend..”

“..is that a question?” Sooyoung asked, wearing a naughty smile, but Yoona is too busy eyeing Sooyoung’s bare tummy.

“..hmm.. yes and no..” Yoona mumbled, hands reaching Sooyoung’s pants “yes because I only need a yes.. and no because I don’t really care of whatever you’re going to answer..” she said, ing Sooyoung’s pants, fingers reaching Sooyoung’s pants zipper “because no matter what answer you give.. you’re still mine.. and mine alone..” she whispered huskily, pulling that zipper down.

Yoona seriously seems lost. Her eyes glued right to Sooyoung’s bare tummy to that opened pants.

Yoona was about to dive her finger inside the pants, but Sooyoung swiftly grabbed her wrist.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Sooyoung asked, left brow raised.

“What do you think?” Yoona lifted her head, facing Sooyoung with an innocent face, hands still on Sooyoung’s pants.

“Are you trying to strip me?” Sooyoung asked, brows furrowed.

“Why not? we used to shower together back then..”

“It’s when we’re still innocent..”

“I still am..”

Sooyoung gave a sarcastic chuckle “yeah, that’s why you’re trying to take my pants off..”

“..Sooyoung… you’re mine anyway..”

“Really?” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile “because as far as I remember, I haven’t answer your question..” she said “but hey, did you even ask?”

“Are you seriously going to play this?” Yoona sighed desperately.

“What do you think?”

Yoona groaned frustratingly “..Choi Sooyoung, be my girlfriend, please? Be my lover and only one..”

“And what do I get in return?”

“My mind, my heart, my soul, and my body..” Yoona whispered huskily “don’t they enough?” she asked mischievously.

“Only if you promised that it only belong to me..” Sooyoung said back, giving another naughty smile “and mine alone..”

“..Sooyoung.. I promised you that every part of me, to the little bits of me.. only belong to you.. and you alone..” Yoona whispered.

“And tell me how long does they belong to me?”

Yoona leaned her temple on Sooyoung, giving a sweet smile as she spoke “how’s forever? Does forever works for you?”

Sooyoung smiled sweetly “Im Yoona.. you have no idea how much I am madly in love with you..”

“I don’t mean if you show me..” Yoona smiled naughtily.

 

It took less than 10 minutes when both of them have no clothes on their body anymore.. not even a piece of that.. and really, both of them.. in the living room, still on the couch, with Yoona straddling on Sooyoung’s lap.

In between their hard pants, Sooyoung whispered “..re-really..” Sooyoung has her eyes closed, feeling Yoona’s lips roaming on her neck “..ah-ahh.. i—i.. ne-never know.. tha-that I have a—a eted be-bestfriend..”

“Girfriend..” Yoona corrected, lips still roaming around Sooyoung neck, her hands already going everywhere, every places she can reach, just like what Sooyoung’s hands doing on her body “..and—and.. arhhh!! Soo!!” Yoona pants, buried her face on Sooyoung neck by her girlfriend’s naughty hand in between her thighs “..yo-you ha-have no idea.. arhh.. on—on how much.. i—i.. ahh.. thinking a-about you..”

“..tell me..” Sooyoung whispered, this time, while Yoona is feeling all the pleasure from her naughty hands, her lips taking its turn to mark what’s hers.

“..hmm.. ah-ahh..” Yoona moaned, her arms wrapping around Sooyoung’s neck tightly “..ju-just.. everyti-time.. hmm..”

Sooyoung pulled from Yoona’s neck, her hands stop working on whatever it touches, but stay on its place anyway, earning a displeased grunt from her girlfriend “..like what you’re thinking about Yuri?”

“Baby..” Yoona shot her girlfriend a firm look “I never think about her that way..” but Sooyoung gave an unbelievable look on her face.

“Like every time I stay there beside the pool while she coached her junior, you’re all I’m thinking about.. like how would it be if you’re instead in the swimsuit..” Yoona said seriously , her face blushing hard even that it actually already deep red when they both have no clothes on “or even a ier one..” she smiled mischievously “and like how would it be if you’re coaching me instead..” Yoona smirked “or the other way around..”

“Oh, seriously?!” Sooyoung mumbled “all this time you’re imaging dirty things about me?!”

Yoona wore another naughty smile as she spoke “but now, I guess, I don’t have to imaging only anyway..” she whispered huskily “I can see it wherever.. and whenever I want anyway..”

“..wha-what?! You--..”

“And stop this talk already!” Yoona groaned “we can talk later..” she added, buried her blushing face on Sooyoung’s neck “finished this first..”

Sooyoung wore an sweet smile as she pulled Yoona closer “..i love you, Im Yoona..” she whisped sweetly “and I will always be..”